Title: docrocks's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# docrocks

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/docrocks/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/docrocks/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/docrocks/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/docrocks/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/docrocks/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/docrocks/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/docrocks/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/docrocks/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/docrocks/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/docrocks/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/docrocks/replies/page/4/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/docrocks/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Everything else WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/miscellaneous/)
   
   In reply to: [Updates don’t appear after cache cleared](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/updates-dont-appear-after-cache-cleared/)
 *  Thread Starter [docrocks](https://wordpress.org/support/users/docrocks/)
 * (@docrocks)
 * [5 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/updates-dont-appear-after-cache-cleared/#post-14352578)
 * I checked with the host and they showed me how to clear the site cache on their
   servers. The Edge browser now shows the updates. Thanks for your quick response
   and ideas on how to find the answer to this problem.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[TablePress - Tables in WordPress made easy] Inserting images to cells](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/inserting-images-to-cells/)
 *  Thread Starter [docrocks](https://wordpress.org/support/users/docrocks/)
 * (@docrocks)
 * [5 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/inserting-images-to-cells/#post-13872956)
 * My error – I opened the manipulator section and was able to insert an image and
   voila! Thanks for your patience in fixing this human error. I take it that the
   Advanced Editor allows me to change the code that specifies the size of the image
   but is there a control to specify the width of the columns? I love this plugin
   and will now use it in place of the WP built in. Best wishes in 2021 for TablePress.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[TablePress - Tables in WordPress made easy] Inserting images to cells](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/inserting-images-to-cells/)
 *  Thread Starter [docrocks](https://wordpress.org/support/users/docrocks/)
 * (@docrocks)
 * [5 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/inserting-images-to-cells/#post-13869151)
 * I’ve “uncollapsed” the section and still no button to insert an image in the 
   Other Actions area. Please [check the updated web page](https://storm-surge.org/tablepress-image/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[TablePress - Tables in WordPress made easy] Inserting images to cells](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/inserting-images-to-cells/)
 *  Thread Starter [docrocks](https://wordpress.org/support/users/docrocks/)
 * (@docrocks)
 * [5 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/inserting-images-to-cells/#post-13868995)
 * Thanks for the quick response. Please look at [ this link](https://storm-surge.org/tablepress-image/)
   to see what I mean. I’m in the Table Manipulation section and no add image buttons.
 *   Forum: [Everything else WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/miscellaneous/)
   
   In reply to: [New page creates 404 error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/new-page-creates-404-error/)
 *  Thread Starter [docrocks](https://wordpress.org/support/users/docrocks/)
 * (@docrocks)
 * [5 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/new-page-creates-404-error/#post-13553236)
 * Many thanks James. First try at resetting permalinks did not solve the problem.
   But after contacting the host, I learned that the cause was being out of disk
   space and upgraded. After upgrading I did have to reset the permalinks to open
   pages other than the homepage. Technology keeps my life interesting.
    -  This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by [docrocks](https://wordpress.org/support/users/docrocks/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[TablePress - Tables in WordPress made easy] Cannot display and edit a table](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-display-and-edit-a-table/)
 *  Thread Starter [docrocks](https://wordpress.org/support/users/docrocks/)
 * (@docrocks)
 * [5 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-display-and-edit-a-table/#post-13519574)
 * To be clear my question is how do I open the plugin and display the actual table
   to edit column contents. On FF and IE browsers the table is displayed on the 
   page with only a hyperlink to the image. How do I open the table to edit it and
   get the image to display?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[10Web Social Post Feed] Feed of Facebook group to WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/feed-of-facebook-group-to-wordpress/)
 *  Thread Starter [docrocks](https://wordpress.org/support/users/docrocks/)
 * (@docrocks)
 * [6 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/feed-of-facebook-group-to-wordpress/#post-12693785)
 * Thanks – the Facebook article suggests that they will give app developers permission
   if the meet requirements. Did I understand that correctly?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[10Web Social Post Feed] Javascript, iframe and shortcode not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/javascript-iframe-and-shortcode-not-working/)
 *  Thread Starter [docrocks](https://wordpress.org/support/users/docrocks/)
 * (@docrocks)
 * [6 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/javascript-iframe-and-shortcode-not-working/#post-12541535)
 * Thanks Kim. I’m unable to find the Facebook Feed WD>Options page on any place/
   tab in the developers area of FB. Likewise unsuccessful in a Google search. Could
   you give me a more complete url to help me get started?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Photo Gallery, Sliders, Proofing and Themes - NextGEN Gallery] Moving text closer to gallery](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/moving-text-closer-to-gallery/)
 *  Thread Starter [docrocks](https://wordpress.org/support/users/docrocks/)
 * (@docrocks)
 * [6 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/moving-text-closer-to-gallery/#post-12370225)
 * Sorry – it looks like I posted this in the wrong forum. I will post it to the
   Weaver theme’s forum support page.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Mesmerize] Where to find Section ID](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/where-to-find-section-id/)
 *  Thread Starter [docrocks](https://wordpress.org/support/users/docrocks/)
 * (@docrocks)
 * [6 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/where-to-find-section-id/#post-12205890)
 * Thanks – working now.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Mesmerize] Remove photos and link to front page sections](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-photos-and-link-to-front-page-sections/)
 *  Thread Starter [docrocks](https://wordpress.org/support/users/docrocks/)
 * (@docrocks)
 * [6 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-photos-and-link-to-front-page-sections/#post-12168478)
 * Thanks for the info. I was able to remove the photo section. The link to scroll
   to another section of the page is still a problem. In html you create an <a href
   =”#section” tag and put the id in a paragraph such as <p id=”section” at the 
   location where you want to scroll.. Can you please tell me where/how
    in the 
   Mesmerize Customizer I can create this action?
    -  This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by [docrocks](https://wordpress.org/support/users/docrocks/).
    -  This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by [docrocks](https://wordpress.org/support/users/docrocks/).
    -  This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by [docrocks](https://wordpress.org/support/users/docrocks/).
    -  This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by [docrocks](https://wordpress.org/support/users/docrocks/).
    -  This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by [docrocks](https://wordpress.org/support/users/docrocks/).
    -  This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by [docrocks](https://wordpress.org/support/users/docrocks/).
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Delete theme option still missing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/delete-theme-option-still-missing/)
 *  Thread Starter [docrocks](https://wordpress.org/support/users/docrocks/)
 * (@docrocks)
 * [6 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/delete-theme-option-still-missing/#post-12052086)
 * Sorry I misspelled your name. I checked again and it’s on the bottom-right theme
   detail page as I’ve always found it in the past. I’ve looked for it multiple 
   times over the last few days and can’t explain why it was not there. Many thanks
   for continuing to monitor this board and trying to help.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Delete theme option still missing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/delete-theme-option-still-missing/)
 *  Thread Starter [docrocks](https://wordpress.org/support/users/docrocks/)
 * (@docrocks)
 * [6 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/delete-theme-option-still-missing/#post-12051626)
 * Thanks, Jay. Got it and I did it, but my questions is why can’t WordPress provide
   that option? I believe it was previously available. Not everyone who uses WP 
   is familiar with ftp.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Live Preview in Themes library](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/live-preview-in-themes-library/)
 *  Thread Starter [docrocks](https://wordpress.org/support/users/docrocks/)
 * (@docrocks)
 * [7 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/live-preview-in-themes-library/#post-11641916)
 * Good things to know about WP!
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Live Preview in Themes library](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/live-preview-in-themes-library/)
 *  Thread Starter [docrocks](https://wordpress.org/support/users/docrocks/)
 * (@docrocks)
 * [7 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/live-preview-in-themes-library/#post-11641541)
 * Thanks, Joy, for your prompt reply. I see how installing the theme allows me 
   to preview it and see at least some of the content. It doesn’t show the header
   image from my current theme (Magazine Lite) and none of the text from the homepage(
   haverhilldems.org). This gets me to a good starting point to evaluate the functionality,
   layout and styling delivered with a theme.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/docrocks/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/docrocks/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/docrocks/replies/page/4/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/docrocks/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)