Title: davidcool's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# davidcool

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/davidcool/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/davidcool/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/davidcool/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/davidcool/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/davidcool/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/davidcool/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/davidcool/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/davidcool/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Stout Google Calendar] Deeper CSS changes?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/deeper-css-changes/)
 *  Thread Starter [davidcool](https://wordpress.org/support/users/davidcool/)
 * (@davidcool)
 * [15 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/deeper-css-changes/#post-2256123)
 * Excellent,
 * This is where I was looking as the most likely candidate. Future updates will
   overwrite this file though, correct? Is there a good place to put in an include
   to an external style sheet so I won’t loose all the additional styles, just the
   link? This would be my suggestion of a possible candidate to add to the plugin
   front end, a custom CSS file link entry.
 * Great plugin!
 * Cheers
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[ZenphotoPress] [Plugin: ZenphotoPress] Size of thumbnails in widget](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-zenphotopress-size-of-thumbnails-in-widget/)
 *  [davidcool](https://wordpress.org/support/users/davidcool/)
 * (@davidcool)
 * [15 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-zenphotopress-size-of-thumbnails-in-widget/#post-1976687)
 * My solution to this was suggested in another post, I used some CSS:
 *     ```
       .ZenphotoPress_badge a img {
       	width: 112px;
       	height: 112px;
       }
       ```
   
 * Just change the width and height to the dimensions you want your thumbs to be.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[ZenphotoPress] [Plugin: ZenphotoPress] Size of thumbnails in widget](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-zenphotopress-size-of-thumbnails-in-widget/)
 *  [davidcool](https://wordpress.org/support/users/davidcool/)
 * (@davidcool)
 * [15 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-zenphotopress-size-of-thumbnails-in-widget/#post-1976686)
 * Has anyone figured out a fix for this? I can confirm that I’m having a similar
   issue. When I changed my thumbnail size to 112px in zenphoto most of my images
   are output via the plugin at 112px, but sometimes 1 or 2 are still at 100px.
 * When this first happened, I deleted some images from zenphoto and reuploaded 
   and it fixed the problem. Now that’s not an option though with many pictures.
 * I’d be happy to dig into the code and look around, give me some line numbers 
   of potential places to look if you have them.
 * Great plugin! Will be even better when this is sorted out.
 * Cheers
 * *edit: Ooops.. I’m actually having a problem with the badge widget… Not sure 
   if this is still the right place to post, but sounds like the problem may be 
   related so I’ll leave it here.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)