Title: dross99's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# dross99

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dross99/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dross99/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dross99/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dross99/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dross99/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dross99/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dross99/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dross99/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Photo Gallery, Sliders, Proofing and Themes - NextGEN Gallery] Pagination not work in category page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/pagination-not-work-in-category-page/)
 *  [dross99](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dross99/)
 * (@dross99)
 * [10 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/pagination-not-work-in-category-page/#post-6958796)
 * Was just googling around and found you guys discussing this. I think this is 
   an issue with WordPress itself and they say they’ll be releasing a fix in the
   next update.
 * In the meantime there is this fix which is pretty much working for me now except
   that the next arrow still redirects to page 2 – [https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/35344#comment:34](https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/35344#comment:34)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[SSH SFTP Updater Support] Plugin not working anymore 4.2](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-not-working-anymore-42/)
 *  [dross99](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dross99/)
 * (@dross99)
 * [11 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-not-working-anymore-42/#post-6069061)
 * I’ll have a dev friend take a look. I spend most of my time creating sites and
   less on the backend/server side.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[SSH SFTP Updater Support] Plugin not working anymore 4.2](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-not-working-anymore-42/)
 *  [dross99](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dross99/)
 * (@dross99)
 * [11 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-not-working-anymore-42/#post-6069060)
 * It worked before – now with the update it doesn’t work. Same topic as header.
   It worked fine until 6.1.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[SSH SFTP Updater Support] Plugin not working anymore 4.2](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-not-working-anymore-42/)
 *  [dross99](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dross99/)
 * (@dross99)
 * [11 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-not-working-anymore-42/#post-6069058)
 * I can’t add any plugins or update any others now. Nothing changed on server side–
   my key didn’t change. With this new version I can’t do anything.
 * Not sure how to revert back to the old one. Can you please fix the “Private Key
   Incorrect” issue soon please? Everything is grayed out on that screen so I couldn’t
   upload a new key even if I had one.
 * Thanks
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[SSH SFTP Updater Support] Plugin not working anymore 4.2](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-not-working-anymore-42/)
 *  [dross99](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dross99/)
 * (@dross99)
 * [11 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-not-working-anymore-42/#post-6069053)
 * It also says at top “Private key incorrect”
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[SSH SFTP Updater Support] Plugin not working anymore 4.2](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-not-working-anymore-42/)
 *  [dross99](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dross99/)
 * (@dross99)
 * [11 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-not-working-anymore-42/#post-6069052)
 * I can’t update the plugin either. I’m on WP 4.2.2.
 * When I go to “Update plugins” and check the update box for this plugin I get 
   to a page titled “Connection Information”
 * Under that is this – the fields are grayed out though so I can’t edit them:
 * To perform the requested action, WordPress needs to access your web server. Please
   enter your FTP or SSH credentials to proceed. If you do not remember your credentials,
   you should contact your web host.
 * Hostname
    FTP/SSH Username FTP/SSH Password
 * Without this plugin being updated I can’t install other plugins. I know you just
   released an update to 6.1 but not working for me.
 * I’m not an expert so not sure how to go around this without being able to update
   the plugin.
 * Any ideas?
 * Thanks.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)