Title: dnigro's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# dnigro

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dnigro/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dnigro/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dnigro/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dnigro/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dnigro/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dnigro/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dnigro/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dnigro/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] [Plugin: All-in-One Event Calendar] Repeat Date is wrong: shows one day after](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-all-in-one-event-calendar-repeat-date-is-wrong-shows-one-day-after/)
 *  Thread Starter [dnigro](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dnigro/)
 * (@dnigro)
 * [14 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-all-in-one-event-calendar-repeat-date-is-wrong-shows-one-day-after/#post-2830730)
 * This issue is not a plugin conflict, I tested that. I also removed the code I
   inserted to make the events appear on the homepage (see above post) and that’s
   not the issue either….
 * The repeat function generates correct dates in the calendar view but in the event
   detail, it tags on a day:
    “Repeats: Daily until August 24, 2012” Should read“
   Repeats: Daily until August 23, 2012.” Again, the correct days are shown in the
   calendar view.
 * Help please!!!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)