Title: df7729's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# df7729

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/df7729/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/df7729/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/df7729/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/df7729/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/df7729/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/df7729/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/df7729/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/df7729/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/df7729/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/df7729/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Cart Notices for WooCommerce] Upgraded now no notices showing?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/upgraded-now-no-notices-showing/)
 *  Thread Starter [df7729](https://wordpress.org/support/users/df7729/)
 * (@df7729)
 * [4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/upgraded-now-no-notices-showing/#post-18930928)
 * I used AI to tell me how to fix it so I fixed it via:
 * .woocommerce-notices-wrapper .woocommerce-info > .berocket_cart_notice {
   display:
   block !important;}
 * But there is still an issue with the upgraded version, I probably haven’t upgraded
   the stuff since march, so between march and now, an updated started injecting
   that display:none .. my css override above fixes it for now …
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Cart Notices for WooCommerce] Upgraded now no notices showing?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/upgraded-now-no-notices-showing/)
 *  Thread Starter [df7729](https://wordpress.org/support/users/df7729/)
 * (@df7729)
 * [4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/upgraded-now-no-notices-showing/#post-18930886)
 * I’ll point out that if the cart is empty then it shows, but when you add a product,
   say BootIt, then it starts adding the “display:none” so it doesn’t show the notice
   it should be showing.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP-Optimize – Cache, Compress images, Minify & Clean database to boost page speed & performance] Regression – Update breaks .php page on site](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/regression-update-breaks-php-page-on-site/)
 *  Thread Starter [df7729](https://wordpress.org/support/users/df7729/)
 * (@df7729)
 * [2 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/regression-update-breaks-php-page-on-site/#post-17918246)
 * It was really weird, If I added an include to a file (I tried renaming it even
   making it a blank code of .php file), it would start the problem, even though
   it includes other files fine.
 * I was able to exclude the /pagename.php from the cache in wp-optomize, now it
   works. So not sure why the new version starting causing problems, but these type
   of pages shouldn’t be cached anyway, it should be only items under wordpress 
   itself.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP-Optimize – Cache, Compress images, Minify & Clean database to boost page speed & performance] Regression – Update breaks .php page on site](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/regression-update-breaks-php-page-on-site/)
 *  Thread Starter [df7729](https://wordpress.org/support/users/df7729/)
 * (@df7729)
 * [2 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/regression-update-breaks-php-page-on-site/#post-17918203)
 * I have a staging site setup that causes it – I had to add additional php files
   the main page includes. So you can now see it first hand and log in to find the
   cause/conflict. How do we set that up?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP-Optimize – Cache, Compress images, Minify & Clean database to boost page speed & performance] Regression – Update breaks .php page on site](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/regression-update-breaks-php-page-on-site/)
 *  Thread Starter [df7729](https://wordpress.org/support/users/df7729/)
 * (@df7729)
 * [2 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/regression-update-breaks-php-page-on-site/#post-17918187)
 * Sorry – I was wrong – I forgot that it works if I’m logged in, only if not logged
   in to wordpress is it broken. I’ll check that staging site again too…
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP-Optimize – Cache, Compress images, Minify & Clean database to boost page speed & performance] Regression – Update breaks .php page on site](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/regression-update-breaks-php-page-on-site/)
 *  Thread Starter [df7729](https://wordpress.org/support/users/df7729/)
 * (@df7729)
 * [2 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/regression-update-breaks-php-page-on-site/#post-17916954)
 * Good News – the latest update works!!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP-Optimize – Cache, Compress images, Minify & Clean database to boost page speed & performance] Regression – Update breaks .php page on site](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/regression-update-breaks-php-page-on-site/)
 *  Thread Starter [df7729](https://wordpress.org/support/users/df7729/)
 * (@df7729)
 * [2 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/regression-update-breaks-php-page-on-site/#post-17903389)
 * No, nothing special – I have just stayed on the old version – I’ll have to setup
   another site to test and provide link…
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP-Optimize – Cache, Compress images, Minify & Clean database to boost page speed & performance] Regression – Update breaks .php page on site](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/regression-update-breaks-php-page-on-site/)
 *  Thread Starter [df7729](https://wordpress.org/support/users/df7729/)
 * (@df7729)
 * [2 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/regression-update-breaks-php-page-on-site/#post-17873300)
 * I tried upgrading to 3.4.2 and it destroyed the non wordpress .php page that 
   just loads the wordpress headers again. I tried changing gzip setting, no difference,
   I had to restore a backup. Have you tried creating the .php sample I sent above
   to see if it works for you?
    -  This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by [df7729](https://wordpress.org/support/users/df7729/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP-Optimize – Cache, Compress images, Minify & Clean database to boost page speed & performance] Remove Compressed Image Assumption?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-compressed-image-assumption/)
 *  Thread Starter [df7729](https://wordpress.org/support/users/df7729/)
 * (@df7729)
 * [2 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-compressed-image-assumption/#post-17769162)
 * But I need to mark them as uncompressed so I can compress them and get wp-optimize
   back in sync. The plug in could do it automatically, it could look at the image
   based on what it thinks it should be and when it’s not, know that it’s been replaced.
   At this point I’ll take a manual option or even some type of sql query…
 * Thanks.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP-Optimize – Cache, Compress images, Minify & Clean database to boost page speed & performance] Regression – Update breaks .php page on site](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/regression-update-breaks-php-page-on-site/)
 *  Thread Starter [df7729](https://wordpress.org/support/users/df7729/)
 * (@df7729)
 * [2 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/regression-update-breaks-php-page-on-site/#post-17742791)
 * I should point out that I’ve used wp-optimize for a couple years with no problem
   before this update. Also the only problem I found was with the page outside of
   wordpress that loaded the wordpress headers (If I prevented loading header it
   worked as well).
 * Also if logged in as admin, there is no problem, if trying from a user not logged
   in then the blank page with browser warning (showing in browser debugger).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP-Optimize – Cache, Compress images, Minify & Clean database to boost page speed & performance] Regression – Update breaks .php page on site](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/regression-update-breaks-php-page-on-site/)
 *  Thread Starter [df7729](https://wordpress.org/support/users/df7729/)
 * (@df7729)
 * [2 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/regression-update-breaks-php-page-on-site/#post-17718483)
 * What I did was revert back then upgrade everything except wp-optomize and the
   page loaded fine, I don’t want to upgrade again until you confirm it should work
   by creating the same type of .php page outside of wordpress.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Cart Notices Format Broken.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cart-notices-format-borken/)
 *  Thread Starter [df7729](https://wordpress.org/support/users/df7729/)
 * (@df7729)
 * [2 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cart-notices-format-borken/#post-17379175)
 * Thank you, However, it’s fixed!! the latest round of updates I applied yesterday
   fixed it. So either woo or the theme update fixed it.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Cart Notices Format Broken.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cart-notices-format-borken/)
 *  Thread Starter [df7729](https://wordpress.org/support/users/df7729/)
 * (@df7729)
 * [2 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cart-notices-format-borken/#post-17374353)
 * I think I just need the answer of what CSS is used to get rid of the icon on 
   cart notices as well as any padding around the border. Read this note: [https://developer.woo.com/2023/04/12/woocommerce-blocks-10-0-0-release-notes/](https://developer.woo.com/2023/04/12/woocommerce-blocks-10-0-0-release-notes/)
 * They knowingly broke CSS but didn’t say how to fix it or apply the old CSS to
   the new.
 * Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Tiered Pricing Table for WooCommerce] Aelia multicurrency code snippet no longer working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/aelia-multicurrency-code-snippet-no-longer-working/)
 *  Thread Starter [df7729](https://wordpress.org/support/users/df7729/)
 * (@df7729)
 * [3 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/aelia-multicurrency-code-snippet-no-longer-working/#post-16235590)
 * That was it – it was doubling up the conversion – the new built-in and the one
   in functions.php.
    -  This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by [df7729](https://wordpress.org/support/users/df7729/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Cart Notices for WooCommerce] WPML currency switcher doesn’t show correct notice?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wpml-currency-switcher-doesnt-show-correct-notice/)
 *  Thread Starter [df7729](https://wordpress.org/support/users/df7729/)
 * (@df7729)
 * [4 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wpml-currency-switcher-doesnt-show-correct-notice/#post-15583378)
 * it’s when I change the language on the cart itself, one showing would be first
   one / match. It ends up showing the last one where there are no matches.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/df7729/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/df7729/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)