Title: dorianc's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# dorianc

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dorianc/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dorianc/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dorianc/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dorianc/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dorianc/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dorianc/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dorianc/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dorianc/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Smush – Image Optimization, Compression, Lazy Load, WebP & CDN] smush_check_for_conflicts cron job slowing down back and front end](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/smush_check_for_conflicts-cron-job-slowing-down-back-and-front-end/)
 *  Thread Starter [dorianc](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dorianc/)
 * (@dorianc)
 * [3 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/smush_check_for_conflicts-cron-job-slowing-down-back-and-front-end/#post-16474075)
 * Thanks Adam. I am not 100% sure if that is what might be slowing down the website.
   At this point, I’m just trying to reduce all possible options for the same – 
   and as I’m monitoring cron jobs when I get the slow-down periods, that cron job
   is almost always active.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP-Optimize – Cache, Compress images, Minify & Clean database to boost page speed & performance] Cron task wpo_minify_purge_old_cache](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cron-task-wpo_minify_purge_old_cache/)
 *  Thread Starter [dorianc](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dorianc/)
 * (@dorianc)
 * [3 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cron-task-wpo_minify_purge_old_cache/#post-16472914)
 * For some reason, that specific cron job took a few tries to change the settings–
   tried four or five times, and managed to change the timing.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Smush – Image Optimization, Compression, Lazy Load, WebP & CDN] smush_check_for_conflicts … ???](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/smush_check_for_conflicts-3/)
 *  [dorianc](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dorianc/)
 * (@dorianc)
 * [3 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/smush_check_for_conflicts-3/#post-16472806)
 * Check up on your cron jobs. You can use Crontrol plugin. See if the cron is running
   properly. I am having other problems with that cron job tho – slows down the 
   website a lot after some time.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Countdown, Coming Soon, Maintenance - Countdown & Clock] TypeError: moment(…).tz is not a function](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/typeerror-moment-tz-is-not-a-function/)
 *  [dorianc](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dorianc/)
 * (@dorianc)
 * [4 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/typeerror-moment-tz-is-not-a-function/#post-16080149)
 * Hi Adam, I just updated the plugin from version 2.1.2 to the latest one and the
   plugin cannot be loaded up. I excluded it from Autoptimize so it’s loading up
   stand-alone, but countdown does not display at all. WP, PHP and all other plugins
   are up to date.
 *     ```
       Uncaught TypeError: moment(...).tz is not a function
           at YcdCountdown.setCounterTime (Countdown.js?ver=2.45:640:40)
           at YcgGeneral.getSeconds (YcdGeneral.js?ver=2.45:11:22)
           at YcdCountdown.addTimeToClock (Countdown.js?ver=2.45:789:21)
           at HTMLDivElement.<anonymous> (Countdown.js?ver=2.45:775:8)
           at Function.each (jquery.min.js?ver=3.6.0:2:3003)
           at s.fn.init.each (jquery.min.js?ver=3.6.0:2:1481)
           at YcdCountdown.startTimeCircle (Countdown.js?ver=2.45:765:9)
           at YcdCountdown.init (Countdown.js?ver=2.45:27:7)
           at new YcdCountdown (Countdown.js?ver=2.45:4:7)
           at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (Countdown.js?ver=2.45:884:2)
       ```
   
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Meta for WooCommerce] Fatal error if WooCommerce Admin not active](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-if-woocommerce-admin-not-active/)
 *  [dorianc](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dorianc/)
 * (@dorianc)
 * [5 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-if-woocommerce-admin-not-active/#post-14259581)
 * Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘Automattic\WooCommerce\Admin\Features\Features’
   not found in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/facebook-for-woocommerce-disabled/
   includes/Admin/Settings.php:62 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/
   facebook-for-woocommerce-disabled/class-wc-facebookcommerce.php(206): SkyVerge\
   WooCommerce\Facebook\Admin\Settings->__construct() #1 /var/www/html/wp-content/
   plugins/facebook-for-woocommerce-disabled/class-wc-facebookcommerce.php(109):
   WC_Facebookcommerce->init() #2 /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/facebook-for-
   woocommerce-disabled/class-wc-facebookcommerce.php(1016): WC_Facebookcommerce-
   >__construct() #3 /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/facebook-for-woocommerce-disabled/
   class-wc-facebookcommerce.php(1082): WC_Facebookcommerce::instance() #4 /var/
   www/html/wp-content/plugins/facebook-for-woocommerce-disabled/facebook-for-woocommerce.
   php(114): facebook_for_woocommerce() #5 /var/www/html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.
   php(287): WC_Facebook_Loader->init_plugin(”) #6 /var/www/html/wp-include in /
   var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/facebook-for-woocommerce-disabled/includes/Admin/
   Settings.php on line 62
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [100% CPU & process usage](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/100-cpu-process-usage/)
 *  Thread Starter [dorianc](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dorianc/)
 * (@dorianc)
 * [5 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/100-cpu-process-usage/#post-14239575)
 * I have disabled heartbeat – and RAM usage lowered to 500MB in idle state for 
   4 WordPress (still a bit too high IMO).
 * Still getting a bunch of lsphp processes. I really think it’s my hosting fault
   and misconfiguration with lsphp Idle processes & concurrent available processes
   running. I was monitoring and some processes kept running for 20 minutes.
 * As a temporary fix – I have created a cronjob that runs every 2 minutes “pkill-
   o lsphp” – which kills the oldest lsphp process on the list.
 * I am not sure what consequences will that have on WP – but I killed all ‘lsphp’
   processes multiple times when RAM was on 100% and did not notice anything weird.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [100% CPU & process usage](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/100-cpu-process-usage/)
 *  Thread Starter [dorianc](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dorianc/)
 * (@dorianc)
 * [5 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/100-cpu-process-usage/#post-14235932)
 * Thanks for the responses. I have tried other caching plugins – same result.
    
   I was just mentioning GTmetrix score to say there are no heavy scripts on the
   websites like sliders etc. – I know it does not have to do anything with the 
   resources used on the server.
 * I’ll try with full de-activation tomorrow morning. For now I disabled Yoast SEO,
   Statistics, WP Fastest cache & iThemes security. Still getting the same result.
 * Thanks once more for taking time helping out!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[YITH WooCommerce Wishlist] Icons not showing sometimes](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/icons-not-showing-sometimes/)
 *  Thread Starter [dorianc](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dorianc/)
 * (@dorianc)
 * [5 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/icons-not-showing-sometimes/#post-14205591)
 * Hi Antonio,
 * I managed to solve the problem in the mean-time. There was a collision that our
   client used WP-hide plugin which was re-writing /theme & /plugin path’s.
 * Just keeping it here if anyone has similar problem.
 * Thanks for your help!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Autoptimize] Contact form 7 not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/contact-form-7-not-working-66/)
 *  Thread Starter [dorianc](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dorianc/)
 * (@dorianc)
 * [5 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/contact-form-7-not-working-66/#post-14179889)
 * Thanks for the help Frank! Nothing to do with AO, indeed.
 * I enabled 10h cache removal according to the article below.
    [https://www.wpfastestcache.com/tutorial/wordpress-nonce-cache/](https://www.wpfastestcache.com/tutorial/wordpress-nonce-cache/)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Elementor Website Builder - more than just a page builder] Elementor slider not showing images in Firefox](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/elementor-slider-not-showing-images-in-firefox/)
 *  Thread Starter [dorianc](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dorianc/)
 * (@dorianc)
 * [5 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/elementor-slider-not-showing-images-in-firefox/#post-13979151)
 * Just an update for anyone that might experience this issue.
    JetMenu & JetElements
   were not working good together on this case.
 * JetMenu was rolled back a few versions – then rolled up to current one. After
   disabling JetElements & re-activating it – it suddenly started to work.
 * Was not Elementor issue but additional plugins. Thanks for help Said.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Elementor Website Builder - more than just a page builder] Elementor slider not showing images in Firefox](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/elementor-slider-not-showing-images-in-firefox/)
 *  Thread Starter [dorianc](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dorianc/)
 * (@dorianc)
 * [5 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/elementor-slider-not-showing-images-in-firefox/#post-13977518)
 * I’ve found the culprit plugin!
 * JetMenu 2.0.8
 * Any idea what might cause the image-loading interference?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Elementor Website Builder - more than just a page builder] Elementor slider not showing images in Firefox](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/elementor-slider-not-showing-images-in-firefox/)
 *  Thread Starter [dorianc](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dorianc/)
 * (@dorianc)
 * [5 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/elementor-slider-not-showing-images-in-firefox/#post-13977410)
 * Appreciate your response Said.
    I’ll let you know once I’m through all of the
   steps!

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)