Forum Replies Created

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Hi jobingeorge,

    Thanks for your respons. I don’t have IE on my phone. Not sure which browser i was using, however i do see more and more issues with respect to different browser (not specific related to Nextgen).

    I figured out that Nextgen was decreasing my website speed so i decided to host my photo’s somewhere else. So for me: problem solved and my site works like a charm.

    Sadly i can’t test this anymore. However thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts!!! Appriciate that.

    Perhaps a good idea to the creators/owner to take this into account?
    Speed and use of different browsers out in the world.

    I’ll mark it as resolved, because i don’t have the issue anymore.


    As i am using my phone more and more to upload photo’s this option is a nice one, but it must work 🙂
    Perhaps there is error logging in which I can find more information?
    The error logs which i ahve seen till now don’t provide much more information.

    I have the same problem as ‘optimalsd’.
    The widget isn’t refreshing tweets anymore.

    I am using:
    Juiz last tweet widget version 1.1.4
    Wordpress version 3.4.2

    Hope someone out there is able to help!



    I know there are more sites with the same issue. (Google on the error and you’ll see). Please give your remarks!
    If i am hacked, i wonder where is the open door… WordPress? Server? Suffusion? etc….

    I have a backup, but putting the same backup back is only a matter of time before the hit again. (if it is a hack…)

    Please give your feedback…

    Why you think that?
    Then 100 others are hacked also…. if so, then i wonder how the rabbit found the hole….


    Q You’re running your own server?
    A Yes i am running my own server…

    I think it is a problem due to my own hosting settings…I have found a solution for the problem:

    First i went to php.ini and searched for ‘display_errors’
    display_errors = Off
    I changed Off to On so i get
    display_errors = On

    Save the file!

    Then you have to restart your apache server. Don’t forget this step!

    Then try installing the upgrade again by using Auto Update… probably it is not working, but at least now you get an error message!!

    My error message was “Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in ….”.

    Now i went to the same php.ini file again and searched for 2 settings
    max_execution_time = 30
    Change this value to 60 or 120… then you’ll get..
    max_execution_time = 120

    max_input_time = 60
    Change this value to 90 or 120… then you’ll get..
    max_input_time = 120

    Save the file (and upload it back to your server (if you downloaded it). And don’t forget to restart APACHE-server again.

    Then try the auto update function again… probably it works like a charm now.

    Have fun!


    Q: Have you tried examining your server’s error logs to see if you can find out why the zips aren’t being extracted?
    A: There is nothing to see in the error log according the time i tried to update the plugin. Perhaps there is some other logging running which helps?

    Q: Have you tried contacting your hosts about this?
    A: I am having a self hosted website 🙂

    Other possible solutions?

    Update 4:
    I tried to put…..
    if ( !defined(‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’) )
    define(‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘64M’);
    inside wp-settings.php but that didn’t changed anything so i deleted that part of code again.

    Update 3:
    I tried to put
    php_value memory_limit 64M
    inside .htaccess, that didn’t changed anything
    Also tried to put
    php_value memory_limit 128M
    inside .htaccess, that also din’t changed anything.

    (When you are not able to find .htaccess then you have to make sure your system shows al files. Normally .htaccess is hidden)

    Still have the same issue so i deleted the
    php_value memory_limit
    line out of .htaccess and saved it again.

    Thanks for the fast feedback. It was my own bad… I didn’t gave the db user the right settings. So issue solved and nothing wrong with the plugin. Now i have to find out how everything works. 🙂

    Marked as resolved.

    Thanks for your support Camu


    No database tables are created. Strange, other plugins do create database tables.

    What to do to solve this issue?


    Hello Camu,

    Same problem here as Naijeru, all the fields inside admin panel are empty (for the slimstat plugin).

    I am using:
    Wordpress 3.3.2
    WP SLimStat 2.8

    All the fields are showing up as i should expect but it is not collecting any data (no data available)

    I can’t figure out how Naijeru solved this problem. Can you please give me a direction what to do?



    I don’t need hep anymore…

    What did i do:

    I installed and activated the next plugins
    -Ryans Suckerfish WordPress Dropdown Menu (did not work for me, so deactivated)
    WP CSS Dropdown Menu (looks like this solved the problem!)
    WP CSS Dropdown Menu JS add-on (looks like this solved the problem!)
    Viper’s Video Quicktags (easier to share video’s, and put’s the movie in the middle of your screen. If you have problems with the menu this could be a workaround! I made a huge menu so that itt woeld hit the video, and it was up on the video. So it works!)

    ShaneG. Thanks you for your links! That was the solution.

    When i should deactivate these plugins the original problems come back. So perhaps it is good to solve the problem for other people.

    For now it is a good solution for me! Thanks!
    Sayotan you can close this issue!


Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)