Title: devahaz's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# devahaz

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/devahaz/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/devahaz/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/devahaz/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/devahaz/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/devahaz/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/devahaz/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/devahaz/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/devahaz/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [content above slider on homepage?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/content-above-slider-on-homepage/)
 *  Thread Starter [devahaz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/devahaz/)
 * (@devahaz)
 * [12 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/content-above-slider-on-homepage/#post-5195694)
 * Thanks so much, that will work fine. Excellent theme!
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [content above slider on homepage?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/content-above-slider-on-homepage/)
 *  Thread Starter [devahaz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/devahaz/)
 * (@devahaz)
 * [12 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/content-above-slider-on-homepage/#post-5195691)
 * Hi I saw your other instruction on how to move the slider position down. Is it
   possible to do what I’m trying and put content such as text above the slider?
 * Thank you! (and very nice theme, btw)
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Move slider down](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/move-slider-down-1/)
 *  [devahaz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/devahaz/)
 * (@devahaz)
 * [12 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/move-slider-down-1/#post-5205619)
 * I am trying to do a similar thing – specifically I am trying to find out if it
   is possible to insert some content above the slider on the homepage.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)