Title: Dorus's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Dorus

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/drus2000/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/drus2000/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/drus2000/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/drus2000/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/drus2000/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/drus2000/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/drus2000/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/drus2000/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Slide Anything - Responsive Content / HTML Slider and Carousel] Text on Navigation buttons not invisible](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/text-on-navigation-buttons-not-invisible/)
 *  [Dorus](https://wordpress.org/support/users/drus2000/)
 * (@drus2000)
 * [5 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/text-on-navigation-buttons-not-invisible/#post-14834915)
 * Dear [@simonpedge](https://wordpress.org/support/users/simonpedge/)
 * Thank you very much for your reply. I tried different browsers and on mobile 
   I don’t see the text. On my Windows PC I do see the text in Edge and Firefox 
   but not in Chrome and Opera. So it’s a browser thing…
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Slide Anything - Responsive Content / HTML Slider and Carousel] Text on Navigation buttons not invisible](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/text-on-navigation-buttons-not-invisible/)
 *  [Dorus](https://wordpress.org/support/users/drus2000/)
 * (@drus2000)
 * [5 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/text-on-navigation-buttons-not-invisible/#post-14831234)
 * Do you have any idea, what to do to fix this?
 * Thank you,
    Dorus
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Slide Anything - Responsive Content / HTML Slider and Carousel] Text on Navigation buttons not invisible](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/text-on-navigation-buttons-not-invisible/)
 *  [Dorus](https://wordpress.org/support/users/drus2000/)
 * (@drus2000)
 * [5 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/text-on-navigation-buttons-not-invisible/#post-14828266)
 * Dear Simon,
 * I still have this issue. I have version 2.3.38 installed.
 * [https://www.onderzoeksfilms.nl/](https://www.onderzoeksfilms.nl/)
 * Love the plugin!
 * Thank you,
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Munich Blocks - Gutenberg Blocks for WordPress] Seting up the accordion block](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/seting-up-the-accordion-block/)
 *  Thread Starter [Dorus](https://wordpress.org/support/users/drus2000/)
 * (@drus2000)
 * [7 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/seting-up-the-accordion-block/#post-11351436)
 * Dear Chris,
 * Thank you for your reply and help! I found it hard to find the “Open on init”
   switch on the edit page, Something with the right way of having the block selected.
   On my computer this switch appeared only after deselecting and selecting the 
   block again. But now I know what to look for and works well for me and more important
   it looks good!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Slide Anything - Responsive Content / HTML Slider and Carousel] iframe video or margin spacing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/iframe-video-or-margin-spacing/)
 *  Thread Starter [Dorus](https://wordpress.org/support/users/drus2000/)
 * (@drus2000)
 * [7 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/iframe-video-or-margin-spacing/#post-11187518)
 * Thank you very much for the quick reply!
 * It did not fix my problem. Changing the height strangely did not effect the height
   of the video iframe itself but did effect the height of the iframe in the slider
   as you suggested. So it kind of worked as you said. But on other screens or smaller
   windows it got all wrong again.
 * This got me thinking that I needed a responsive size, and vimeo provides the 
   responsive embedding code with its sharing options. So my problem is fixed now!
 * Have a good day
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Max Mega Menu] No submenu on mobile](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-submenu-on-mobile/)
 *  Thread Starter [Dorus](https://wordpress.org/support/users/drus2000/)
 * (@drus2000)
 * [7 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-submenu-on-mobile/#post-10977162)
 * I have got the submenu working on my site (on mobile) by fixing the js/touch-
   keyboard-navigation.js file with the new code suggested in this bug report on
   githup as shown by megamenu:
 * [https://github.com/WordPress/twentynineteen/pull/721/commits/f8e3b74384855d765b8dd915bb416e0d06032fa5](https://github.com/WordPress/twentynineteen/pull/721/commits/f8e3b74384855d765b8dd915bb416e0d06032fa5)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Max Mega Menu] No submenu on mobile](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-submenu-on-mobile/)
 *  Thread Starter [Dorus](https://wordpress.org/support/users/drus2000/)
 * (@drus2000)
 * [7 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-submenu-on-mobile/#post-10975042)
 * Thank you for your time!
 * I guess I have to wait.
 * Have a very good day!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Max Mega Menu] No submenu on mobile](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-submenu-on-mobile/)
 *  Thread Starter [Dorus](https://wordpress.org/support/users/drus2000/)
 * (@drus2000)
 * [7 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-submenu-on-mobile/#post-10974498)
 * Hi Megamenu,
 * Thank you very much for the quick response!
 * I added your code to my child theme. It does not fix the problem on safari on
   iOs. But is did remove something, the only other minor remark I had, it no longer
   shows the parent name above the submenu on my pc.
 * Any other tips?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)