Title: minhduc.dev's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# minhduc.dev

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ducpl/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ducpl/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ducpl/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ducpl/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ducpl/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ducpl/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ducpl/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ducpl/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 66 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ducpl/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ducpl/replies/page/3/?output_format=md) 
[4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ducpl/replies/page/4/?output_format=md) 
[5](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ducpl/replies/page/5/?output_format=md) 
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ducpl/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Hide My WP Ghost - Security & Firewall] Hide HTML Comments caused an error that removed the language html tag](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/hide-html-comments-caused-an-error-that-removed-the-language-html-tag/)
 *  Thread Starter [minhduc.dev](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ducpl/)
 * (@ducpl)
 * [3 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/hide-html-comments-caused-an-error-that-removed-the-language-html-tag/#post-17072627)
 * Detected on Flatsome + Wp Rocket caching (Temporarily Disable Wprocket Caching)
    -  This reply was modified 3 years ago by [minhduc.dev](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ducpl/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[LiteSpeed Cache] “litespeed_qs_forbidden” function not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/litespeed_qs_forbidden-function-not-working/)
 *  Thread Starter [minhduc.dev](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ducpl/)
 * (@ducpl)
 * [4 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/litespeed_qs_forbidden-function-not-working/#post-15406798)
 * Looks like you’re busy so you can’t reply
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Autoptimize] Total Blocking Time Jumps up and Down](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/total-blocking-time-jumps-up-and-down/)
 *  [minhduc.dev](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ducpl/)
 * (@ducpl)
 * [4 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/total-blocking-time-jumps-up-and-down/#post-15405175)
 * It could be many reasons but I’m using http3 and the .zip compression is fine
 * have you tried enabling wp-debug?
    see the log file
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Autoptimize] Total Blocking Time Jumps up and Down](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/total-blocking-time-jumps-up-and-down/)
 *  [minhduc.dev](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ducpl/)
 * (@ducpl)
 * [4 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/total-blocking-time-jumps-up-and-down/#post-15405002)
 * [@azzurres](https://wordpress.org/support/users/azzurres/)
 * As far as I know, it is possible to configure hosting
 * And your Protocol is (“http1.1” please upgrade to “h2 or h3”)
 * Your website has not been compressed Gzip or Br (may be due to incorrect plugin
   configuration or configuration on hosting)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Autoptimize] Plugin not properly handling file merge](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-not-properly-handling-file-merge/)
 *  Thread Starter [minhduc.dev](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ducpl/)
 * (@ducpl)
 * [4 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-not-properly-handling-file-merge/page/2/#post-15403471)
 * [@optimizingmatters](https://wordpress.org/support/users/optimizingmatters/)
   
   Hi expert, I’m having a small problem, can I contact you privately? I send you
   coffee, to keep you awake Thanks
    -  This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by [minhduc.dev](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ducpl/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[LiteSpeed Cache] Compress and merge files on the checkout page?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/compress-and-merge-files-on-the-checkout-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [minhduc.dev](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ducpl/)
 * (@ducpl)
 * [4 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/compress-and-merge-files-on-the-checkout-page/#post-15392699)
 * [@qtwrk](https://wordpress.org/support/users/qtwrk/) I didn’t see you, man.
    
   I focus on optimizing the fron-end, thanks to lscache and your hooks, I have 
   customized a lot and succeeded in optimizing the sales website with the green
   google score on the phone. Would you mind, suggesting to minify the excluded 
   files. Thank you, have a nice day
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Autoptimize] Plugin not properly handling file merge](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-not-properly-handling-file-merge/)
 *  Thread Starter [minhduc.dev](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ducpl/)
 * (@ducpl)
 * [4 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-not-properly-handling-file-merge/page/2/#post-15392673)
 * Do you mind, sometimes I need a little help. 😉
    Thank you, have a nice day
    -  This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by [minhduc.dev](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ducpl/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Autoptimize] Plugin not properly handling file merge](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-not-properly-handling-file-merge/)
 *  Thread Starter [minhduc.dev](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ducpl/)
 * (@ducpl)
 * [4 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-not-properly-handling-file-merge/page/2/#post-15388899)
 * [@optimizingmatters](https://wordpress.org/support/users/optimizingmatters/)
   
   Wow awesome, everything works fine. Thanks for helping a newbie like me. Although
   I don’t know much, I am always learning and searching. Sorry for hiding the name
   of the website, I’m building a website and don’t want anyone else to see it (
   except you – you can see it too) Thanks expert. Nice to use plugin with your 
   support, I’m a newbie need to learn more php wp
    -  This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by [minhduc.dev](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ducpl/).
    -  This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by [minhduc.dev](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ducpl/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[LiteSpeed Cache] Compress and merge files on the checkout page?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/compress-and-merge-files-on-the-checkout-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [minhduc.dev](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ducpl/)
 * (@ducpl)
 * [4 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/compress-and-merge-files-on-the-checkout-page/#post-15388781)
 * [@qtwrk](https://wordpress.org/support/users/qtwrk/)
    It would be great if there
   were more features like this. I think it will be faster when the files are browsed
   in the same directory instead of the js files that are not merged which will 
   have a different download directory. And the important thing is that when the
   file is detached they will know my child-theme root directory. “I like LScache’s
   file renaming feature, because it hides the child-theme’s root directory”
 * I’m also trying to use “litespeed_qs_forbidden” so they can’t see it
    -  This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by [minhduc.dev](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ducpl/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Autoptimize] Plugin not properly handling file merge](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-not-properly-handling-file-merge/)
 *  Thread Starter [minhduc.dev](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ducpl/)
 * (@ducpl)
 * [4 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-not-properly-handling-file-merge/page/2/#post-15388758)
 * Oh no,
    Is there any other way bro, because I turned off “allow_url_fopen=0” 
   for security
 * “PHP Warning: file_get_contents(): https:// wrapper is disabled in the server
   configuration by allow_url_fopen=0”
 * “PHP Warning: file_get_contents([https://domain.com/gtm.txt](https://domain.com/gtm.txt)):
   failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in”
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Autoptimize] Plugin not properly handling file merge](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-not-properly-handling-file-merge/)
 *  Thread Starter [minhduc.dev](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ducpl/)
 * (@ducpl)
 * [4 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-not-properly-handling-file-merge/page/2/#post-15388730)
 * Ok bro, I’ll try turning on the log
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[LiteSpeed Cache] Compress and merge files on the checkout page?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/compress-and-merge-files-on-the-checkout-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [minhduc.dev](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ducpl/)
 * (@ducpl)
 * [4 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/compress-and-merge-files-on-the-checkout-page/#post-15388724)
 * [@qtwrk](https://wordpress.org/support/users/qtwrk/)
    Wow amazing, awesome, works
   perfectly man. Thanks expert. I have last question, how to make js files excluded
   from aggregating and defer will still be minified “I like how LScache changing
   name when compressing creates a different url extension” 😉
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Autoptimize] Plugin not properly handling file merge](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-not-properly-handling-file-merge/)
 *  Thread Starter [minhduc.dev](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ducpl/)
 * (@ducpl)
 * [4 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-not-properly-handling-file-merge/page/2/#post-15388695)
 * Sorry, I tried but it didn’t work
 *     ```
       function ao_js( $content ) {
           $js_code = file_get_contents('gtm.txt');
           $content = str_replace( "</body>", $js_code . "</body>", $content );
   
           return $content;
       }
       add_filter( 'autoptimize_html_after_minify', 'ao_js', 1 );
       ```
   
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[LiteSpeed Cache] Compress and merge files on the checkout page?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/compress-and-merge-files-on-the-checkout-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [minhduc.dev](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ducpl/)
 * (@ducpl)
 * [4 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/compress-and-merge-files-on-the-checkout-page/#post-15388582)
 * [@qtwrk](https://wordpress.org/support/users/qtwrk/)
    Thank you for your quick
   response. I mean those pages will be compressed with css, js files like this 
   😉
 * > [View post on imgur.com](https://imgur.com/D61Ft3D)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[LiteSpeed Cache] Compress and merge files on the checkout page?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/compress-and-merge-files-on-the-checkout-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [minhduc.dev](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ducpl/)
 * (@ducpl)
 * [4 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/compress-and-merge-files-on-the-checkout-page/#post-15388572)
 * [@qtwrk](https://wordpress.org/support/users/qtwrk/)
    Thank you for your quick
   response. I mean those pages will be compressed with css, js files like this 
   😉
 * > [View post on imgur.com](https://imgur.com/D61Ft3D)
    -  This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by [minhduc.dev](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ducpl/).
    -  This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by [minhduc.dev](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ducpl/).

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 66 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ducpl/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ducpl/replies/page/3/?output_format=md) 
[4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ducpl/replies/page/4/?output_format=md) 
[5](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ducpl/replies/page/5/?output_format=md) 
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ducpl/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)