Title: derekmitchell123's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# derekmitchell123

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/derekmitchell123/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/derekmitchell123/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/derekmitchell123/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/derekmitchell123/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/derekmitchell123/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/derekmitchell123/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/derekmitchell123/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/derekmitchell123/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WPS Hide Login] WP Review Me Error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-review-me-error-2/)
 *  [derekmitchell123](https://wordpress.org/support/users/derekmitchell123/)
 * (@derekmitchell123)
 * [8 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-review-me-error-2/#post-10312723)
 * Hi, thanks. Yeah I just deleted the plugin via my cpanel so that I could actually
   log into the site again. It was just weird because I made this website only a
   few days ago so wordpress install everything was just done and I encountered 
   this problem. I made another website last month using the plugin and the website
   works fine. Thanks you your help.
 * Derek
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WPS Hide Login] WP Review Me Error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-review-me-error-2/)
 *  [derekmitchell123](https://wordpress.org/support/users/derekmitchell123/)
 * (@derekmitchell123)
 * [8 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-review-me-error-2/#post-10312317)
 * I went into my c-panel and deleted the plugin and then logged into my site using
   the regular wp-admin. It worked.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WPS Hide Login] WP Review Me Error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-review-me-error-2/)
 *  [derekmitchell123](https://wordpress.org/support/users/derekmitchell123/)
 * (@derekmitchell123)
 * [8 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-review-me-error-2/#post-10311531)
 * I’m getting this too, but I don’t use this plugin and just created my website.
   I’m not sure why Im seeing this but it won’t let me log into the backend of my
   site.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)