Title: Jano007's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Jano007

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/digitalapex/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/digitalapex/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/digitalapex/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/digitalapex/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/digitalapex/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/digitalapex/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/digitalapex/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/digitalapex/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[RICG Responsive Images] Safari iOS 7, Safari 6.2 and Chrome 40 do not work](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/safari-ios-7-safari-62-and-chrome-40-do-not-work/)
 *  Thread Starter [Jano007](https://wordpress.org/support/users/digitalapex/)
 * (@digitalapex)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/safari-ios-7-safari-62-and-chrome-40-do-not-work/#post-5865443)
 * Hi Joe,
 * thank you for your prompt answer. I will test this further and will report.
 * Thanks again
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Front-end Editor for WordPress] In page editing on custom post types](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/in-page-editing-on-custom-post-types/)
 *  Thread Starter [Jano007](https://wordpress.org/support/users/digitalapex/)
 * (@digitalapex)
 * [11 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/in-page-editing-on-custom-post-types/#post-5683016)
 * I figured this needs to be added manually into, open class-fee.php and add:
 * add_post_type_support( ‘xxxx-type name-xxxx’, ‘front-end-editor’ );
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Front-end Editor for WordPress] User guide for this Plugin?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/user-guide-for-this-plugin/)
 *  [Jano007](https://wordpress.org/support/users/digitalapex/)
 * (@digitalapex)
 * [11 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/user-guide-for-this-plugin/#post-5682350)
 * Ok from what I have just read there seems to be more to this plugin when using
   4.0.1 if you are using this on WordPress 4.1 there are some things missing from
   it in the interface.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Front-end Editor for WordPress] User guide for this Plugin?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/user-guide-for-this-plugin/)
 *  [Jano007](https://wordpress.org/support/users/digitalapex/)
 * (@digitalapex)
 * [11 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/user-guide-for-this-plugin/#post-5682349)
 * Hi,
 * i just installed this and playing around. I dont think there is any settings 
   page at this stage.
 * This is what I did. Installed the plugin on one of my sites where I have some
   content. Once installed I switched to 2015 theme just to give it a test drive.
 * When you are on the page you should have and Edit link at the end of the content.
   Click on it and you can just type into your text. The plugin does not seem to
   have any way of telling us that we are in the EDIT MODE.
 * Also be aware that for some reason the plugin author decided to hide the update
   button, drag your mouse to the bottom of the screen and the update button should
   pop out.
 * Hope this help. I am new to this plugin and it’s obviously early days for this
   plugin.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Email Before Download] Session based downloading](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/session-based-downloading/)
 *  Thread Starter [Jano007](https://wordpress.org/support/users/digitalapex/)
 * (@digitalapex)
 * [12 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/session-based-downloading/#post-5140817)
 * I suppose no one ever wonder if this is possible?
 * Fill a form once and don’t have to full any move forms within that browsing session.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Email Before Download] Session based downloading](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/session-based-downloading/)
 *  Thread Starter [Jano007](https://wordpress.org/support/users/digitalapex/)
 * (@digitalapex)
 * [12 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/session-based-downloading/#post-5140735)
 * Any help, opinion or idea would be highly appreciated.
 * Thanks in advance.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[oAuth Twitter Feed for Developers] Permission denied](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/permission-denied-12/)
 *  [Jano007](https://wordpress.org/support/users/digitalapex/)
 * (@digitalapex)
 * [12 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/permission-denied-12/#post-4628017)
 * I am having the same issue.
 * Can anyone help with this one?
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [3.3.1 Hacked by saveprefs.ru redirect](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/331-hacked-by-saveprefsru-redirect/)
 *  [Jano007](https://wordpress.org/support/users/digitalapex/)
 * (@digitalapex)
 * [14 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/331-hacked-by-saveprefsru-redirect/page/6/#post-2511574)
 * Hi all,
 * One of our clients has reported the same problem. It was a shared hosting account
   with multiple WordPress installations. We have cleared all the installations 
   to make sure no ‘back door was opened’.
 * I have seen here that some users problem persisted despite following all instructions
   outlined above.
 * **I just wanted to point out that you should not forget to replace the .htaccess
   file which is located outside the www/public_html root.**
 * You will have a .htaccess file there as well. If it was infected (overwritten),
   no matter how hard you look for malicious files in your websites the problem 
   will persist.
 * Also start using SFTP.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)