Title: dgranja's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# dgranja

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dgranja/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dgranja/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dgranja/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dgranja/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dgranja/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dgranja/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dgranja/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dgranja/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Plugin Security Scanner] Option for disabling known Security issues](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/option-for-disabling-known-security-issues/)
 *  [dgranja](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dgranja/)
 * (@dgranja)
 * [8 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/option-for-disabling-known-security-issues/#post-10012935)
 * That was a great change, but disabling notifications for only one specific vulnerability
   was a short-term strategy. For instance, I’m sure we’re all currently sick of
   the endless notifications for
    “Vulnerability found: WordPress <= 4.9.4 – Application
   Denial of Service (DoS) (unpatched)” It’s legitimate, and not this plugin’s fault,
   that sometimes vulnerabilities have to be ignored. Maybe it would be better if
   we could create a list with the text of vulnerabilities that we want ignored.
   That would cover any future circumstances once and for all.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Easy Updates Manager] 7.0 multisite dashboard disappears?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/7-0-multisite-dashboard-disappears/)
 *  Thread Starter [dgranja](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dgranja/)
 * (@dgranja)
 * [8 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/7-0-multisite-dashboard-disappears/#post-9922686)
 * Ok, then I’m good! Thanks for the update.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[SendPress Newsletters] Is anyone using “Settings > Permissions” successfully?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/is-anyone-using-settings-permissions-successfully/)
 *  Thread Starter [dgranja](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dgranja/)
 * (@dgranja)
 * [8 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/is-anyone-using-settings-permissions-successfully/#post-9822323)
 * I had a little back and forth with support, but it turned out to be related to
   a role I had created but not assigned any capabilities to. Apparently Sendpress
   attempted to iterate through the roles to build its table, but threw a fatal 
   php error when it didn’t handle a null value. So, it didn’t complete building
   its table or completing its logic. After I deleted the role, everything worked
   perfectly!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)