Title: Eric Cox's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Eric Cox

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ecco/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ecco/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ecco/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ecco/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ecco/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ecco/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ecco/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ecco/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ecco/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ecco/replies/page/3/?output_format=md) [→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ecco/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Yoast SEO - Advanced SEO with real-time guidance and built-in AI] Fatal Error After New Update](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-after-new-update/)
 *  [Eric Cox](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ecco/)
 * (@ecco)
 * [5 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-after-new-update/#post-13540028)
 * Realized this is a very different issue, moving it to it’s own ticket.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Yoast SEO - Advanced SEO with real-time guidance and built-in AI] Fatal Error After New Update](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-after-new-update/)
 *  [Eric Cox](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ecco/)
 * (@ecco)
 * [5 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-after-new-update/#post-13539875)
 * In the 2 sites that are working, the database shows a blog_id column. On the 
   the site that is not working I have no data in the yoast_indexable, yoast_indexable_heirarchy,
   yoast_primary_term tables and they do not have that column.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Yoast SEO - Advanced SEO with real-time guidance and built-in AI] Fatal Error After New Update](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-after-new-update/)
 *  [Eric Cox](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ecco/)
 * (@ecco)
 * [5 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-after-new-update/#post-13539845)
 * backend works fine, but I do see This error in the ID column of the pages list:
   WordPress database error: [Unknown column ‘blog_id’ in ‘field list’]
    INSERT 
   INTO `DBPREFIX_yoast_indexable`. And this in the ID column of the Posts list:
   WordPress database error: [Unknown column ‘blog_id’ in ‘field list’] INSERT INTO`
   DBPREFIX_yoast_primary_term`
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Yoast SEO - Advanced SEO with real-time guidance and built-in AI] Fatal Error After New Update](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-after-new-update/)
 *  [Eric Cox](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ecco/)
 * (@ecco)
 * [5 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-after-new-update/#post-13539739)
 * I am also experiencing this, but only on one site. I have 3 different sites running
   this using the same template and set of other plugins. They are all on the same
   server as well.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Yoast SEO - Advanced SEO with real-time guidance and built-in AI] Yoast SEO was unable to create the database tables](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/yoast-seo-was-unable-to-create-the-database-tables/)
 *  [Eric Cox](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ecco/)
 * (@ecco)
 * [6 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/yoast-seo-was-unable-to-create-the-database-tables/#post-12816663)
 * Having the same problem, This is clearly and issue in the plugin as many many
   people are reporting this issue and very few are able to fix it.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Yoast SEO - Advanced SEO with real-time guidance and built-in AI] Title starts with seperator](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/title-starts-with-seperator/)
 *  [Eric Cox](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ecco/)
 * (@ecco)
 * [6 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/title-starts-with-seperator/#post-12816600)
 * This is a bug on their end.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Categories Images] Show images for tags](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/show-images-for-tags/)
 *  [Eric Cox](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ecco/)
 * (@ecco)
 * [11 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/show-images-for-tags/#post-6107111)
 * Having the same problem. Appears great for categories and custom taxonomies, 
   but nothing for tags.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Cyclone Slider] Links not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/links-not-working-90/)
 *  Thread Starter [Eric Cox](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ecco/)
 * (@ecco)
 * [11 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/links-not-working-90/#post-5772235)
 * It appears that I am not getting updates to the plugin. I have 2.8.4 of the Pro
   version but I cannot seem to get 2.9+ version upgrades.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Simple Ads Manager] Ads keep dissappearing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ads-keep-dissappearing/)
 *  [Eric Cox](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ecco/)
 * (@ecco)
 * [11 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ads-keep-dissappearing/#post-5344813)
 * Same problem, but only happens on one set. I have two places showing through 
   a block (small & medium sizes) the medium sizes are fine, but the small group
   has to be reset everyday. It seems something in the cron triggers it.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Black Studio TinyMCE Widget] HTTPS issues](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/https-issues-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [Eric Cox](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ecco/)
 * (@ecco)
 * [12 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/https-issues-1/#post-4934806)
 * I will try that and get back to you. I had tested the text widget and a few others
   and they were getting changed, but I will check again and test this code. I do
   agree that if that is the case that it should be on their end for the fix.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Black Studio TinyMCE Widget] HTTPS issues](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/https-issues-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [Eric Cox](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ecco/)
 * (@ecco)
 * [12 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/https-issues-1/#post-4934804)
 * I am using iThemes Security to turn on https for specific pages. But, it is only
   using core functionality of WP instead of manually editing the config file. I
   do not have problems with other widgets including the text widget. only this 
   plugin. I am not looking for a ‘workaround’, i am looking to get this plugin 
   fixed, so that it works correctly like all the other plugins and WP itself.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Black Studio TinyMCE Widget] HTTPS issues](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/https-issues-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [Eric Cox](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ecco/)
 * (@ecco)
 * [12 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/https-issues-1/#post-4934801)
 * Not all pages on the site are https, yet the widgets are on all pages. WordPress
   and all other widgets handle it just fine, but anything in this widget does not
   change as it should. If it happened elsewhere also I would think it was not related
   to this plugin, but it seems to only happen in this widget.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Photo Gallery, Sliders, Proofing and Themes - NextGEN Gallery] NextGen Breaking other plugins in WP 3.9](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/nextgen-breaking-other-plugins-in-wp-39/)
 *  Thread Starter [Eric Cox](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ecco/)
 * (@ecco)
 * [12 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/nextgen-breaking-other-plugins-in-wp-39/#post-4859384)
 * I found that it was a memory issue. I had 32mb set in php for memory and it wasn’t
   enough after the update. I bumped it up to 64 and everything works fine.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Authorize.net Payment Gateway For WooCommerce] Capture vs Authorize](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/capture-vs-authorize/)
 *  Thread Starter [Eric Cox](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ecco/)
 * (@ecco)
 * [12 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/capture-vs-authorize/#post-4511407)
 * makanahut530,
    That is exactly what it does by default. What we need is a simple
   radio set to specify which way we want it to work.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Authorize.net Payment Gateway For WooCommerce] Capture vs Authorize](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/capture-vs-authorize/)
 *  Thread Starter [Eric Cox](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ecco/)
 * (@ecco)
 * [12 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/capture-vs-authorize/#post-4511404)
 * I have not, and there isn’t anywhere to change it in the plugin, but there needs
   to be. This is a very important setting and without it I’ll be using something
   else.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ecco/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ecco/replies/page/3/?output_format=md) [→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ecco/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)