Title: digistep's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# digistep

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/digistep/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/digistep/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/digistep/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/digistep/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/digistep/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/digistep/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/digistep/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/digistep/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/digistep/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/digistep/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Include Mastodon Feed] Not loading](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-loading-40/)
 *  Thread Starter [digistep](https://wordpress.org/support/users/digistep/)
 * (@digistep)
 * [2 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-loading-40/#post-17184868)
 * Bingo! I bet that took you 5 milliseconds to see my error! I hope this report
   helps others. Thx for writing this lovely plugin. (With Twitter changing, I am
   looking for alternative way to display social media feeds. The plugin for [@threads](https://wordpress.org/support/users/threads/)
   cost money and yours did not. It is solving a problem for me as, I am sure, for
   others. Good work
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Google Universal Analytics] Tracking Code Snippets are different](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/tracking-code-snippets-are-different/)
 *  Thread Starter [digistep](https://wordpress.org/support/users/digistep/)
 * (@digistep)
 * [12 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/tracking-code-snippets-are-different/#post-5256306)
 * I should also mention that 4 hours after implementing and enabling this plugin,
   I am still not seeing any data showing up in GA.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [500 internal error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/500-internal-error-12/)
 *  [digistep](https://wordpress.org/support/users/digistep/)
 * (@digistep)
 * [13 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/500-internal-error-12/#post-3385920)
 * I think you got hacked. You might be able to re-install wordpress core and that
   might fix it.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [What Plugin Generates pclzip-xxxxxxxxxxxx.gz?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/what-plugin-generates-pclzip-xxxxxxxxxxxxgz/)
 *  Thread Starter [digistep](https://wordpress.org/support/users/digistep/)
 * (@digistep)
 * [13 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/what-plugin-generates-pclzip-xxxxxxxxxxxxgz/#post-3116532)
 * I have feeling that BackupBuddy is creating these files.
 * I noticed the timestamp on these newly created files corresponded to the time
   that BackupBuddy stopped working.
 * I think my service provider started tightening up security and shut down exec
   functions.
 * I came across this interesting post titled “Backupbuddy Requires Dangerous PHP
   function”
 * [http://ithemes.com/forum/topic/22058-backupbuddy-requires-dangerous-php-function/](http://ithemes.com/forum/topic/22058-backupbuddy-requires-dangerous-php-function/)
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Spiderpass virus found](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/spiderpass-virus-found/)
 *  Thread Starter [digistep](https://wordpress.org/support/users/digistep/)
 * (@digistep)
 * [14 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/spiderpass-virus-found/#post-2591275)
 * Correction. Here is the link: [http://pastebin.com/rx6E6KhP](http://pastebin.com/rx6E6KhP)
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Spiderpass virus found](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/spiderpass-virus-found/)
 *  Thread Starter [digistep](https://wordpress.org/support/users/digistep/)
 * (@digistep)
 * [14 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/spiderpass-virus-found/#post-2591274)
 * Hi Patrick,
 * The code of the attack has been posted to Pastebin. And can be seen here: [](http://pastebin.com/rx6E6KhP)
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Unable to Migrate Permalinks from Default to anything else](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unable-to-migrate-permalinks-from-default-to-anything-else/)
 *  Thread Starter [digistep](https://wordpress.org/support/users/digistep/)
 * (@digistep)
 * [14 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unable-to-migrate-permalinks-from-default-to-anything-else/#post-2731674)
 * Problem solved.
 * Permalink Fix & Disable Canonical Redirects Pack was listed as one of the plugins
   and after deactivating it, I was able to enable permalinks.
 * Hope this helps others.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Spiderpass virus found](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/spiderpass-virus-found/)
 *  Thread Starter [digistep](https://wordpress.org/support/users/digistep/)
 * (@digistep)
 * [14 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/spiderpass-virus-found/#post-2591207)
 * What permissions do you recommend on this file?
 * I would love to submit the infected file for others to see but don’t know where
   to post it. It is an interesting php script.
 * Thanks for your interest.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Secret Keys – Who should generate them?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/secret-keys-who-should-generate-them/)
 *  Thread Starter [digistep](https://wordpress.org/support/users/digistep/)
 * (@digistep)
 * [14 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/secret-keys-who-should-generate-them/#post-2427359)
 * SwansonPhotos, are you sure about that?
 * I inspected the wp-config file on 3 different WP sites of mine that I installed
   using the 5 minute install script and all three were different.
 * This tells me that GovPatel is right.
 * I guess I better confirm and see for myself.
 *   Forum: [Everything else WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/miscellaneous/)
   
   In reply to: [AWS](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/aws/)
 *  Thread Starter [digistep](https://wordpress.org/support/users/digistep/)
 * (@digistep)
 * [14 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/aws/#post-2403121)
 * [http://bitnami.org/cloud](http://bitnami.org/cloud)
 * This is kind of neat. The above is a service that helps you configure AWS for
   WordPress. This is an interesting business model where you have a service offered
   by one company that helps you set up your host, operated by another company.
 * Of course you can configure AWS by scratch but Bitnami is just a convenience 
   service.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Including a single page in the Pages Widget](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/including-a-single-page-in-the-pages-widget/)
 *  Thread Starter [digistep](https://wordpress.org/support/users/digistep/)
 * (@digistep)
 * [14 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/including-a-single-page-in-the-pages-widget/#post-2383573)
 * I am here.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Including a single page in the Pages Widget](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/including-a-single-page-in-the-pages-widget/)
 *  Thread Starter [digistep](https://wordpress.org/support/users/digistep/)
 * (@digistep)
 * [14 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/including-a-single-page-in-the-pages-widget/#post-2383571)
 * Emails are not revealed on the forums, even if your logged in.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Including a single page in the Pages Widget](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/including-a-single-page-in-the-pages-widget/)
 *  Thread Starter [digistep](https://wordpress.org/support/users/digistep/)
 * (@digistep)
 * [14 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/including-a-single-page-in-the-pages-widget/#post-2383567)
 * I rather not bug the rest of the group, but I can show you off line.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Including a single page in the Pages Widget](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/including-a-single-page-in-the-pages-widget/)
 *  Thread Starter [digistep](https://wordpress.org/support/users/digistep/)
 * (@digistep)
 * [14 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/including-a-single-page-in-the-pages-widget/#post-2383564)
 * I am just finding that text field very limited. I am not alone when I just want
   to include, rather than exclude. Flexi-Page is also not working for me because
   the contents of the page work different when running within a widget. I can take
   this off line if you want.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Including a single page in the Pages Widget](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/including-a-single-page-in-the-pages-widget/)
 *  Thread Starter [digistep](https://wordpress.org/support/users/digistep/)
 * (@digistep)
 * [14 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/including-a-single-page-in-the-pages-widget/#post-2383562)
 * I was hoping I could do it in a simple statement in that text field but I guess
   not.
 * I also found this: [http://www.question-defense.com/2009/04/09/modify-the-wordpress-pages-widget-to-include-pages-instead-of-exclude-pages](http://www.question-defense.com/2009/04/09/modify-the-wordpress-pages-widget-to-include-pages-instead-of-exclude-pages)
 * But that would be hacking the core, which is an obviously bad idea.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/digistep/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/digistep/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)