Title: Diesector's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Diesector

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/diesector/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/diesector/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/diesector/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/diesector/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/diesector/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/diesector/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/diesector/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/diesector/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[TablePress - Tables in WordPress made easy] Unable to link text with Advanced Editor](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unable-to-link-text-with-advanced-editor/)
 *  [Diesector](https://wordpress.org/support/users/diesector/)
 * (@diesector)
 * [11 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unable-to-link-text-with-advanced-editor/#post-5273685)
 * This is unresolved. I have a client who specifically pointed this and the add
   media links … they both result in input fields which cannot be accessed.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Google Drive WP Media] P12 File parse error – Seems a common problem](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/p12-file-parse-error-seems-a-common-problem/)
 *  [Diesector](https://wordpress.org/support/users/diesector/)
 * (@diesector)
 * [12 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/p12-file-parse-error-seems-a-common-problem/#post-5051061)
 * Yeah, I don’t understand how to install this. I’ve uploaded. Web accessible. 
   One person mentioned have File permissions 074 but that didnt’ help me. Also 
   I don’t have an “SSL” folder to drop this in (as another person mentioned).
 * Could you help with this error I’m seeing in the plugin settings:
 * An error occurred: Unable to parse the p12 file. Is this a .p12 file? Is the 
   password correct? OpenSSL error: error:0D0680A8:asn1 encoding routines:ASN1_CHECK_TLEN:
   wrong tag
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Advanced Custom Fields (ACF®)] Horizontal Listing (aside from radio/checkbox)](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/horizontal-listing-aside-from-radiocheckbox/)
 *  Thread Starter [Diesector](https://wordpress.org/support/users/diesector/)
 * (@diesector)
 * [12 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/horizontal-listing-aside-from-radiocheckbox/#post-4971933)
 * Nevermind. I just used Jquery to wrap per bootstrap specifications, now everything
   is groovy.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[ACF: Google Font Selector] fonts not working in theme.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fonts-not-working-in-theme/)
 *  Thread Starter [Diesector](https://wordpress.org/support/users/diesector/)
 * (@diesector)
 * [12 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fonts-not-working-in-theme/#post-4989695)
 * Go to the github repository. I think the wordpress version might have something
   different in it because it started working after I replaced the plugin manually
   in the plugins folder.
 * Also, the API could be an issue for you. I had to double check a couple times
   that it was correct in my functions.php (see the documentation)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[W3 Total Cache] Too long file names for minified files breaks my data base connection](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/too-long-file-names-for-minified-files-breaks-my-data-base-connection/)
 *  [Diesector](https://wordpress.org/support/users/diesector/)
 * (@diesector)
 * [12 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/too-long-file-names-for-minified-files-breaks-my-data-base-connection/#post-4232849)
 * I’m having the same problem here too. When I’m running a backup the script reports
   errors on 3 minify files in directory:
 * \wp-content\cache\minify00000\[lonnnnnnnng-file-name].js..old
    \wp-content\cache\
   minify00000\[lonnnnnnnng-file-name].js.gzip.old \wp-content\cache\minify00000\[
   lonnnnnnnng-file-name].js.old
 * Maybe it’s a an old minify file I’ll just delete and hope it’s fine. Maybe this
   is a purging function you could improve in future versions??
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[ACF: Google Font Selector] fonts not working in theme.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fonts-not-working-in-theme/)
 *  Thread Starter [Diesector](https://wordpress.org/support/users/diesector/)
 * (@diesector)
 * [12 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fonts-not-working-in-theme/#post-4989336)
 * Nevermind, I got it working … apparently loading up the master branch into the
   plugins folder works. WordPress might need to get the update…
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Advanced AJAX Page Loader] jQUERY NOT LOADING WITHOUT PAGE REFRESH](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/jquery-not-loading-without-page-refresh/)
 *  [Diesector](https://wordpress.org/support/users/diesector/)
 * (@diesector)
 * [12 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/jquery-not-loading-without-page-refresh/#post-4188143)
 * Just target the js files you need to reload.
 * jQuery.get(‘/wp-content/plugins/contact-form-7/includes/js/jquery.form.min.js’,
   function(data) { eval(data); });
 * This is one of the js files for my contact plugin … rinse and repeat.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[List category posts] Exclude category error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/exclude-category-error/)
 *  [Diesector](https://wordpress.org/support/users/diesector/)
 * (@diesector)
 * [12 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/exclude-category-error/#post-4262155)
 * I made a work around in the meantime, but I’m so excited to test it! Thanks so
   much, I love your plugin.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[List category posts] Exclude category error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/exclude-category-error/)
 *  [Diesector](https://wordpress.org/support/users/diesector/)
 * (@diesector)
 * [12 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/exclude-category-error/#post-4262153)
 * Yes, please look into this? I have a client with complex relationships of categories
   and I have this string for my IDs: id=’18+33-39-35′ which shows those in both
   18 and 33 but disregards the exclusion of 39 and 35.
 * Now on the flipside I have another page with id=’18+33+39-35′ which shows those
   in both 18 and 33 and 39 but still does not exclude those in 35.
 * Please help soon 🙂
 * I did just update the plugin and wordpress, but didn’t change the behaviors.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[ZM Ajax Login & Register] Loading…](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/loading-6/)
 *  [Diesector](https://wordpress.org/support/users/diesector/)
 * (@diesector)
 * [13 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/loading-6/#post-3717041)
 * Hi, Zane. I just installed your plugin and I like it a lot. I was just testing
   IE9 in standards compliant mode and register works fine but when I click Login(
   these are using the css class names) then the panel for Login shows but it just
   says “Loading…” in purple text.
 * Could you tell me what I can do to correct this?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)