Title: dscipio's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# dscipio

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dscipio/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dscipio/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dscipio/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dscipio/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dscipio/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dscipio/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dscipio/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dscipio/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Free Squeeze Page, Landing Page Builder & Templates Creator For WordPress] Edit Does Not work](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/edit-does-not-work/)
 *  Thread Starter [dscipio](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dscipio/)
 * (@dscipio)
 * [13 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/edit-does-not-work/#post-3928107)
 * I psted it in there and then clicked outside the box in the white area like the
   instructions said to do. I then published it. And when I try the page from another
   browser using the site, that is the message I get.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Free Squeeze Page, Landing Page Builder & Templates Creator For WordPress] Edit Does Not work](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/edit-does-not-work/)
 *  Thread Starter [dscipio](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dscipio/)
 * (@dscipio)
 * [13 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/edit-does-not-work/#post-3928106)
 * yes
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Free Squeeze Page, Landing Page Builder & Templates Creator For WordPress] Edit Does Not work](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/edit-does-not-work/)
 *  Thread Starter [dscipio](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dscipio/)
 * (@dscipio)
 * [13 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/edit-does-not-work/#post-3928067)
 * If I did it right, here is the code:
 * [http://pastebin.com/4yKmu4Fx](http://pastebin.com/4yKmu4Fx)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Free Squeeze Page, Landing Page Builder & Templates Creator For WordPress] Edit Does Not work](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/edit-does-not-work/)
 *  Thread Starter [dscipio](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dscipio/)
 * (@dscipio)
 * [13 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/edit-does-not-work/#post-3928063)
 * _
    [Moderator note: that’s way too much code to post on these forums – please
   see: [http://codex.wordpress.org/Forum\_Welcome#Posting\_Code](http://codex.wordpress.org/Forum_Welcome#Posting_Code)–
   you need to use a [pastebin.](http://pastebin.com/) ]
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Free Squeeze Page, Landing Page Builder & Templates Creator For WordPress] Edit Does Not work](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/edit-does-not-work/)
 *  Thread Starter [dscipio](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dscipio/)
 * (@dscipio)
 * [13 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/edit-does-not-work/#post-3928052)
 * Thanks. That worked. I followed the instructions and think I set up the get response
   autoresponder correct. But when I enter the e-mail address on the website, it
   comes up with the error message, “no webform id” Am I missing a step in there
   someplace?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)