Title: drb2013's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# drb2013

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/drb2013/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/drb2013/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/drb2013/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/drb2013/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/drb2013/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/drb2013/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/drb2013/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/drb2013/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Good Reads Books] Image doesnt show](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/image-doesnt-show-4/)
 *  Thread Starter [drb2013](https://wordpress.org/support/users/drb2013/)
 * (@drb2013)
 * [8 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/image-doesnt-show-4/#post-10347538)
 * Wow!. Lightening reply – i just posted. World is still a better place because
   of selfless people like you. Thanks a bunch.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Jkreativ Lite] Featured image scaling – blurry](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/featured-image-scaling-blurry/)
 *  Thread Starter [drb2013](https://wordpress.org/support/users/drb2013/)
 * (@drb2013)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/featured-image-scaling-blurry/#post-5818033)
 * Resolved
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Jkreativ Lite] Featured image scaling – blurry](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/featured-image-scaling-blurry/)
 *  Thread Starter [drb2013](https://wordpress.org/support/users/drb2013/)
 * (@drb2013)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/featured-image-scaling-blurry/#post-5818030)
 * I found a different solution for the problem. Removed featured image being displayed
   in the posts by doing the following:
 * /public_html/wp-content/themes/jkreativ-lite/single.php
 * Remove the following code:
    <?php the_post_thumbnail(); ?>
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Jkreativ Lite] how can I increase the number of posts](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-i-increase-the-number-of-posts/)
 *  Thread Starter [drb2013](https://wordpress.org/support/users/drb2013/)
 * (@drb2013)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-i-increase-the-number-of-posts/#post-5793749)
 * That can’t be a coincidence. Like minded people working together. Great!
 * Thanks,
 * drb
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Jkreativ Lite] how can I increase the number of posts](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-i-increase-the-number-of-posts/)
 *  Thread Starter [drb2013](https://wordpress.org/support/users/drb2013/)
 * (@drb2013)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-i-increase-the-number-of-posts/#post-5793702)
 * Perfect!
    I don’t think author is providing free forum support in his website
   [http://support.jegtheme.com](http://support.jegtheme.com)
 * Alternatively, I just found this solution for social icon empty squares to work
   fine.
    [https://wordpress.org/support/topic/social-media-icons-32?replies=6](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/social-media-icons-32?replies=6)
 * Thanks a bunch,
    world needs people like you.
 * drb
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Jkreativ Lite] how can I increase the number of posts](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-i-increase-the-number-of-posts/)
 *  Thread Starter [drb2013](https://wordpress.org/support/users/drb2013/)
 * (@drb2013)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-i-increase-the-number-of-posts/#post-5793697)
 * Hello Bojan,
    My heartfelt thanks for prompt reply. I thought you were the author
   and when you are not, this made me even more astonished to go out of your way
   to help.
 * I shall follow your suggestions.
 * Fonts:
    Author seem to use jkreativ.ttf, eot, woff & svg and fonts.css is calling
   those files. Looks the fonts files are corrupted or broken. Shall try to reach
   the author. Hope he sees this post.
 * Image size:
    I am having extreme trouble in getting the images cropped or resized
   without any distortion in photoshop. Hope you don’t mind me asking, what steps
   would be ideal to crop to 258 px wide and a set height (px). I don’t mind loosing
   part of the image.
 * Hope I am not bothering you again. And I promise the above is my last request.
 * Thanks so much,
 * Regards,
    drb
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Jkreativ Lite] how can I increase the number of posts](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-i-increase-the-number-of-posts/)
 *  Thread Starter [drb2013](https://wordpress.org/support/users/drb2013/)
 * (@drb2013)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-i-increase-the-number-of-posts/#post-5793692)
 * Hello Bojan,
    Thanks so much.
 * The above custom CSS worked absolutely fine. I exactly did as you said.
    **However,
   Is it possible to keep Filled under, and comments alone?**
 * ([http://www.drbsillustrations.com](http://www.drbsillustrations.com))
 * I hope you can help me further with these too.
    1. Can I change the black ‘search’
   bar to grey or something? 2. I am getting black empty squares for social icons
   for pinterest, google plus and behance. How can I rectify this? 3. How can I 
   have uniform image size for each blog post container? They are big and small 
   and wish to keep it uniform no matter the actual image size is. (however without
   any distortion, cropping can be ok).
 * Is there a pro theme for this? what are the differences?
 * thanks so much.
 * drb
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[AccessPress Social Icons] Free version does not have icons as stated in the description](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/free-version-does-not-have-icons-as-stated-in-the-description/)
 *  Thread Starter [drb2013](https://wordpress.org/support/users/drb2013/)
 * (@drb2013)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/free-version-does-not-have-icons-as-stated-in-the-description/#post-5771281)
 * My sincere apologies.
    Here is the mistake that I did. After installation, I 
   looked for icons in ‘Social icons’ under your plugin tab. It didn’t show any.
 * Then under ‘Add new set’ – I didn’t see any. But after reading your post, I re-
   installed the plugin and found that I had to choose “choose icon set type” and
   then choose from available themes. It showed 12 **awesome themes** as you said.
 * _Best set I have seen._
    Thanks for putting up with my error.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [how not to show posted by, posted in?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-not-to-show-posted-by-posted-in/)
 *  Thread Starter [drb2013](https://wordpress.org/support/users/drb2013/)
 * (@drb2013)
 * [12 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-not-to-show-posted-by-posted-in/#post-4458725)
 * [http://www.stippletocherish.com](http://www.stippletocherish.com)
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [how not to show posted by, posted in?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-not-to-show-posted-by-posted-in/)
 *  Thread Starter [drb2013](https://wordpress.org/support/users/drb2013/)
 * (@drb2013)
 * [12 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-not-to-show-posted-by-posted-in/#post-4458724)
 * I have sent you an email using contact form from your website. Please kindly 
   check.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [how not to show posted by, posted in?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-not-to-show-posted-by-posted-in/)
 *  Thread Starter [drb2013](https://wordpress.org/support/users/drb2013/)
 * (@drb2013)
 * [12 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-not-to-show-posted-by-posted-in/#post-4458721)
 * I feel very embarrassed for missing both your replies. I thought I would get 
   an email with new posts to my query (maybe caught in spam folder). Anyway, sorry
   for the delayed reply.
 * [@kaniamea](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kaniamea/),
    I tried yours and
   got this error:
 * Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘class’ (T_CLASS) in /home/mywebsite/public_html/
   wp-content/themes/fruitful-child/functions.php on line 2
 * [@fruitful](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fruitful/) code author,
    I created
   style.css, functions.php and a content.php. For first t2 files, I copied above
   codes. For content.php I copied from fruitful and then replaced line 61 with 
   yours. It messed up the entire layout.
 * Sorry for bugging you. I would appreciate if you can help further with the above
   and also 2 other questions.
 * Thanks,
 * drb
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [how not to show posted by, posted in?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-not-to-show-posted-by-posted-in/)
 *  Thread Starter [drb2013](https://wordpress.org/support/users/drb2013/)
 * (@drb2013)
 * [12 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-not-to-show-posted-by-posted-in/#post-4458594)
 * Thanks for the solution to #1.
    I think I am doing something wrong. It didn’t
   work. This is what I did. 1. Created a child folder as per instructions. 2. Put
   a style.css and functions.php in it with the above code <?php <span class=”author-
   link”>Posted by “><?php print get_the_author(); ?></span> ?>
 * Still it shows. Should I clear cache or something? Or permissions issues?

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)