Title: dbrossa's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# dbrossa

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dbrossa/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dbrossa/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dbrossa/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dbrossa/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dbrossa/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dbrossa/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dbrossa/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dbrossa/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Hide Post] Plugin causes post/page editor crash](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-causes-post-page-editor-crash/)
 *  [dbrossa](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dbrossa/)
 * (@dbrossa)
 * [8 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-causes-post-page-editor-crash/#post-10024332)
 * [@dmchale](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dmchale/)
 * Yes, that would probably be safer in case someone nefarious purchased ‘scriptburn.
   com’ and returned an even worse payload for parsing. I was just leaving the office
   last night when I came up with that quick fix. Hopefully the developer is aware
   and will release a real fix soon.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Hide Post] Plugin causes post/page editor crash](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-causes-post-page-editor-crash/)
 *  [dbrossa](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dbrossa/)
 * (@dbrossa)
 * [8 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-causes-post-page-editor-crash/#post-10021752)
 * For now I have changed [@line](https://wordpress.org/support/users/line/) 1081
   to avoid printing the erroneous remote resource parsing.
 * file:
    /wp-hide-post/admin/class-wp-hide-post-admin.php
 * line 1081
    return null; //return $info;

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)