Title: Dumples's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Dumples

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dumples/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dumples/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dumples/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dumples/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dumples/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dumples/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dumples/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dumples/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dumples/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dumples/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Payment Plugins for Stripe WooCommerce] Grayed Out “Credit/Debit Cards” Field on Check-Out](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/grayed-out-credit-debit-cards-field-on-check-out/)
 *  Thread Starter [Dumples](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dumples/)
 * (@dumples)
 * [1 year, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/grayed-out-credit-debit-cards-field-on-check-out/#post-18206719)
 * This is what they said on the Elementor forum, and it worked:
 * Perhaps to help fix your problem, I can shed some light on how to solve it.
 * You have to go to Elementor > Settings > Features and disable element caching,
   it is enabled by default.
 * After this, everything works as it should.
   yesterday indeed elementor issued 
   a new feature whose name if I’m not mistaken is element caching and it’s still
   in the beta stage, and that’s also what might create problems in this Elementor
   3.26.0 update.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Elementor Website Builder - more than just a page builder] Update 3.26.0 Broke WooCommerce Stripe Payment Plugin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/update-3-26-0-broke-woocommerce-stripe-payment-plugin/)
 *  Thread Starter [Dumples](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dumples/)
 * (@dumples)
 * [1 year, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/update-3-26-0-broke-woocommerce-stripe-payment-plugin/#post-18206715)
 * Yes, this worked.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Payment Plugins for Stripe WooCommerce] Grayed Out “Credit/Debit Cards” Field on Check-Out](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/grayed-out-credit-debit-cards-field-on-check-out/)
 *  Thread Starter [Dumples](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dumples/)
 * (@dumples)
 * [1 year, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/grayed-out-credit-debit-cards-field-on-check-out/#post-18205087)
 * I will create a support topic on the elementor plugin forum and link to this 
   topic here so they know.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Payment Plugins for Stripe WooCommerce] Grayed Out “Credit/Debit Cards” Field on Check-Out](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/grayed-out-credit-debit-cards-field-on-check-out/)
 *  Thread Starter [Dumples](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dumples/)
 * (@dumples)
 * [1 year, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/grayed-out-credit-debit-cards-field-on-check-out/#post-18205067)
 * I have Elementor Pro. But the standard free Elementor update is what broke it.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Payment Plugins for Stripe WooCommerce] Grayed Out “Credit/Debit Cards” Field on Check-Out](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/grayed-out-credit-debit-cards-field-on-check-out/)
 *  Thread Starter [Dumples](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dumples/)
 * (@dumples)
 * [1 year, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/grayed-out-credit-debit-cards-field-on-check-out/#post-18205061)
 * Downgrading to elementor.3.25.11 resolved the problem. Whatever was is the latest
   elementor update broke it.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Payment Plugins for Stripe WooCommerce] Grayed Out “Credit/Debit Cards” Field on Check-Out](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/grayed-out-credit-debit-cards-field-on-check-out/)
 *  Thread Starter [Dumples](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dumples/)
 * (@dumples)
 * [1 year, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/grayed-out-credit-debit-cards-field-on-check-out/#post-18205041)
 * I just downgraded Elementor and it fixed it. Yes, it was built with Elementor.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Payment Plugins for Stripe WooCommerce] Grayed Out “Credit/Debit Cards” Field on Check-Out](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/grayed-out-credit-debit-cards-field-on-check-out/)
 *  Thread Starter [Dumples](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dumples/)
 * (@dumples)
 * [1 year, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/grayed-out-credit-debit-cards-field-on-check-out/#post-18205029)
 * Elementor is the only plug-in I see that auto-updated yesterday.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Payment Plugins for Stripe WooCommerce] Grayed Out “Credit/Debit Cards” Field on Check-Out](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/grayed-out-credit-debit-cards-field-on-check-out/)
 *  Thread Starter [Dumples](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dumples/)
 * (@dumples)
 * [1 year, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/grayed-out-credit-debit-cards-field-on-check-out/#post-18205021)
 * Hello,
 * Yes, something must have changed, but I can’t figure out what. I try to keep 
   my plug-ins to a minimal.
 * I am not using a cookie plugin.
 * I checked the Advanced Settings page and the page ID is correct for the checkout
   page.
 * One thing I noticed, is that when I deactivate or activate any plugin, the Stripe
   plugin scripts load once. Then on page refresh they disappear again.
 * Any other ideas?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Payment Plugins for Stripe WooCommerce] Grayed Out “Credit/Debit Cards” Field on Check-Out](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/grayed-out-credit-debit-cards-field-on-check-out/)
 *  Thread Starter [Dumples](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dumples/)
 * (@dumples)
 * [1 year, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/grayed-out-credit-debit-cards-field-on-check-out/#post-18204967)
 * I tried deactivating different WooCommerce plugins, and also downgrading WooCommerce
   itself. Nothing is helping.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Payment Plugins for Stripe WooCommerce] Grayed Out “Credit/Debit Cards” Field on Check-Out](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/grayed-out-credit-debit-cards-field-on-check-out/)
 *  Thread Starter [Dumples](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dumples/)
 * (@dumples)
 * [1 year, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/grayed-out-credit-debit-cards-field-on-check-out/#post-18204936)
 * If I activate and deactivate the plugin (actually any plug-in related to WooCommerce),
   I noticed the field will appear once. Then on page refresh it is grayed out again.
    -  This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by [Dumples](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dumples/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[DW Question & Answer] bug with forum page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bug-with-forum-page/)
 *  [Dumples](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dumples/)
 * (@dumples)
 * [6 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bug-with-forum-page/#post-12620774)
 * I am having the same error message. Also a similar one related to
 * Warning: fgets(): SSL operation failed with code 1. OpenSSL Error messages: error:
   14095126:SSL routines:ssl3_read_n:unexpected eof while reading in public_html/
   wp-content/plugins/dw-question-answer/inc/Akismet.php on line 279
 * Edit: I fixed both warnings by just going to the plugin settings and disabling
   the Akismet option.
    -  This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by [Dumples](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dumples/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[reCAPTCHA in WP comments form] Comments go to spam](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/comments-go-to-spam/)
 *  Thread Starter [Dumples](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dumples/)
 * (@dumples)
 * [7 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/comments-go-to-spam/#post-10869710)
 * Thanks. I sent you a message through your website’s contact form.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[DW Question & Answer] comments or answers by guest must need approval](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/comments-or-answers-by-guest-must-need-approval/)
 *  [Dumples](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dumples/)
 * (@dumples)
 * [9 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/comments-or-answers-by-guest-must-need-approval/#post-8557958)
 * DesignWall,
 * I added this line of code to Handle.php in line 234:
 * $args[‘comment_approved’] = 0;
 * However, I’m still getting spammed with comments and they are approved automatically.
 * Did I also need to add the code from earlier replies? Just a bit confused, because
   other users were saying the earlier suggestions didn’t work quite right. Can 
   you give a quick summary of all the code that needs to altered?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[DW Question & Answer] comments or answers by guest must need approval](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/comments-or-answers-by-guest-must-need-approval/)
 *  [Dumples](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dumples/)
 * (@dumples)
 * [9 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/comments-or-answers-by-guest-must-need-approval/#post-8471082)
 * I am also interested in a solution. I am getting a ton of spam lately.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[DW Question & Answer] where are the emails?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/where-are-the-emails/)
 *  [Dumples](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dumples/)
 * (@dumples)
 * [10 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/where-are-the-emails/#post-7491969)
 * DesignWall,
 * Can you please clarify where in the dashboard this is located? Or how to use 
   the query to get the email info?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dumples/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dumples/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)