Title: dragonauta's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# dragonauta

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dragonauta/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dragonauta/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dragonauta/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dragonauta/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dragonauta/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dragonauta/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dragonauta/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dragonauta/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Upgrade asks me for FTP](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/upgrade-asks-me-for-ftp/)
 *  Thread Starter [dragonauta](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dragonauta/)
 * (@dragonauta)
 * [12 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/upgrade-asks-me-for-ftp/#post-4431855)
 * Thanks Esmi
    Maybe I missed some info when writing my previous post.
 * – I installed wordpress into a “wordpress” folder inside my root,
    – login to
   wordpress – installed a theme (didn’t ask me for ftp) – installed some plugins(
   didn’t ask me for ftp) – changed .htaccess to hide “wordpress” folder from URL.
   then can’t install nor upgrade. It asks for FTP credentials.
 * I have a VPS. Using parallels plesk.
    although I do not manage this server (don’t
   have a root account), I talked to the Manager and said He had not changed anything
   at all on the server.
 * Permissions are right, never touched
    That’s what seems really odd.
 * Some time ago, I confronted a shared hosting that had several issues with permissions(
   I had to put 777 to any folder if I had to edit/install/upgrade)
    But this is
   not that case.
 * Everything worked out-of-the-box, changed htaccess and ‘puf’…
    Will try to roll
   back my htaccess to default and see if works again.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Promotion Slider] How to show custom CSS, ID tag not working.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-show-custom-css-id-tag-not-working/)
 *  [dragonauta](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dragonauta/)
 * (@dragonauta)
 * [12 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-show-custom-css-id-tag-not-working/#post-4168506)
 * Hi john_unlimited
 * You have to use correct classes.
    If you use Mozilla Firefox you can use the 
   Inspector Tool (Chrome has too but different name). In FF you can access Inspector
   with Control+Shift+I
 * Just navigate to slider and will see that, by example
    slider title is a span
   with class=”panel-title” featured image is a div class=”promo_slider_background_image”
 * Hope this help you
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Contact Form 7] Form is sending fine but I do not receive a sent confirmation](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/form-is-sending-fine-but-i-do-not-receive-a-sent-confirmation-1/)
 *  [dragonauta](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dragonauta/)
 * (@dragonauta)
 * [12 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/form-is-sending-fine-but-i-do-not-receive-a-sent-confirmation-1/#post-4227100)
 * thank you [@esmi](https://wordpress.org/support/users/esmi/)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Contact Form 7] Form is sending fine but I do not receive a sent confirmation](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/form-is-sending-fine-but-i-do-not-receive-a-sent-confirmation-1/)
 *  [dragonauta](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dragonauta/)
 * (@dragonauta)
 * [12 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/form-is-sending-fine-but-i-do-not-receive-a-sent-confirmation-1/#post-4227096)
 * Exactly same issue here, but I discovered something really odd.
 * If I use e-mails from generic domains, like hotmail,gmail or yahoo the green 
   message appears but never receive the confirmation.
 * If I use an e-mail address of my own domain (itparana.com.ar) I get every confirmation.
 * I explored logs of my hosting but I couldn’t find anything usefull. Also I’m 
   limited on what logs I can see
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Custom Community] List post under page doesn't work](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/list-post-under-page-doesnt-work/)
 *  Thread Starter [dragonauta](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dragonauta/)
 * (@dragonauta)
 * [13 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/list-post-under-page-doesnt-work/#post-4118181)
 * Reply for myself.
    The function that shows List posts has a “limit” of 3. So 
   when I posted 4 entries, the first one appeared.
 * I added core/includes/wp/shortcodes.php to my child theme
    and edited cc_list_posts
   function. Found `$args['offset'] = 3;` at line 392 and replaced 3 with 0. Solved

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)