Title: EcstaticDesign's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# EcstaticDesign

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ecstaticdesign/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ecstaticdesign/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ecstaticdesign/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ecstaticdesign/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ecstaticdesign/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ecstaticdesign/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ecstaticdesign/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ecstaticdesign/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Themify - WooCommerce Product Filter] Not showing filtered products without a page refresh](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-showing-filtered-products-without-a-page-refresh/)
 *  Thread Starter [EcstaticDesign](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ecstaticdesign/)
 * (@ecstaticdesign)
 * [2 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-showing-filtered-products-without-a-page-refresh/#post-17200786)
 * The site is now live and the filter still isn’t working correctly. I would really
   appreciate some help with this. You can see it at smicoldtherapy.net/smi-shop.
   The results don’t show on the page unless you refresh it.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Themify - WooCommerce Product Filter] Not showing filtered products without a page refresh](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-showing-filtered-products-without-a-page-refresh/)
 *  Thread Starter [EcstaticDesign](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ecstaticdesign/)
 * (@ecstaticdesign)
 * [3 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-showing-filtered-products-without-a-page-refresh/#post-17110667)
 * Well, I added categories to my filter and now it’s not working again!! If I check
   a category, the loader wheel spins but then nothing happens. If I refresh the
   page with the category still checked, then it will come up with the correct products
   showing. Could you please check it out again for me? Thanks so much!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Themify - WooCommerce Product Filter] Not showing filtered products without a page refresh](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-showing-filtered-products-without-a-page-refresh/)
 *  Thread Starter [EcstaticDesign](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ecstaticdesign/)
 * (@ecstaticdesign)
 * [3 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-showing-filtered-products-without-a-page-refresh/#post-17107932)
 * Thanks so much! I contacted my host, they added a cors header and now it’s working!
   Yay!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Merging 2 woocommerce Websites](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/merging-2-woocommerce-websites/)
 *  Thread Starter [EcstaticDesign](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ecstaticdesign/)
 * (@ecstaticdesign)
 * [3 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/merging-2-woocommerce-websites/#post-16893135)
 * Thanks for your reply, seank123. I do think that sounds like a good way of doing
   it. The problem is, both sites are currently hosted on WPEngine and they don’t
   support subdirectories. I would really hate to have to change hosts so am trying
   to see if there’s another way of accomplishing this.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Themify - WooCommerce Product Filter] Is it possible to add a custom class to a filter?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/is-it-possible-to-add-a-custom-class-to-a-filter/)
 *  Thread Starter [EcstaticDesign](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ecstaticdesign/)
 * (@ecstaticdesign)
 * [5 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/is-it-possible-to-add-a-custom-class-to-a-filter/#post-14918462)
 * Hi, yes, those are the borders I’m wanting to change. My current code changes
   all of them to be alike. I’m hoping to be able to change them so that each one
   is a different color. That’s why I was wondering if it’s possible to add a custom
   class to each individual filter so that I could style them independently.
 * Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Weather Atlas Widget] Mobile & Laptop showing different temps](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mobile-laptop-showing-different-temps/)
 *  Thread Starter [EcstaticDesign](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ecstaticdesign/)
 * (@ecstaticdesign)
 * [6 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mobile-laptop-showing-different-temps/#post-12973906)
 * I tried deactivating and then reactivating and that didn’t seem to help. I then
   tried adding another widget, which I’d tried before with no luck, but this time
   I was able to add it and then the original widget showed up again. It was like
   it had lost it’s connection somehow. Anyway, all is good again for now. Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Weather Atlas Widget] Mobile & Laptop showing different temps](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mobile-laptop-showing-different-temps/)
 *  Thread Starter [EcstaticDesign](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ecstaticdesign/)
 * (@ecstaticdesign)
 * [6 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mobile-laptop-showing-different-temps/#post-12973844)
 * HELP!! I had figured out that it was an issue with my caching plugin. But now,
   unfortunately, I’ve just discovered that **the widget has disappeared from my
   site**!! It still shows it in the WordPress widget but it’s not showing on my
   site.
 * Any ideas?
 * Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Set Featured Image button not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/set-featured-image-button-not-working/)
 *  Thread Starter [EcstaticDesign](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ecstaticdesign/)
 * (@ecstaticdesign)
 * [8 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/set-featured-image-button-not-working/#post-9821353)
 * Okay, so I tried doing a fresh install of WordPress and am still having the issue.
   I then checked one of my other wordpress sites and it is having the same issue.
   I’ve checked both in the major browsers. Doesn’t work in any of them. So, this
   isn’t site specific. What could be going on?
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Set Featured Image button not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/set-featured-image-button-not-working/)
 *  Thread Starter [EcstaticDesign](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ecstaticdesign/)
 * (@ecstaticdesign)
 * [8 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/set-featured-image-button-not-working/#post-9818976)
 * Thanks, t-p, I’ll give that a try. I did deactivate ALL plugins – I only have
   3 of them on the site. Sorry if that wasn’t clear.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Can’t get to admin login after failed WP update](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-get-to-admin-login-after-failed-wp-update/)
 *  Thread Starter [EcstaticDesign](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ecstaticdesign/)
 * (@ecstaticdesign)
 * [9 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-get-to-admin-login-after-failed-wp-update/#post-9455761)
 * Thanks soooo much, James. Uploading the new files did the trick! I appreciate
   the help!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Relevanssi - A Better Search] Search not showing results for item number in product description](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/search-not-showing-results-for-item-number-in-product-description/)
 *  Thread Starter [EcstaticDesign](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ecstaticdesign/)
 * (@ecstaticdesign)
 * [9 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/search-not-showing-results-for-item-number-in-product-description/#post-9170108)
 * That did the trick! Thank you soooo much! That saved the day!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Relevanssi - A Better Search] Search not showing results for item number in product description](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/search-not-showing-results-for-item-number-in-product-description/)
 *  Thread Starter [EcstaticDesign](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ecstaticdesign/)
 * (@ecstaticdesign)
 * [9 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/search-not-showing-results-for-item-number-in-product-description/#post-9166856)
 * It contains a dash, 617531-14. I just tried leaving the dash out in the search
   and it still returned no results.
 * The OEM# is 6 numbers with a dash followed by 1 or 2 numbers. A few have a letter
   at the end, such as 645997-11L.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)