Title: Dustin Snider's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Dustin Snider

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dsni/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dsni/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dsni/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dsni/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dsni/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dsni/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dsni/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dsni/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Disable Bloat for WordPress & WooCommerce] Oh the irony](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/oh-the-irony/)
 *  [Dustin Snider](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dsni/)
 * (@dsni)
 * [4 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/oh-the-irony/#post-15702370)
 * I agree with [@probablynotphil](https://wordpress.org/support/users/probablynotphil/)–
   I totally understand the desire to create a paid solution to help offset the 
   investment/time [@disablebloat](https://wordpress.org/support/users/disablebloat/)
   has put but not sure I love the execution of it. This used to be great for its
   task and a great plugin, going to be dropping it from my stack moving forward
   though.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[ExactMetrics - Google Analytics Dashboard for WordPress (Website Stats Plugin)] Bounce Rate Removed – Dashboard Widget](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bounce-rate-removed-dashboard-widget/)
 *  Thread Starter [Dustin Snider](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dsni/)
 * (@dsni)
 * [4 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bounce-rate-removed-dashboard-widget/#post-14949411)
 * [@chriscct7](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chriscct7/) I’ll give this, 
   new bit of info, yet another go before I just delete it and don’t return to this
   product.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[ExactMetrics - Google Analytics Dashboard for WordPress (Website Stats Plugin)] Bounce Rate Removed – Dashboard Widget](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bounce-rate-removed-dashboard-widget/)
 *  Thread Starter [Dustin Snider](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dsni/)
 * (@dsni)
 * [4 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bounce-rate-removed-dashboard-widget/#post-14949404)
 * Nope, spent time to switch everything over, your statement is wrong. Bounce rate
   does not show on the dashboard widget regardless of configuration, if you’d like
   to point me to an exact tutorial that show otherwise I’d gladly accept that and
   take back my statements but no matter my configuration nothing restores normal
   functionality.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[ExactMetrics - Google Analytics Dashboard for WordPress (Website Stats Plugin)] Bounce Rate Removed – Dashboard Widget](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bounce-rate-removed-dashboard-widget/)
 *  Thread Starter [Dustin Snider](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dsni/)
 * (@dsni)
 * [4 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bounce-rate-removed-dashboard-widget/#post-14948654)
 * So upon further research it appears you’ve moved this into an addon plugin. You
   removed what was a basic free feature that people have gotten use to for years
   to extort your free users. This is in my opinion a slime ball move and I will
   now spend the day removing ExactMetrics from any WordPress installation I manage.
   Including the 2 Pro sites we do pay for.
    -  This reply was modified 4 years, 12 months ago by [Dustin Snider](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dsni/).
    -  This reply was modified 4 years, 12 months ago by [Dustin Snider](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dsni/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Multi Network] is the project still active?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/is-the-project-still-active-2/)
 *  [Dustin Snider](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dsni/)
 * (@dsni)
 * [6 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/is-the-project-still-active-2/#post-12494862)
 * I haven’t seen much talk about this plugin from the original devs in a hot minute.
   My team and I at Red Barn Technology Group just forked this plugin with the goal
   of releasing our fork for others. We’re still a handful of weeks away from being
   ready to do this.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Protect WP Admin] Doesn’t work with multisite network](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/doesnt-work-with-multisite-network/)
 *  [Dustin Snider](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dsni/)
 * (@dsni)
 * [7 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/doesnt-work-with-multisite-network/#post-11126750)
 * Can we please get Multisite support!!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)