Title: Nasser-eddine BENAZIZA's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Nasser-eddine BENAZIZA

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/devagency/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/devagency/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/devagency/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/devagency/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/devagency/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/devagency/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/devagency/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/devagency/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Force Login] Redirect users to URL with anchor](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/redirect-users-to-url-with-anchor/)
 *  Thread Starter [Nasser-eddine BENAZIZA](https://wordpress.org/support/users/devagency/)
 * (@devagency)
 * [8 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/redirect-users-to-url-with-anchor/#post-10226929)
 * Thanks Kevin, everything is crystal clear now 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Force Login] Redirect users to URL with anchor](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/redirect-users-to-url-with-anchor/)
 *  Thread Starter [Nasser-eddine BENAZIZA](https://wordpress.org/support/users/devagency/)
 * (@devagency)
 * [8 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/redirect-users-to-url-with-anchor/#post-10226894)
 * Hi Kevin,
 * Thanks for your answer!
 * If I understand, the method you propose me is for only one page with an anchor?
   If I have multiple pages with anchor, I can’t use this solution because every
   redirection will be on the page I’ve entered in this function?
 * Thanks anyway for your help 🙂

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)