Title: deperito's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# deperito

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/deperito/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/deperito/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/deperito/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/deperito/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/deperito/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/deperito/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/deperito/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/deperito/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Events Manager - Calendar, Bookings, Tickets, Appointments and more!] customize booking form](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/customize-booking-form/)
 *  Thread Starter [deperito](https://wordpress.org/support/users/deperito/)
 * (@deperito)
 * [11 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/customize-booking-form/#post-5512984)
 * Is there a php page which process the booking info where I could choose to redirect
   or not the user informations? Where’s located the booking submit button?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Events Manager - Calendar, Bookings, Tickets, Appointments and more!] customize booking form](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/customize-booking-form/)
 *  Thread Starter [deperito](https://wordpress.org/support/users/deperito/)
 * (@deperito)
 * [11 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/customize-booking-form/#post-5512982)
 * Actually the first sentence is quite what I need, since I need make the events
   paid (with paypal, to the user paypal account) before go on with the booking;
   can you help me with this? Is there, for example, a php page which process the
   booking info? I think should be the page where the form points at the button 
   click.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Events Manager - Calendar, Bookings, Tickets, Appointments and more!] customize booking form](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/customize-booking-form/)
 *  Thread Starter [deperito](https://wordpress.org/support/users/deperito/)
 * (@deperito)
 * [11 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/customize-booking-form/#post-5512977)
 * I wanted to know, if it is possible a customization of the submit button of the
   booking form and maybe of other forms.
    More specifically, I need to redirect
   the user in another page, or control if a textbox was fullfilled, BEFORE the 
   prenotation is submitted.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Easy Accept Payments via PayPal] multiple paypal accounts](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/multiple-paypal-accounts-3/)
 *  Thread Starter [deperito](https://wordpress.org/support/users/deperito/)
 * (@deperito)
 * [11 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/multiple-paypal-accounts-3/#post-5507217)
 * Hi again,
 * I was wondering if it was possible to dinamically set the paypal account (email
   parameter), for exaple taking it from a textbox somewhere on a page.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Events Manager - Calendar, Bookings, Tickets, Appointments and more!] customize booking form](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/customize-booking-form/)
 *  Thread Starter [deperito](https://wordpress.org/support/users/deperito/)
 * (@deperito)
 * [11 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/customize-booking-form/#post-5512974)
 * Hi again and thank you for answering,
 * it is also possible to specify an additional script to the booking submit button?
   Opening booking-fields.php I don’t find it in the HTML code.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Events Manager - Calendar, Bookings, Tickets, Appointments and more!] frontend ticket edit problem](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/frontend-ticket-edit-problem/)
 *  Thread Starter [deperito](https://wordpress.org/support/users/deperito/)
 * (@deperito)
 * [11 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/frontend-ticket-edit-problem/#post-5509396)
 * Thank you for help,
 * it was a theme-specific problem related to the “Eventbrite Event” theme
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Events Made Easy] modify events from frontend](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/modify-events-from-frontend/)
 *  Thread Starter [deperito](https://wordpress.org/support/users/deperito/)
 * (@deperito)
 * [11 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/modify-events-from-frontend/#post-5483370)
 * Hi again and thank you for replying!
 * Could you please show me how placeholders works and, particularly, how can I 
   could use #_EDITEVENTLINK placeholder to solve my problem? Have I to write #_EDITEVENTLINK
   in a wordpress page?
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [User registration email without password](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/user-registration-email-without-password-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [deperito](https://wordpress.org/support/users/deperito/)
 * (@deperito)
 * [11 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/user-registration-email-without-password-1/#post-5479987)
 * Hi again and thank you for the fast answer!
 * I solved the problem, it was my fault.
 * I registered a test user with my email address (different from the administrator
   one), but I wasn’t receiving the email with username and password of the new 
   user.
 * After some tests, I found out I didn’t receive the email due to a problem ragarding
   the redirect of my email box, which instead of redirect the email, put it in 
   the spam folder.
 * I hope this will help the community! =)
 * Goodbye and Thank You again!
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [User registration email without password](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/user-registration-email-without-password-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [deperito](https://wordpress.org/support/users/deperito/)
 * (@deperito)
 * [11 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/user-registration-email-without-password-1/#post-5479883)
 * Sorry for the second message, it’s just to specify that I was just referring 
   to the registration to my site.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)