Title: delaspuke's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# delaspuke

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/delaspuke/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/delaspuke/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/delaspuke/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/delaspuke/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/delaspuke/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/delaspuke/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/delaspuke/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/delaspuke/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Firelight Lightbox] Lightbox is empty](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/lightbox-ist-leer/)
 *  Thread Starter [delaspuke](https://wordpress.org/support/users/delaspuke/)
 * (@delaspuke)
 * [3 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/lightbox-ist-leer/#post-16130588)
 * Hello Rolf,
 * oh yes. You were right. That was a caching problem with WP Rocket. Thanks for
   the quick feedback.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[LazyLoad Plugin – Lazy Load Images, Videos, and Iframes] YouTube GDPR Notice under Videos](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/youtube-gdpr-notice-under-videos/)
 *  Thread Starter [delaspuke](https://wordpress.org/support/users/delaspuke/)
 * (@delaspuke)
 * [5 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/youtube-gdpr-notice-under-videos/#post-14411469)
 * Many thanks for the quick help 😉 It works.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP YouTube Lyte] Thumbnail Cache wird nicht gelöscht](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/thumbnail-cache-wird-nicht-geloscht/)
 *  Thread Starter [delaspuke](https://wordpress.org/support/users/delaspuke/)
 * (@delaspuke)
 * [5 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/thumbnail-cache-wird-nicht-geloscht/#post-13496635)
 * Because of the forwarding. Does this mean that I still have pictures somewhere,
   which are redirected to ytimg?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP YouTube Lyte] Thumbnail Cache wird nicht gelöscht](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/thumbnail-cache-wird-nicht-geloscht/)
 *  Thread Starter [delaspuke](https://wordpress.org/support/users/delaspuke/)
 * (@delaspuke)
 * [5 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/thumbnail-cache-wird-nicht-geloscht/#post-13493917)
 * [https://drohnen-lexikon.de/](https://drohnen-lexikon.de/)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP YouTube Lyte] Thumbnail Cache wird nicht gelöscht](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/thumbnail-cache-wird-nicht-geloscht/)
 *  Thread Starter [delaspuke](https://wordpress.org/support/users/delaspuke/)
 * (@delaspuke)
 * [6 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/thumbnail-cache-wird-nicht-geloscht/#post-13486682)
 * Hello, Frank,
 * I have deactivated the option “Should the thumbnails be cached locally?” and 
   emptied the YouTube Lyte cache.
 * I have also emptied my caching plugin.
 * Additionally I deleted the thumbnails from wp-content/cache/lytecache/.
 * But I still cache thumbnail images. Why is that so?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Cache Enabler] Fatal Error in index.html](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-in-index-html/)
 *  Thread Starter [delaspuke](https://wordpress.org/support/users/delaspuke/)
 * (@delaspuke)
 * [7 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-in-index-html/#post-10949413)
 * I deleted the plugin and reinstalled it. Error remains.
 * The website works with https.
    -  This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by [delaspuke](https://wordpress.org/support/users/delaspuke/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Cache Enabler] Fatal Error in index.html](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-in-index-html/)
 *  Thread Starter [delaspuke](https://wordpress.org/support/users/delaspuke/)
 * (@delaspuke)
 * [7 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-in-index-html/#post-10946144)
 * I’ve been using Cache Enabler for several years. Currently in version 1.3.1.
 * A few weeks ago I activated the function WebP Format for Optimus.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)