Title: dmitric's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# dmitric

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dmitric/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dmitric/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dmitric/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dmitric/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dmitric/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dmitric/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dmitric/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dmitric/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Wordfence Security - Firewall, Malware Scan, and Login Security] Plugin uses cloudflare IP instead of actual visitor IP](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-uses-cloudflare-ip-instead-of-actual-visitor-ip/)
 *  Thread Starter [dmitric](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dmitric/)
 * (@dmitric)
 * [2 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-uses-cloudflare-ip-instead-of-actual-visitor-ip/#post-17976640)
 * Thank you [@wfpeter](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wfpeter/) . It solved
   the issue!
    -  This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by [dmitric](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dmitric/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Fast Secure Contact Form] Is it possible to move fields next to each other?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/is-it-possible-to-move-fields-next-to-each-other/)
 *  Thread Starter [dmitric](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dmitric/)
 * (@dmitric)
 * [12 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/is-it-possible-to-move-fields-next-to-each-other/#post-5162510)
 * The link is [http://seochap.com/](http://seochap.com/)
 * I want the form spaced evenly under the main three columns please…
 * Thank you
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Plugin: WooCommerce] Cart broken/not adding products](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-woocommerce-cart-brokennot-adding-products/)
 *  [dmitric](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dmitric/)
 * (@dmitric)
 * [13 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-woocommerce-cart-brokennot-adding-products/page/4/#post-2621737)
 * To all those who is having problems adding products to cart…If you click add 
   product to cart and it shows it but when you go to cart and it’s not there read
   on…
 * Itis all about your PHP. To be precise change your php from suphp to mod_php 
   and you will be fine. I have switched the hosts( I use VPS) and set the php to
   run as suphp and everything was working fine BUT woocommerse. Took a while but
   I changed php to mod_php and all is peachy.
 * Some here in the thread reported contacting support of your hosting…It will work
   as well. I am using Kloxo to host my sites so it was just a matter of switching
   server program.
 * Cheers!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Yoast SEO - Advanced SEO with real-time guidance and built-in AI] Double page title using Ultimatum theme](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/double-page-title-using-ultimatum-theme/)
 *  [dmitric](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dmitric/)
 * (@dmitric)
 * [13 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/double-page-title-using-ultimatum-theme/#post-3159362)
 * I am having the same issue. Site title is added at the end of the custom meta
   title If anyone could chime in that would be great.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Fast Secure Contact Form] [Plugin: Fast Secure Contact Form] receiving vCita spam!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-fast-secure-contact-form-receiving-vcita-spam/)
 *  [dmitric](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dmitric/)
 * (@dmitric)
 * [14 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-fast-secure-contact-form-receiving-vcita-spam/page/2/#post-2591920)
 * Mike,
    it’s a great FREE plugin and thank you for the vCita addition. People 
   tend to forget about the price they paid for the plugin. At the end of the day
   Mike needs to eat too and those who concerned about “trust” need to pay for their
   own plugin custom development to avoid any affiliation with vcita or hostgator
   or bluehost or whatnot. Sheesh..I for one am happy with the plugin and happy 
   with the vcita implementation!
 * Cheers!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Plugin: WooCommerce] Cart broken/not adding products](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-woocommerce-cart-brokennot-adding-products/)
 *  [dmitric](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dmitric/)
 * (@dmitric)
 * [14 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-woocommerce-cart-brokennot-adding-products/#post-2621652)
 * Same issue here.
    It worked perfectly fine before but now is broken.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Yet another question about tags ,MySQL and deleting](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/yet-another-question-about-tags-mysql-and-deleting/)
 *  Thread Starter [dmitric](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dmitric/)
 * (@dmitric)
 * [15 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/yet-another-question-about-tags-mysql-and-deleting/#post-1896684)
 * Thank you Mark.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Where to adjust thumbnail size in twenty ten?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/where-to-adjust-thumbnail-size-in-twenty-ten/)
 *  Thread Starter [dmitric](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dmitric/)
 * (@dmitric)
 * [16 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/where-to-adjust-thumbnail-size-in-twenty-ten/#post-1609349)
 * I think it’s partially resolved.I had a plugin for iages in excerpts installed.
   
   I removed it and now images work.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [MySQL Query to Delete Posts Before a Certain Date](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mysql-query-to-delete-posts-before-a-certain-date/)
 *  [dmitric](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dmitric/)
 * (@dmitric)
 * [16 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mysql-query-to-delete-posts-before-a-certain-date/#post-1496641)
 * Hi.
    Im having the same question, I got 60.000 posts and I think it’s time to
   cleanup.
 * mlanger,did you find any other info on the topic?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)