Title: dfdiva's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# dfdiva

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dfdiva/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dfdiva/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dfdiva/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dfdiva/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dfdiva/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dfdiva/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dfdiva/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dfdiva/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[AnWP Post Grid and Post Carousel Slider for Elementor] Missing post in slider](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/missing-post-in-slider/)
 *  Thread Starter [dfdiva](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dfdiva/)
 * (@dfdiva)
 * [5 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/missing-post-in-slider/#post-14339023)
 * That was exactly it! The year was set to last year. Thanks for being a great 
   set of extra eyes. I appreciate it.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[AnWP Post Grid and Post Carousel Slider for Elementor] Missing post in slider](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/missing-post-in-slider/)
 *  Thread Starter [dfdiva](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dfdiva/)
 * (@dfdiva)
 * [5 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/missing-post-in-slider/#post-14338071)
 * Hello,
 * I have tried changing the post date. It does not work.
 * For the query, I use categories: money-saving tips, money makers, blog posts,
   recipes, and free gift cards.
 * There are no exclusions, and the post limit is set at -1, same as other posts
   in this query.
 * This is the only post that I have noticed is having this issue. I have created
   posts before and after this one.
 * I appreciate your help.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)