Title: dwiut's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# dwiut

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dwiut/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dwiut/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dwiut/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dwiut/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dwiut/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dwiut/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dwiut/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dwiut/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Hueman] Change paragraph color](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/change-paragraph-color/)
 *  Thread Starter [dwiut](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dwiut/)
 * (@dwiut)
 * [12 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/change-paragraph-color/#post-4443731)
 * Ok Andrew, I will try it.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Hueman] Change paragraph color](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/change-paragraph-color/)
 *  Thread Starter [dwiut](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dwiut/)
 * (@dwiut)
 * [12 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/change-paragraph-color/#post-4443727)
 * Thanks Andrew
    Yes, Usuallly I change CSS using custom CSS. Could you show me,
   which CSS related to topbar nav for emphasize title menu
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Twenty Fourteen] Change link colour from Green to Blue](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/change-link-colour-from-green-to-blue/)
 *  [dwiut](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dwiut/)
 * (@dwiut)
 * [12 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/change-link-colour-from-green-to-blue/#post-4407984)
 * Yes I Want to use it in my blog ([http://amsyong.com](http://amsyong.com) but
   hate green color sometimes I hate underlined link too
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[m1] Request header](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/request-header/)
 *  Thread Starter [dwiut](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dwiut/)
 * (@dwiut)
 * [13 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/request-header/#post-3975559)
 * problem solved, it can be chaged via customize and upload logo

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)