Title: discara's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# discara

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/discara/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/discara/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/discara/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/discara/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/discara/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/discara/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/discara/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/discara/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Load More Products for WooCommerce] products stacking weird after load more](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/products-stacking-weird-after-load-more/)
 *  [discara](https://wordpress.org/support/users/discara/)
 * (@discara)
 * [7 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/products-stacking-weird-after-load-more/#post-10886708)
 * Hello leslielothamer,
 * I have the same problem like you had. Could you please explain your solution,
   maybe it will also help for me?
 * Thank you in advance.
 * And if someone of the be rocket – team read this:
    My site is: [https://www.discara.de/produkt-kategorie/taschen/](https://www.discara.de/produkt-kategorie/taschen/)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Advanced Product Labels for WooCommerce] Compatibility with Legenda theme](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/compatibility-with-legenda-theme/)
 *  Thread Starter [discara](https://wordpress.org/support/users/discara/)
 * (@discara)
 * [8 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/compatibility-with-legenda-theme/#post-9591485)
 * Hello Dima,
    thank you for your quick answer. I checked the settings and no box
   was checked. Could it be a problem that the theme itself is using is own labels?
   I want to use custom labels so tried your plugin. I deactivated the theme labels
   but it doesn’t help.
 * Regards
    Discara

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)