Title: Daniel Kruzel's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Daniel Kruzel

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dkruzel/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dkruzel/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dkruzel/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dkruzel/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dkruzel/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dkruzel/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dkruzel/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dkruzel/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Photo Gallery, Sliders, Proofing and Themes - NextGEN Gallery] Lightbox not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/lightbox-not-working-62/)
 *  Thread Starter [Daniel Kruzel](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dkruzel/)
 * (@dkruzel)
 * [11 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/lightbox-not-working-62/#post-5595666)
 * Hi Drew,
 * I tried this and unfortunately lightbox is still not working 🙁
 * The only plugin currently running is NextGen.
 * -Daniel
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[ShiftNav - Responsive Mobile Menu] Hide menu on desktop version](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/hide-menu-on-desktop-version/)
 *  Thread Starter [Daniel Kruzel](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dkruzel/)
 * (@dkruzel)
 * [12 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/hide-menu-on-desktop-version/#post-5173897)
 * Hi Chris,
 * This did help! Thank you 🙂 We’ll be purchasing a Pro version this afternoon.
 * Thanks for your help.
 * Daniel
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WPFront Notification Bar] Remove Notification Bar on Mobile](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-notification-bar-on-mobile/)
 *  Thread Starter [Daniel Kruzel](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dkruzel/)
 * (@dkruzel)
 * [12 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-notification-bar-on-mobile/#post-5108076)
 * Great! Thank you, it’s much appreciated.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Video Lightbox] Pop-up on mobile too small](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/pop-up-on-mobile-too-small/)
 *  Thread Starter [Daniel Kruzel](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dkruzel/)
 * (@dkruzel)
 * [12 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/pop-up-on-mobile-too-small/#post-5117898)
 * Hello,
 * I did disable that. On mobile (iPhone) the video pop-up is still very small. 
   If you can please advise on this, I’d appreciate it. I can provide a screen shot
   to you if you provide an email.
 * Thank You,
 * Daniel Kruzel
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[ShareThis: Free Sharing Buttons and Tools] ShareThis Sidebar Sharing Icons](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sharethis-sidebar-sharing-icons/)
 *  Thread Starter [Daniel Kruzel](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dkruzel/)
 * (@dkruzel)
 * [12 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sharethis-sidebar-sharing-icons/#post-4955515)
 * Thank you so much for your reply.. Yes, I did figure it out after I wrote the
   original post. Thank you for your time. Much appreciated!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Really Simple CAPTCHA] Gravity forms](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/gravity-forms-15/)
 *  [Daniel Kruzel](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dkruzel/)
 * (@dkruzel)
 * [12 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/gravity-forms-15/#post-4882504)
 * Hi Mark,
 * Yes this plugin does work on Gravity Forms and with 3.9. I currently have it 
   installed on a site I’m working with. Everything works great, except the CAPTCHA
   doesn’t show up when viewing the site on a mobile device. Trying to trouble shoot
   that now. Will update you on that as soon as I have it figured out.
 * Great plugin though! Highly recommend.
 * Daniel
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[EasyShipper - EasyPost Integration for WooCommerce] Unable to test](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unable-to-test/)
 *  [Daniel Kruzel](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dkruzel/)
 * (@dkruzel)
 * [12 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unable-to-test/#post-4493406)
 * I’ve gotten the plug-in installed, and what I believe is in testing mode. However,
   can’t seem to test it nor am I able to see orders and where I would print shipping
   labels, etc.
 * I’ve been reading the documentation online, just am not sure what the next step
   is… Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ultimate Coming Soon Page] Editing page content](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/editing-page-content-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [Daniel Kruzel](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dkruzel/)
 * (@dkruzel)
 * [12 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/editing-page-content-1/#post-4336834)
 * Thank you very much, John!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ultimate Coming Soon Page] Editing page content](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/editing-page-content-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [Daniel Kruzel](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dkruzel/)
 * (@dkruzel)
 * [12 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/editing-page-content-1/#post-4336832)
 * OK. May I ask you a general WordPress question then… How do I go ahead and edit
   the source code for a theme? Sorry… I am new to WordPress.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ultimate Coming Soon Page] Editing page content](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/editing-page-content-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [Daniel Kruzel](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dkruzel/)
 * (@dkruzel)
 * [12 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/editing-page-content-1/#post-4336830)
 * Ok. See that’s what I’m confused of… It looks like this is the plugin which is
   being used to create the regular page.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)