Title: dr_andy's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# dr_andy

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dr_andy/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dr_andy/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dr_andy/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dr_andy/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dr_andy/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dr_andy/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dr_andy/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dr_andy/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Enigma] Phone number formating](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/phone-number-formating/)
 *  Thread Starter [dr_andy](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dr_andy/)
 * (@dr_andy)
 * [4 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/phone-number-formating/#post-15099953)
 * I think I got it. I changed the CSS you asked me to change a little bit. I changed
   the font from 18px to 16px.
 * This seems to work for me:
 *     ```
       .head-contact-info,.head-contact-info li{
       	font-size:16px;
       }
       ```
   
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Enigma] Phone number formating](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/phone-number-formating/)
 *  Thread Starter [dr_andy](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dr_andy/)
 * (@dr_andy)
 * [4 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/phone-number-formating/#post-15069788)
 * Before CSS fix:
    Desktop had wrong formatting, mobile was correct
 * Desktop
    [email@exmple.com](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dr_andy/replies/email@exmple.com?output_format=md)
   123-456- 7890
 * Mobile
    [email@exmple.com](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dr_andy/replies/email@exmple.com?output_format=md)
   123-456-7890
 * After your CSS fix:
    Desktop had correct formatting, mobile was incorrect
 * Desktop
    [email@exmple.com](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dr_andy/replies/email@exmple.com?output_format=md)
   123-456-7890
 * Mobile
    [email@exmple.com](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dr_andy/replies/email@exmple.com?output_format=md)
   123- 456- 7890
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Enigma] Phone number formating](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/phone-number-formating/)
 *  Thread Starter [dr_andy](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dr_andy/)
 * (@dr_andy)
 * [4 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/phone-number-formating/#post-15069662)
 * Thank you, that fixes it on desktop view, but messes it up on phone view. This
   CSS on a phone doesn’t move the phone number under the email, it smooshes it 
   off to the edge, using 3 lines next to the email, so you can’t see the numbers.
   Is there a way to tell the CSS you just sent me to only make the adjustment on
   desktop sized displays, and not use it on phone size?
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Enigma] Options missing after update](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/options-missing-after-update/)
 *  Thread Starter [dr_andy](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dr_andy/)
 * (@dr_andy)
 * [5 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/options-missing-after-update/#post-13607634)
 * [@dikshita46](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dikshita46/) I just noticed
   another option missing. There isn’t an option to have the Social Options open
   in a new tab. If I remember correctly, they used to do this.
 * Also, the ability to display the tagline only.
 * Thanks again.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Enigma] Options missing after update](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/options-missing-after-update/)
 *  Thread Starter [dr_andy](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dr_andy/)
 * (@dr_andy)
 * [5 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/options-missing-after-update/#post-13552021)
 * Thank you.
    That fixed the mobile sizing issues.
 * The only thing the is still missing is the display tagline only choice that used
   to be there.
 * Thanks again.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Enigma] Options missing after update](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/options-missing-after-update/)
 *  Thread Starter [dr_andy](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dr_andy/)
 * (@dr_andy)
 * [5 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/options-missing-after-update/#post-13546650)
 * [@dikshita46](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dikshita46/) I just updated
   to 7.1.3. (companion is on 1.2.3)
 * I see you added the category option for home blog. The menu is also working correctly
   while on a cell phone. The hotspots all line up correctly. Thank you.
 * Did you add the Tag line only option? I don’t see it.
 * Also, While on my phone, I’m still having the issue with the slider section not
   showing the full image. It also not displaying the description line or button.
   It looks fine on a desktop.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Enigma] Options missing after update](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/options-missing-after-update/)
 *  Thread Starter [dr_andy](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dr_andy/)
 * (@dr_andy)
 * [5 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/options-missing-after-update/#post-13517027)
 * Thank you. That fixed the second half of #3, the Blog showing more than the at
   a time.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Enigma] Create slideshow link for mobile](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/create-slideshow-link-for-mobile/)
 *  Thread Starter [dr_andy](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dr_andy/)
 * (@dr_andy)
 * [11 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/create-slideshow-link-for-mobile/#post-5572278)
 * Nevermind. I found it. If anyone else has the issue, it’s in the bootstrap.css
   file.
 * a {
    color: #428bca; text-decoration: none; }
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Enigma] Link to media file error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/link-to-media-file-error/)
 *  Thread Starter [dr_andy](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dr_andy/)
 * (@dr_andy)
 * [11 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/link-to-media-file-error/#post-5475051)
 * Sure, It’s [http://www.PaperAndVaporFX.com](http://www.PaperAndVaporFX.com).
 * I’m not linking to an attachment page right now, but you can get to one here:
   
   [http://www.paperandvaporfx.com/confetti-and-streamers/confetti1/](http://www.paperandvaporfx.com/confetti-and-streamers/confetti1/)
 * I updated the theme yesterday, and got the same error, and had to comment out“
   echo get_category_parents($cat, TRUE, ‘ ‘ . $delimiter . ‘ ‘);” with a “//” again
   to make it work correctly.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Enigma] mobile browser problem](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/home-slide-image-buttons-do-not-show-on-mobile-browser/)
 *  [dr_andy](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dr_andy/)
 * (@dr_andy)
 * [11 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/home-slide-image-buttons-do-not-show-on-mobile-browser/#post-5465625)
 * Could you make the tile a button as well, that way it’s still clickable in the
   mobile view.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Enigma] Link to media file error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/link-to-media-file-error/)
 *  Thread Starter [dr_andy](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dr_andy/)
 * (@dr_andy)
 * [11 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/link-to-media-file-error/#post-5474893)
 * Okay, so after some digging, I found the error to actually be coming from line
   487, even though it said 244.
    If I commented the echo out “//” the error went
   away. It now creates the attachment page, but there are no previous or next links.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Enigma] Link to media file error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/link-to-media-file-error/)
 *  Thread Starter [dr_andy](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dr_andy/)
 * (@dr_andy)
 * [11 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/link-to-media-file-error/#post-5474635)
 * I just realized that I have that backwards. media file links fine to the single
   image. Attachment page gives the error.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)