Title: droneit's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# droneit

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/droneit/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/droneit/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/droneit/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/droneit/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/droneit/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/droneit/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/droneit/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/droneit/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PW WooCommerce Gift Cards] Gift Card not showing in Shop](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/gift-card-not-showing-in-shop/)
 *  [droneit](https://wordpress.org/support/users/droneit/)
 * (@droneit)
 * [4 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/gift-card-not-showing-in-shop/#post-15205193)
 * Hi,
 * I see that you solved it. How? I have the same problem.
 * [https://droneit.se/product/gift-card/](https://droneit.se/product/gift-card/)
 * Best Regards Morgan
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] failed paypal goes to processing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/faile-paypal-goes-to-processing/)
 *  Thread Starter [droneit](https://wordpress.org/support/users/droneit/)
 * (@droneit)
 * [5 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/faile-paypal-goes-to-processing/#post-14780206)
 * No automatic order status plugin and the payment method was Paypal with the standard
   Paypal plugin. It has never happened before and never after. But a bit scary.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Complianz GDPR/CCPA Cookie Consent Banner] can’t dismiss “Complianz GDPR/CCPA” recommendation](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-dismiss-complianz-gdpr-ccpa-recommendation/)
 *  Thread Starter [droneit](https://wordpress.org/support/users/droneit/)
 * (@droneit)
 * [5 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-dismiss-complianz-gdpr-ccpa-recommendation/#post-14139328)
 * It’s a payed theme:
    [https://themeforest.net/item/porto-responsive-wordpress-ecommerce-theme/9207399](https://themeforest.net/item/porto-responsive-wordpress-ecommerce-theme/9207399)
 * the function “hack” worked though, so I’ll stick that for now!
 * Thanks for your quick response!
 * Best Regards!
    Morgan Jonasson
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[EU VAT Assistant for WooCommerce] Unable to verify EU Vat](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unable-to-verify-eu-vat/)
 *  Thread Starter [droneit](https://wordpress.org/support/users/droneit/)
 * (@droneit)
 * [5 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unable-to-verify-eu-vat/#post-13685223)
 * Thanks for the reply, seems like option 2. Can’t understand why there would be
   a problem to reach the server from where I host the page. Any clues? Can it be
   a SSL certificate problem? I’m running it in a test envoirement now and haven’t
   a certificate before I go live.
 * > [2020-11-19 21:12:14] wc-aelia-eu-vat-assistant.DEBUG: VAT number validation
   > request. {“Request Arguments”:{“countryCode”:”SE”,”vatNumber”:”559144612401″}}{“
   > process_id”:379466}
   >  [2020-11-19 21:13:14] wc-aelia-eu-vat-assistant.DEBUG:
   > VAT number validation complete. {“Country Code”:”SE”,”VAT Number”:”559144612401″,”
   > VIES Response”:false} {“process_id”:379466} [2020-11-19 21:13:14] wc-aelia-
   > eu-vat-assistant.ERROR: EU VAT Number could not be validated due to errors 
   > in the communication with the remote service. {“Raw response”:{“valid”:null,”
   > company_name”:null,”company_address”:null,”errors”:[],”raw_response”:null}}{“
   > process_id”:379466}

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)