Title: developerandmarketing's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# developerandmarketing

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/developerandmarketing/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/developerandmarketing/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/developerandmarketing/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/developerandmarketing/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/developerandmarketing/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/developerandmarketing/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/developerandmarketing/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/developerandmarketing/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/developerandmarketing/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/developerandmarketing/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Product Gallery Slider, Additional Variation Images, Product Video, Product Image Zoom and Lightbox for WooCommerce – Reno Product Gallery (formerly WooGallery)] ALT for images](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/alt-for-images-3/)
 *  Thread Starter [developerandmarketing](https://wordpress.org/support/users/developerandmarketing/)
 * (@developerandmarketing)
 * [1 year, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/alt-for-images-3/#post-18611207)
 * Hi, [@pulak00](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pulak00/) 
   Yes ALT for images
   works if the image itself in the “File Library” has a filled “alt attribute”.
   But I have more than 1000 product images in the library, and they do not have
   a filled “alt attribute” item, so I use ALT generation from Rank Math.
 * Here’s how this feature works in Rank Math: [https://rankmath.com/kb/set-alt-and-title-attributes-for-images/#enable-add-missing-alt-attributes](https://rankmath.com/kb/set-alt-and-title-attributes-for-images/#enable-add-missing-alt-attributes)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Product Gallery Slider, Additional Variation Images, Product Video, Product Image Zoom and Lightbox for WooCommerce – Reno Product Gallery (formerly WooGallery)] ALT for images](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/alt-for-images-3/)
 *  Thread Starter [developerandmarketing](https://wordpress.org/support/users/developerandmarketing/)
 * (@developerandmarketing)
 * [1 year, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/alt-for-images-3/#post-18573995)
 * Hi. Thanks. I have installed the update on several of my sites, but there is 
   no compatibility with Rank Math. I do not have ALT titles in the images themselves,
   I use a common template in Rank Math itself. The format of the Alt attribute.
   For example: %title% In this case, there is no ALT for images.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Contextual Related Posts] Location of the post thumbnail](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/location-of-the-post-thumbnail/)
 *  Thread Starter [developerandmarketing](https://wordpress.org/support/users/developerandmarketing/)
 * (@developerandmarketing)
 * [1 year, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/location-of-the-post-thumbnail/#post-18114330)
 * Indeed, I set it to “text only” and the image is no longer there. Thanks for 
   the answer.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PublishPress Revisions: Duplicate Posts, Submit, Approve and Schedule Content Changes] links](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/links-126/)
 *  Thread Starter [developerandmarketing](https://wordpress.org/support/users/developerandmarketing/)
 * (@developerandmarketing)
 * [4 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/links-126/#post-15021028)
 * [@stevejburge](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stevejburge/) on my site, 
   users can create pages (blog) and I need to tag active hyperlinks in the wordpress
   editor.
    I’ve seen this feature on other forums.But I can’t find a solution.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Links on the site](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/links-on-the-site/)
 *  Thread Starter [developerandmarketing](https://wordpress.org/support/users/developerandmarketing/)
 * (@developerandmarketing)
 * [4 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/links-on-the-site/#post-15020781)
 * [@soberbanda](https://wordpress.org/support/users/soberbanda/) thanks for the
   answer. I need to completely disable linking for authors.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Cerber Security, Anti-spam & Malware Scan] AJAX filter](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ajax-filter-6/)
 *  Thread Starter [developerandmarketing](https://wordpress.org/support/users/developerandmarketing/)
 * (@developerandmarketing)
 * [5 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ajax-filter-6/#post-14815693)
 * [@gioni](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gioni/) The AJAX filter is generated
   from the url. Anything specified in the url is displayed to the user. So I need
   to exclude this parameter.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Comments - wpDiscuz] Events comment](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/events-comment/)
 *  Thread Starter [developerandmarketing](https://wordpress.org/support/users/developerandmarketing/)
 * (@developerandmarketing)
 * [5 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/events-comment/#post-14302097)
 * Hello. Thanks for the answer.
    I need to set up a goal (conversion) in Google
   Analytics when a user leaves a comment.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Comments - wpDiscuz] Comment](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/comment-33/)
 *  Thread Starter [developerandmarketing](https://wordpress.org/support/users/developerandmarketing/)
 * (@developerandmarketing)
 * [5 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/comment-33/#post-14011208)
 * thanks.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ajax Search Lite - Live Search & Filter] Search pages](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/search-pages-4/)
 *  Thread Starter [developerandmarketing](https://wordpress.org/support/users/developerandmarketing/)
 * (@developerandmarketing)
 * [5 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/search-pages-4/#post-14009527)
 * Thanks.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Additional field in the card](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-field-8/)
 *  Thread Starter [developerandmarketing](https://wordpress.org/support/users/developerandmarketing/)
 * (@developerandmarketing)
 * [5 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-field-8/#post-13739488)
 * Thanks for answering.
    The WooCommerce Brands plugin is great and displays text
   where needed, but it’s only for the brand. Is there such a plugin so that you
   can still add any post types? For example, we sell clothes. And we need to output:“
   brand”, “country”, “manufacturer”.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[License Manager for WooCommerce] Add to cart](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-to-cart-38/)
 *  Thread Starter [developerandmarketing](https://wordpress.org/support/users/developerandmarketing/)
 * (@developerandmarketing)
 * [5 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-to-cart-38/#post-13713299)
 * Excellent. Found this feature.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[AnyComment] Микроразметка для комментариев](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/%d0%bc%d0%b8%d0%ba%d1%80%d0%be%d1%80%d0%b0%d0%b7%d0%bc%d0%b5%d1%82%d0%ba%d0%b0-%d0%b4%d0%bb%d1%8f-%d0%ba%d0%be%d0%bc%d0%bc%d0%b5%d0%bd%d1%82%d0%b0%d1%80%d0%b8%d0%b5%d0%b2/)
 *  Thread Starter [developerandmarketing](https://wordpress.org/support/users/developerandmarketing/)
 * (@developerandmarketing)
 * [6 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/%d0%bc%d0%b8%d0%ba%d1%80%d0%be%d1%80%d0%b0%d0%b7%d0%bc%d0%b5%d1%82%d0%ba%d0%b0-%d0%b4%d0%bb%d1%8f-%d0%ba%d0%be%d0%bc%d0%bc%d0%b5%d0%bd%d1%82%d0%b0%d1%80%d0%b8%d0%b5%d0%b2/#post-12605791)
 * Индексация настроена с самого начала работы сайта,страницы в индексе присутствуют.
   
   Мой сайт и является справочником, на нем комментарии это отзывы. Но насчет сервиса
   проверки микроразметки Google – тот должен показывать всю микроразметку на сайте,
   а выводить в индекс станицы со звездами это уже решают алгоритмы поисковиков.
   Но пока микроразметка schema или Json отсутствует. Я тестировал другие другие
   плагины “звездного рейтинга”, у них микроразметка присутствовала.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[AnyComment] Одобрения комментариев модератором](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/%d0%be%d0%b4%d0%be%d0%b1%d1%80%d0%b5%d0%bd%d0%b8%d1%8f-%d0%ba%d0%be%d0%bc%d0%bc%d0%b5%d0%bd%d1%82%d0%b0%d1%80%d0%b8%d0%b5%d0%b2-%d0%bc%d0%be%d0%b4%d0%b5%d1%80%d0%b0%d1%82%d0%be%d1%80%d0%be%d0%b2/)
 *  Thread Starter [developerandmarketing](https://wordpress.org/support/users/developerandmarketing/)
 * (@developerandmarketing)
 * [6 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/%d0%be%d0%b4%d0%be%d0%b1%d1%80%d0%b5%d0%bd%d0%b8%d1%8f-%d0%ba%d0%be%d0%bc%d0%bc%d0%b5%d0%bd%d1%82%d0%b0%d1%80%d0%b8%d0%b5%d0%b2-%d0%bc%d0%be%d0%b4%d0%b5%d1%80%d0%b0%d1%82%d0%be%d1%80%d0%be%d0%b2/#post-12601337)
 * Александр, еще такой вопрос, насчет микроразметки schema. При проверке через 
   [https://search.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool?hl=ru](https://search.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool?hl=ru)
   не отображается разметка “звездного рейтинга”.
    Есть только разметка “comments”.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Cerber Security, Anti-spam & Malware Scan] If you believe you should be able to perform this request, please let us know.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/if-you-believe-you-should-be-able-to-perform-this-request-please-let-us-know/)
 *  Thread Starter [developerandmarketing](https://wordpress.org/support/users/developerandmarketing/)
 * (@developerandmarketing)
 * [8 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/if-you-believe-you-should-be-able-to-perform-this-request-please-let-us-know/#post-10593209)
 * )) Yes, I changed the login form, and sent you an example.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Caldera Forms - More Than Contact Forms] Conversion tracking](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/conversion-tracking-9/)
 *  Thread Starter [developerandmarketing](https://wordpress.org/support/users/developerandmarketing/)
 * (@developerandmarketing)
 * [8 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/conversion-tracking-9/#post-10251299)
 * I used your code to track google analytics conversions – nothing works. (((

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/developerandmarketing/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/developerandmarketing/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)