Title: DS's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# DS

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dosolnce/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dosolnce/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dosolnce/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dosolnce/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dosolnce/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dosolnce/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dosolnce/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dosolnce/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dosolnce/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dosolnce/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dosolnce/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Yoast SEO - Advanced SEO with real-time guidance and built-in AI] Debug notice](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/debug-notice-18/)
 *  Thread Starter [DS](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dosolnce/)
 * (@dosolnce)
 * [5 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/debug-notice-18/#post-14451964)
 * Hi. Yes, WordPress 5.7.2 and Yoast SEO for WordPress 16.2. I’ll try, but I don’t
   know enough English to write reports.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Relevanssi - A Better Search] Allowed tags in excerpts](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/allowed-tags-in-excerpts/)
 *  Thread Starter [DS](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dosolnce/)
 * (@dosolnce)
 * [5 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/allowed-tags-in-excerpts/#post-14444461)
 * Yes, I have already tried to change the settings, remove tags from the allowed
   ones, add different combinations of tags, but it did not help. Thank you for 
   trying to help. Apparently, I’ll have to disable the plugin.. still, it would
   be interesting to solve this riddle.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Relevanssi - A Better Search] Allowed tags in excerpts](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/allowed-tags-in-excerpts/)
 *  Thread Starter [DS](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dosolnce/)
 * (@dosolnce)
 * [5 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/allowed-tags-in-excerpts/#post-14441682)
 * Yes, I use `the_excerpt()`:
 *     ```
       <?php while (have_posts()) : the_post(); ?>
   
       		<div <?php post_class(); ?> id="postid-<?php the_ID(); ?>">
       			<h2><a href="<?php the_permalink() ?>" title="<?php the_title_attribute(); ?>"><?php the_title(); ?></a></h2>
       			<div class="entry clearfix"><?php the_excerpt(); ?> <span id="breadcrumbs">(<?php the_category(', ');?>)</span></div>
       		</div>
   
       	<?php endwhile; ?>
       ```
   
 * I created an entry for you with screenshots: [https://dosolnce.ru/uncategory/search-test](https://dosolnce.ru/uncategory/search-test).
   Tags are displayed incorrectly selectively. Not only for different queries, but
   also within one, for example, for the queries “мама”, “дож”, “люблю”,” смерть”(“
   mom”, “doge”, “love”, “death”) …etc. Surprisingly, when I disabled the plugin,
   the search results were displayed perfectly, without these tags. Now I turned
   it on again – and the errors were repeated again.
    -  This reply was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by [DS](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dosolnce/).
      Reason: edit
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Relevanssi - A Better Search] Allowed tags in excerpts](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/allowed-tags-in-excerpts/)
 *  Thread Starter [DS](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dosolnce/)
 * (@dosolnce)
 * [5 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/allowed-tags-in-excerpts/#post-14440347)
 * I took screenshots, but I don’t see any options to insert the image here. My 
   site: dosolnce.ru. The search on the site will give the result only if you enter
   a query in Russian. I also found `"<p>..text "`in some results, I don’t understand
   why.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[A-2-Z Alphabetical Archive Links] Last update error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/last-update-error-4/)
 *  Thread Starter [DS](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dosolnce/)
 * (@dosolnce)
 * [7 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/last-update-error-4/#post-11125042)
 * Now I tried to install your plugin again, and not update the old one. The error
   was confirmed:
    The plugin was not activated, because it caused a fatal error.
   Fatal error: Can’t use method return value in write context in …wp-content/plugins/
   a2z-alphabetical-archive-links/a2z-alphabetical-archive-links.php on line 165
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PageSpeed Ninja - Cache, Minify, Defer CSS JavaScript, Critical CSS, Optimize Images, Convert WebP] Unreadable text instead of the site](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unreadable-text-instead-of-the-site/)
 *  Thread Starter [DS](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dosolnce/)
 * (@dosolnce)
 * [8 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unreadable-text-instead-of-the-site/#post-9700201)
 * Unfortunately, I can not send you screenshots with this error. Perhaps, indeed,
   there was a conflict of plugins, because I do not see this error again. I deleted
   both plug-ins, and the site’s speed increased. I already do not understand anything)))
   In any case, thanks, I will remember that such a plugin exists. But now I will
   not use it.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PageSpeed Ninja - Cache, Minify, Defer CSS JavaScript, Critical CSS, Optimize Images, Convert WebP] Unreadable text instead of the site](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unreadable-text-instead-of-the-site/)
 *  Thread Starter [DS](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dosolnce/)
 * (@dosolnce)
 * [8 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unreadable-text-instead-of-the-site/#post-9661078)
 * Hi. I’m still not ready to continue working with this plugin.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PageSpeed Ninja - Cache, Minify, Defer CSS JavaScript, Critical CSS, Optimize Images, Convert WebP] Unreadable text instead of the site](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unreadable-text-instead-of-the-site/)
 *  Thread Starter [DS](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dosolnce/)
 * (@dosolnce)
 * [9 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unreadable-text-instead-of-the-site/#post-9523551)
 * At the moment I do not use this plugin, but I did not delete it completely. After
   finishing other works on the site, I plan to repeat the experiment, and if this
   error repeats again, I will send a screenshot.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Basic] Произвольные поля](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/%d0%bf%d1%80%d0%be%d0%b8%d0%b7%d0%b2%d0%be%d0%bb%d1%8c%d0%bd%d1%8b%d0%b5-%d0%bf%d0%be%d0%bb%d1%8f/)
 *  Thread Starter [DS](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dosolnce/)
 * (@dosolnce)
 * [9 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/%d0%bf%d1%80%d0%be%d0%b8%d0%b7%d0%b2%d0%be%d0%bb%d1%8c%d0%bd%d1%8b%d0%b5-%d0%bf%d0%be%d0%bb%d1%8f/#post-9509584)
 * Доброго времени суток. В трекере сказано, что ошибка исправлена для PRO. Будет
   ли исправление для бесплатной темы? Или можно хотя бы код, сам заменю.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PageSpeed Ninja - Cache, Minify, Defer CSS JavaScript, Critical CSS, Optimize Images, Convert WebP] Unreadable text instead of the site](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unreadable-text-instead-of-the-site/)
 *  Thread Starter [DS](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dosolnce/)
 * (@dosolnce)
 * [9 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unreadable-text-instead-of-the-site/#post-9496425)
 * 1. In General.
    2. IE 9-11, also Safari, Opera, Chrome and mobile equivalents.
   I did not include html-compression, but I’ll check everything again, thank you.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[A-Z Listing] Hide characters without entries](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/hide-characters-without-entries/)
 *  Thread Starter [DS](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dosolnce/)
 * (@dosolnce)
 * [9 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/hide-characters-without-entries/#post-9424539)
 * Sorry, I already solved this problem. Please tell me another: is it possible 
   to hide or exclude some posts from output?
 * UPDATE Sorry, I already solved this problem too))) Super-plugin and super-support,
   I found all the solutions on this forum in your answers to other users. Thank
   you!
    -  This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by [DS](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dosolnce/).
      Reason: UPDATE
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Basic] Произвольные поля](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/%d0%bf%d1%80%d0%be%d0%b8%d0%b7%d0%b2%d0%be%d0%bb%d1%8c%d0%bd%d1%8b%d0%b5-%d0%bf%d0%be%d0%bb%d1%8f/)
 *  Thread Starter [DS](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dosolnce/)
 * (@dosolnce)
 * [9 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/%d0%bf%d1%80%d0%be%d0%b8%d0%b7%d0%b2%d0%be%d0%bb%d1%8c%d0%bd%d1%8b%d0%b5-%d0%bf%d0%be%d0%bb%d1%8f/#post-9354827)
 * [@wppuzzle](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wppuzzle/), спасибо большое!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Yoast SEO - Advanced SEO with real-time guidance and built-in AI] HTML Validator vs Yoast SEO breadcrumbs](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/html-validator-vs-yoast-seo-breadcrumbs/)
 *  Thread Starter [DS](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dosolnce/)
 * (@dosolnce)
 * [9 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/html-validator-vs-yoast-seo-breadcrumbs/#post-9351343)
 * Well, thank you very much.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Yoast SEO - Advanced SEO with real-time guidance and built-in AI] HTML Validator vs Yoast SEO breadcrumbs](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/html-validator-vs-yoast-seo-breadcrumbs/)
 *  Thread Starter [DS](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dosolnce/)
 * (@dosolnce)
 * [9 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/html-validator-vs-yoast-seo-breadcrumbs/#post-9341524)
 * [@jerparx](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jerparx/), yes, I did it after
   your question. Nothing changed.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Yoast SEO - Advanced SEO with real-time guidance and built-in AI] HTML Validator vs Yoast SEO breadcrumbs](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/html-validator-vs-yoast-seo-breadcrumbs/)
 *  Thread Starter [DS](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dosolnce/)
 * (@dosolnce)
 * [9 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/html-validator-vs-yoast-seo-breadcrumbs/#post-9330434)
 * Yes that’s right. I use these newest versions and your code.
    These are unclosed
   tags in the source code of the page in any browser. I checked all files of my
   theme, but not found any errors. Moreover, developer tools in the browser show
   all the tags are closed as expected. In truth I can not understand the cause.
   Mystical mistake))

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dosolnce/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dosolnce/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dosolnce/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)