Title: echardell's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# echardell

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/echardell/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/echardell/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/echardell/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/echardell/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/echardell/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/echardell/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/echardell/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/echardell/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [My site has vanished from my wordpress account](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/my-site-has-vanished-from-my-wordpress-account/)
 *  Thread Starter [echardell](https://wordpress.org/support/users/echardell/)
 * (@echardell)
 * [11 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/my-site-has-vanished-from-my-wordpress-account/#post-6358857)
 * My website has vanished since the automatic Word Press updates today. It was 
   working perfectly yesterday!!! My host company has tried everything they can 
   think of but can’t get it back – they think Word Press may have changed or erased
   my database. I haven’t been able to talk directly with anyone at Word Press. 
   Thanks for your help!!!
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Site is coming up with white screen](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/site-is-coming-up-with-white-screen/)
 *  [echardell](https://wordpress.org/support/users/echardell/)
 * (@echardell)
 * [11 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/site-is-coming-up-with-white-screen/#post-6358323)
 * My website has vanished since the automatic Word Press updates today. It was 
   working perfectly yesterday!!! My host company has tried everything they can 
   think of but can’t get it back – they think Word Press may have changed or erased
   my database. I haven’t been able to talk directly with anyone at Word Press.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [website down since today's update "error database connection"](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/website-down-since-todays-update-error-database-connection/)
 *  Thread Starter [echardell](https://wordpress.org/support/users/echardell/)
 * (@echardell)
 * [11 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/website-down-since-todays-update-error-database-connection/#post-6358295)
 * My web host company is 1&1 and they said my database had been changed to an incorrect
   one – I made NO changes – and they reset it to the original correct one. However,
   nothing happens when I go to my website [http://www.sfi-research.com](http://www.sfi-research.com)
   OR when I go to sfi-research.com/wp-admin/wp
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [website down since today's update "error database connection"](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/website-down-since-todays-update-error-database-connection/)
 *  Thread Starter [echardell](https://wordpress.org/support/users/echardell/)
 * (@echardell)
 * [11 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/website-down-since-todays-update-error-database-connection/#post-6358294)
 * Now word press says I don’t have a site!!!!!! Help!!!
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [website down since today's update "error database connection"](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/website-down-since-todays-update-error-database-connection/)
 *  Thread Starter [echardell](https://wordpress.org/support/users/echardell/)
 * (@echardell)
 * [11 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/website-down-since-todays-update-error-database-connection/#post-6358274)
 * Now, when I go to the website, I get this message: Sorry, I need a wp-config-
   sample.php file to work from. Please re-upload this file from your WordPress 
   installation.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)