Title: djavin's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# djavin

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/djavin/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/djavin/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/djavin/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/djavin/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/djavin/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/djavin/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/djavin/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/djavin/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/djavin/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/djavin/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[GTM4WP - A Google Tag Manager (GTM) plugin for WordPress] GTM activation vs gtm4wp php](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/gtm-activation-vs-gtm4wp-php/)
 *  Thread Starter [djavin](https://wordpress.org/support/users/djavin/)
 * (@djavin)
 * [11 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/gtm-activation-vs-gtm4wp-php/#post-6007374)
 * You are truly a king! People giving such support to a free and amazing plugin…
   wow! without you guys wordpress and such would not be here and newbs like me 
   would be sad 😉
 * Ok so my question, I understand your plugin installs the container, I was just
   wondering if adding it myself would have the same effect. Me thinks perhaps the
   code from GTM directly is the latest version and hm sorry sorry; maybe the plugin
   would some day not be. Is that just a silly thought and can I just go with the
   php script from your plugin?
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[ICEPAY WordPress WooCommerce Online Payment plugin] Ripp offs](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ripp-offs/)
 *  Thread Starter [djavin](https://wordpress.org/support/users/djavin/)
 * (@djavin)
 * [12 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ripp-offs/#post-7843764)
 * After two months, you respond, whilst still charging my bill? Which you have 
   done since september 2013 without my consent. What do you think? But I am very
   happy not be in any way connected to Icepay, so congratulations to that approach.
   I’ll look into my bankrecords again next month to see if this time you did not
   take money out just the same. Although that would be hard as i’ve called my bank
   to disable ‘incasso’. First time in my life I had to do so. I have asked them
   to withdraw the last 2 months of payment that I have never agreed upon too.
 * With regards of your business practices, I am still open to the WordPress plugin
   repository admins / community moderators to give further insight into this case.
   As stated by Icepay; 1600 people were updated from their free subscription to
   a paid one, and as stated in the message above, they still try to lure people
   into year contracts without their knowlegde or consent.
 * Despite the great action, to terminate my contract, I still strongly despise 
   of Icepay’s business practices. Lets hope you will update your services to a 
   more open and honest approach. We will see the reviews accross the web pick up
   on it if you do. Long live an open web.
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[ICEPAY WordPress WooCommerce Online Payment plugin] Ripp offs](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ripp-offs/)
 *  Thread Starter [djavin](https://wordpress.org/support/users/djavin/)
 * (@djavin)
 * [12 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ripp-offs/#post-7843762)
 * [@jan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jan/) Dembowski ICEPAY send me a written
   confirmation, that at least my contract is terminated. However they keep deducting
   money from my account.
 * Is it possible to give a plugin repository moderator insights into my case, and
   then ban this fraudulent company / plugin from the repository? I can show you
   who this company acts and this behaviour really does not belong in the WordPress
   community.
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[ICEPAY WordPress WooCommerce Online Payment plugin] Ripp offs](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ripp-offs/)
 *  Thread Starter [djavin](https://wordpress.org/support/users/djavin/)
 * (@djavin)
 * [12 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ripp-offs/#post-7843756)
 * Haven’t heard from them since, so let everybody make there on decision on this.
   But you can guess my advise… Go elsewhere!
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[ICEPAY WordPress WooCommerce Online Payment plugin] Ripp offs](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ripp-offs/)
 *  Thread Starter [djavin](https://wordpress.org/support/users/djavin/)
 * (@djavin)
 * [12 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ripp-offs/#post-7843755)
 * Thanks for your support Jan, I think it’s a benefit that there are forums for
   plugins like this, as also the inappropriate plugins get commented on and people
   can be warned about business practices that aren’t what we’d expect them to be.
 * I have had a short confirmation on my cancellation, haven’t heard from the pr
   department that asked me to reply as done above. I will wait and see what their
   response is, or get my legal insurance to have a look at it and see how I can
   get my money back.
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[ICEPAY WordPress WooCommerce Online Payment plugin] Ripp offs](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ripp-offs/)
 *  Thread Starter [djavin](https://wordpress.org/support/users/djavin/)
 * (@djavin)
 * [12 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ripp-offs/#post-7843751)
 * I am looking into my legal options. Singlesided ‘updating’ my contract, and taking
   money out of my bankaccount is outrageous.
 * Even getting out of the contact is a pain. I have a year contract now all of 
   a sudden? And I can get out of this in 3 months? That is not even legal under
   Dutch law. Automatic prolongations are limited to a 1 month cancellation…
 * If you are allowed to change contract terms one sided, without my consent is 
   something I will investigate. I better get my money back. ‘if the solutions fit
   my needs’? Not really the case, I will email you my info, perhaps your pr department
   is more truthfull then the administrative one…
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Yoast SEO - Advanced SEO with real-time guidance and built-in AI] [Plugin: WordPress SEO by Yoast] sitemap autodiscovery & validation problems](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wordpress-seo-by-yoast-sitemap-autodiscovery-validation-problems/)
 *  [djavin](https://wordpress.org/support/users/djavin/)
 * (@djavin)
 * [13 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wordpress-seo-by-yoast-sitemap-autodiscovery-validation-problems/page/2/#post-2895495)
 * I just pasted these into my functions.php but it’s not triggered.
 * add_filter (‘robots_txt’,’mc_add_sitemap_index’);
    function mc_add_sitemap_index(
   $robots) { $robots .= “Sitemap: ” . home_url( ‘/sitemap_index.xml’ ); return 
   $robots; }
 * add_filter (‘language_attributes’,’mc_language_attributes’);
    function mc_language_attributes(
   $output) { $output .= ‘ version=”HTML+RDFa 1.0″‘; return $output; }
 * (I don’t use the breadcrumbs in my theme)
    Could someone guide me and tell me
   exactly what to add? I think this code needs to be activated by some additional
   code? For all the noobs out there like me 🙂 anyone?
 * Thanks, great stuff ThomasK!
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Auto updated problems after upgrade 3.0.2 / 3.0.3](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/auto-updated-problems-after-upgrade-302-303/)
 *  Thread Starter [djavin](https://wordpress.org/support/users/djavin/)
 * (@djavin)
 * [15 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/auto-updated-problems-after-upgrade-302-303/#post-1806110)
 * I didn’t change permissions. I wonder if the upgrade is doing this somehow? But
   I can hardly imagine I am the only one facing these issues with auto upload on
   3.0.2 or 3.0.3?
 * Would still appriciate some ninja’s input 🙂
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Auto updated problems after upgrade 3.0.2 / 3.0.3](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/auto-updated-problems-after-upgrade-302-303/)
 *  Thread Starter [djavin](https://wordpress.org/support/users/djavin/)
 * (@djavin)
 * [15 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/auto-updated-problems-after-upgrade-302-303/#post-1806064)
 * I tried different options, I tested upgrading plugins before and after and somehow
   that did matter?
 * still dont know how to fix this :'(
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Auto updated problems after upgrade 3.0.2 / 3.0.3](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/auto-updated-problems-after-upgrade-302-303/)
 *  Thread Starter [djavin](https://wordpress.org/support/users/djavin/)
 * (@djavin)
 * [15 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/auto-updated-problems-after-upgrade-302-303/#post-1806016)
 * Thank you for your reply again 🙂
 * now when I use that the site brakes down and the browser shows me this:
 *     ```
       <?php
       /**
        * Front to the WordPress application. This file doesn't do anything, but loads
        * wp-blog-header.php which does and tells WordPress to load the theme.
        *
        * @package WordPress
        */
   
       /**
        * Tells WordPress to load the WordPress theme and output it.
        *
        * @var bool
        */
       define('WP_USE_THEMES', true);
   
       /** Loads the WordPress Environment and Template */
       require('./wp-blog-header.php');
       ?>
       ```
   
 * any ideas?
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Auto updated problems after upgrade 3.0.2 / 3.0.3](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/auto-updated-problems-after-upgrade-302-303/)
 *  Thread Starter [djavin](https://wordpress.org/support/users/djavin/)
 * (@djavin)
 * [15 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/auto-updated-problems-after-upgrade-302-303/#post-1805999)
 * I change my .htaccess to this:
 *     ```
       AddType x-mapp-php5 .php
        AddHandler x-mapp-php5 .php
   
       # BEGIN WordPress
   
       <IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
       RewriteEngine On
       RewriteBase /
       RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L]
       RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
       RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
       RewriteRule . /index.php [L]
       </IfModule>
   
       # END WordPress
       ```
   
 * But that just brakes down the site completely?
 * It gives me a 500 int.server error?
 * Read about it, but doesn’t seem to fix the problem? Any advice?
    ` This is the
   server, it is PHP5+ indeed: [http://honda-supermagna.nl/phpinfo.php](http://honda-supermagna.nl/phpinfo.php)
 * anyone any ideas? #prettyplease
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Auto updated problems after upgrade 3.0.2 / 3.0.3](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/auto-updated-problems-after-upgrade-302-303/)
 *  Thread Starter [djavin](https://wordpress.org/support/users/djavin/)
 * (@djavin)
 * [15 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/auto-updated-problems-after-upgrade-302-303/#post-1805798)
 * Ok tried it on a 2.9.2 on another server.
 * auto upgrading plugins works
    auto upgrading to 3.0.3 works auto upgrading plugin
   still works
 * So that leaves: Server specs/ or the fact that I update a 3.0 or 3.0.1 to 3.0.3
 * I am out of WP installs to test, if anyone has any tips #prettyplease
 * 🙂
    Vincent
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Auto updated problems after upgrade 3.0.2 / 3.0.3](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/auto-updated-problems-after-upgrade-302-303/)
 *  Thread Starter [djavin](https://wordpress.org/support/users/djavin/)
 * (@djavin)
 * [15 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/auto-updated-problems-after-upgrade-302-303/#post-1805797)
 * Tried another install, same server other domain/website. running 3.0.1
 * updated on the of plugins that were heighlighted to upgrade, did the automatic
   install. works fine.
 * Then on to auto upgrade to 3.0.3 this gets stucks halfway and gives me this error
 *     ```
       Downloading update from http://wordpress.org/wordpress-3.0.3.zip…
   
       Unpacking the update…
   
       Verifying the unpacked files…
   
       Installing the latest version…
   
       Could not copy file.: /public_html/wp-admin/css/theme-editor.dev.css
   
       Installation Failed
       ```
   
 * further trying to autoupgrade does not work.
 * I don’t get it at all :'(
 * Vincent
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Plugin: Flickr Photo Album] Break in WP 2.8.2?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-flickr-photo-album-break-in-wp-282/)
 *  [djavin](https://wordpress.org/support/users/djavin/)
 * (@djavin)
 * [16 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-flickr-photo-album-break-in-wp-282/#post-1150052)
 * doesn’t work on a 2.9.. either 🙁
 * can’t select image, they do show, but can’t be inserted.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [ekibastos – hacked?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ekibastos-hacked/)
 *  [djavin](https://wordpress.org/support/users/djavin/)
 * (@djavin)
 * [17 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ekibastos-hacked/#post-1089914)
 * i searched google and ended up here.
 * i did a search on the .org and ended up here
 * i’m using 2.8.4 and ekibastos exploits it. some more usable response would have
   been appriciated….

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/djavin/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/djavin/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)