Title: deandail's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# deandail

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/deandail/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/deandail/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/deandail/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/deandail/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/deandail/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/deandail/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/deandail/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/deandail/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Networking WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/multisite/)
   
   In reply to: [Conditional Tag for Subsites](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/conditional-tag-for-subsites/)
 *  Thread Starter [deandail](https://wordpress.org/support/users/deandail/)
 * (@deandail)
 * [15 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/conditional-tag-for-subsites/#post-1954755)
 * Andrea, can you link me to an explanation of adding the custom header function?
   I’m using a wootheme, and while I’m reasonably tech savvy, I’m just ever so slightly
   over my head here.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Plugin: NextGEN Gallery] Calling NextGEN from template (PHP code needed)](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-nextgen-gallery-calling-nextgen-from-template-php-code-needed/)
 *  [deandail](https://wordpress.org/support/users/deandail/)
 * (@deandail)
 * [18 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-nextgen-gallery-calling-nextgen-from-template-php-code-needed/#post-786181)
 * I’d like to include just a compact view of a gallery in my sidebar. The sidebar
   does not recognize widgets, so I need the PHP please. Your link above has several
   cool things, but nothing for just the plain gallery. Thanks!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)