Title: docora's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# docora

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/docora/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/docora/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/docora/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/docora/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/docora/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/docora/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/docora/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/docora/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[BulletProof Security] Got error of Security Log File Size is: 6219.46 KB and got error 500](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/got-error-of-security-log-file-size-is-621946-kb-and-got-error-500/)
 *  Thread Starter [docora](https://wordpress.org/support/users/docora/)
 * (@docora)
 * [13 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/got-error-of-security-log-file-size-is-621946-kb-and-got-error-500/#post-3652333)
 * Hi,
 * It would be very nice about said feature. Thanks for quick responding.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[BulletProof Security] Got error of Security Log File Size is: 6219.46 KB and got error 500](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/got-error-of-security-log-file-size-is-621946-kb-and-got-error-500/)
 *  Thread Starter [docora](https://wordpress.org/support/users/docora/)
 * (@docora)
 * [13 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/got-error-of-security-log-file-size-is-621946-kb-and-got-error-500/#post-3652306)
 * Hi,
 * Thanks for updating. I am able to delete error_log and now able to see all setting
   and plugin is working now. Kindly tell me how to “Add an additional option to
   allow folks to choose to not automatically display the log file contents”?
 * Thanks and regards,
    doc123
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[BulletProof Security] Site stop working after upgrade .47.6](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/site-stop-working-after-upgrade-476/)
 *  Thread Starter [docora](https://wordpress.org/support/users/docora/)
 * (@docora)
 * [13 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/site-stop-working-after-upgrade-476/#post-3224959)
 * Dear friend,
 * My all blogs are containing same configuration of hotlink protection tool and
   I am using your plugin from last 1 year. Everytime I am upgrading your plugin
   but never got any issue. Only this time I got issue in one site and due to this
   reason, I didn’t upgrade your plugin from my every sites. Are you confirm root
   cause of this issue would be only hotlink protection tool?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[BulletProof Security] Site stop working after upgrade .47.6](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/site-stop-working-after-upgrade-476/)
 *  Thread Starter [docora](https://wordpress.org/support/users/docora/)
 * (@docora)
 * [13 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/site-stop-working-after-upgrade-476/#post-3224956)
 * Hi,
 * Yes. File updated properly as per your given trick. But after that again site
   stops working. For making working condition I had to save Permalink Settings 
   and found site is now working. Issue persists.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[BulletProof Security] Site stop working after upgrade .47.6](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/site-stop-working-after-upgrade-476/)
 *  Thread Starter [docora](https://wordpress.org/support/users/docora/)
 * (@docora)
 * [13 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/site-stop-working-after-upgrade-476/#post-3224953)
 * After upgrading to .47.6, all pages disappeared and didn’t show. Even category
   pages are not working. All were blank.
 * After that, I re-saved Permalink Settings and everything worked nicely and in
   WP admin portal I got error “BPS Alert! Your site does not appear to be protected
   by BulletProof Security”. I tried to refresh page but error persisted and due
   to this reason, again I enabled BulletProof Mode and again found site was not
   working and all pages disappeared.
 * Due to this reason, again I re-saved Permalink Settings and now everything is
   working fine but my WP security plugin is showing that I am using .47.5 (even
   though upgraded to .47.6). What to do?
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [How to restrict some words from post body](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-restrict-some-words-from-post-body/)
 *  Thread Starter [docora](https://wordpress.org/support/users/docora/)
 * (@docora)
 * [14 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-restrict-some-words-from-post-body/#post-2691841)
 * Hi,
 * No Comment. I need to restrict certain words in POST.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)