Title: dbel101's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# dbel101

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dbel101/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dbel101/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dbel101/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dbel101/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dbel101/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dbel101/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dbel101/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dbel101/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Post UI Tabs] how to use Blitze skin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-use-blitze-skin/)
 *  Thread Starter [dbel101](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dbel101/)
 * (@dbel101)
 * [13 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-use-blitze-skin/#post-3830323)
 * Thanks for the imput
    I will try other mp3 players
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Post UI Tabs] how to use Blitze skin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-use-blitze-skin/)
 *  Thread Starter [dbel101](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dbel101/)
 * (@dbel101)
 * [13 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-use-blitze-skin/#post-3830316)
 * Hi Mark
    Thank you for your response The problem is removed if I disable the 
   CodeArt – Google MP3 Player which I try to place within the content area of the
   tabs. Is there another mp3 player I could use instesd? Can I use plugins in this
   way?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)