Title: ddevries's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# ddevries

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ddevries/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ddevries/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ddevries/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ddevries/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ddevries/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ddevries/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ddevries/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ddevries/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Photo Album Plus] frontend upload](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/frontend-upload-6/)
 *  [ddevries](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ddevries/)
 * (@ddevries)
 * [8 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/frontend-upload-6/#post-9708195)
 * That did the trick – thank you!!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Photo Album Plus] frontend upload](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/frontend-upload-6/)
 *  [ddevries](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ddevries/)
 * (@ddevries)
 * [8 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/frontend-upload-6/#post-9700371)
 * Ok, I will contact them – thank you very much for the quick reply.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Photo Album Plus] frontend upload](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/frontend-upload-6/)
 *  [ddevries](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ddevries/)
 * (@ddevries)
 * [8 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/frontend-upload-6/#post-9697426)
 * Hi, I’m having a problem with the limits. Table VII-B10.2 is set to 0, yet I 
   get this message when I try to upload on the front-end:
    The image is too big.
   Max photo size: 3508 x 2631 (8.8 MegaPixel) Upload failed. The photo I am trying
   to upload is 4237×3256 and 1Mb. Is 3508 x 2631 the maximum internal limit when
   you select 0?
 * Thank you so much for the help.
    Darlene
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Photo Album Plus] Can’t upload photo from camera roll on iphone](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-upload-photo-from-camera-roll-on-iphone/)
 *  Thread Starter [ddevries](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ddevries/)
 * (@ddevries)
 * [9 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-upload-photo-from-camera-roll-on-iphone/#post-9255932)
 * THANK YOU!! 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[BuddyPress to WordPress Full Sync] Errors after upgrading](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/errors-after-upgrading-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [ddevries](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ddevries/)
 * (@ddevries)
 * [9 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/errors-after-upgrading-2/#post-9121645)
 * That did it – thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[BuddyPress to WordPress Full Sync] First Name and Last Name don’t sync?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/first-name-and-last-name-dont-sync/)
 *  Thread Starter [ddevries](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ddevries/)
 * (@ddevries)
 * [9 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/first-name-and-last-name-dont-sync/#post-8962745)
 * No, I didn’t have that checkbox disabled. When I unchecked it, the first name
   and last name started sync’ing perfectly. Problem solved! Thank you so much.
 * Darlene
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[BuddyPress Custom Profile Menu] Where to customze tabs?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/where-to-customze-tabs/)
 *  Thread Starter [ddevries](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ddevries/)
 * (@ddevries)
 * [9 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/where-to-customze-tabs/#post-8804979)
 * Yes, I’m sorry to say I misunderstood. A refund would be very much appreciated.
   Thank you for the quick response.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Photo Album Plus] Users cannot upload from their phone](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/users-cannot-upload-from-their-phone/)
 *  Thread Starter [ddevries](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ddevries/)
 * (@ddevries)
 * [10 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/users-cannot-upload-from-their-phone/#post-8157528)
 * Perfect! Thanks so much for the quick response. I just made a donation and submitted
   a review. I so appreciate all your work on this. 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WPAdverts - Classifieds Plugin] DISPLAY IMAGES](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/display-images-6/)
 *  [ddevries](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ddevries/)
 * (@ddevries)
 * [10 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/display-images-6/page/2/#post-6643004)
 * Mr. Platypus – thank you for that fix. It’s great!
 * Greg, the plugin is awesome – thank you. 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WPAdverts - Classifieds Plugin] Category pages have no formatting](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/category-pages-have-no-formatting/)
 *  Thread Starter [ddevries](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ddevries/)
 * (@ddevries)
 * [10 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/category-pages-have-no-formatting/#post-7379117)
 * Here is the code that ended up working for me. I still followed the instructions
   at [http://wpadverts.com/documentation/child-themes-and-templates/](http://wpadverts.com/documentation/child-themes-and-templates/),
   but this is what the contents of my taxonomy-advert_category.php is…
 *     ```
       <?php
       /**
       * Template Name: WPAdverts category page
       * Description: Used as a page template to show classified ads by category. In addition to creating
       * this file, a section was added to the functions.php file to insert this file into the mix.
       */
       // Remove the original loop
       remove_action( 'genesis_loop', 'genesis_do_loop' );
   
       // Add the new function to execute the code given in http://wpadverts.com/documentation/child-themes-and-templates/
       add_action( 'genesis_loop', 'dd_wpadverts_loop' );
       function dd_wpadverts_loop() {
       	$args = array(
       		'orderby'       => 'post_date',
       		'order'         => 'DESC',
       	);
   
       //  Show the appropriate title
           echo '<h1 class="entry-title" itemprop="headline">Showing Ads for ';
       	echo single_term_title();
       	echo '</h1>';
   
           global $wp_query;
           remove_filter("the_content", "adverts_the_content");
           echo shortcode_adverts_list(array(
               "category" => $wp_query->get_queried_object_id()
            ));
       	wp_reset_postdata();
       }
       genesis();
       ```
   
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WPAdverts - Classifieds Plugin] Category pages have no formatting](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/category-pages-have-no-formatting/)
 *  Thread Starter [ddevries](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ddevries/)
 * (@ddevries)
 * [10 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/category-pages-have-no-formatting/#post-7379040)
 * Thanks for your response, Greg. I will do some more research on custom taxonomy
   templates specific to genesis. I will report back here when/if I have an answer.
   Thanks again for responding so quickly.
 * Darlene
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[TotalPoll for Polls and Contests] Limiting poll responses by user](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/limiting-poll-responses-by-user/)
 *  Thread Starter [ddevries](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ddevries/)
 * (@ddevries)
 * [11 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/limiting-poll-responses-by-user/#post-6293423)
 * One of them wasn’t checked. It worked!! Thanks so much for your quick response!!
   🙂
 * Darlene
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[TotalPoll for Polls and Contests] Limiting poll responses by user](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/limiting-poll-responses-by-user/)
 *  Thread Starter [ddevries](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ddevries/)
 * (@ddevries)
 * [11 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/limiting-poll-responses-by-user/#post-6293421)
 * I downloaded both the Pro version and the add-on. I activated the add-on, and
   selected “you must be registered to vote” in my poll definition.
 * However, it is not working as expected. I thought it would keep a record of which
   users voted and only let them vote once, regardless of browser. I logged in using
   Firefox and voted. I then logged in using IE and was able to vote again. How 
   is it limiting the votes by user?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[DW Question & Answer] How to remove status icons](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-remove-status-icons/)
 *  Thread Starter [ddevries](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ddevries/)
 * (@ddevries)
 * [11 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-remove-status-icons/#post-5759443)
 * Just checked in to see if there is a way to do this. Thanks.

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)