Title: davidc3's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# davidc3

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/davidc3/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/davidc3/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/davidc3/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/davidc3/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/davidc3/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/davidc3/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/davidc3/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/davidc3/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Contact Form for WordPress - Ultimate Form Builder Lite] Formbuilder](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/formbuilder-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [davidc3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/davidc3/)
 * (@davidc3)
 * [10 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/formbuilder-1/#post-7413625)
 * Sorry copied the wrong url should be: [http://adlcbenidoleig.com/index.php/application-form/](http://adlcbenidoleig.com/index.php/application-form/)
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Customizr] Problems with embedding excel sheet](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problems-with-embedding-excel-sheet/)
 *  Thread Starter [davidc3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/davidc3/)
 * (@davidc3)
 * [10 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problems-with-embedding-excel-sheet/#post-7192952)
 * Hi rdellconsulting I have inserted the html iframe code into the style.css file
   it displays with a zoom button but I want it to mdisplay as the original size
   in excel is that possible? Below is the link to the page and below that gview
   code
 *  [http://204.44.69.58/~orbswarblers/index.php/competions/doubles-ko/](http://204.44.69.58/~orbswarblers/index.php/competions/doubles-ko/)
 * [gview file=”[http://204.44.69.58/~orbswarblers/DOUBLES.xls&#8221](http://204.44.69.58/~orbswarblers/DOUBLES.xls&#8221);
   save=”0″]
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Customizr] Problems with embedding excel sheet](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problems-with-embedding-excel-sheet/)
 *  Thread Starter [davidc3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/davidc3/)
 * (@davidc3)
 * [10 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problems-with-embedding-excel-sheet/#post-7192934)
 * I went to the link in my original post and it did the same thing. I then upgraded
   to customizr pro and it then worked but the actual excel sheet is reduced in 
   size view the link below. Do I have to resize it in excel or is there another
   solution.
 * [http://204.44.69.58/~orbswarblers/index.php/competions/doubles-ko/](http://204.44.69.58/~orbswarblers/index.php/competions/doubles-ko/)
 * Kind regards
    David
 * PS thank you again for all your help.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Customizr] Problems with embedding excel sheet](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problems-with-embedding-excel-sheet/)
 *  Thread Starter [davidc3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/davidc3/)
 * (@davidc3)
 * [10 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problems-with-embedding-excel-sheet/#post-7192916)
 * Hi rdell, I have folled your instructions above and put the code below which 
   seems wrong. What I am trying to do is embed the excel file DOUBLES.xls on my
   page.
 * <iframe src=”[http://adlcbenidoleig.com/DOUBLES2016.xls&#8221](http://adlcbenidoleig.com/DOUBLES2016.xls&#8221);
   width=”100%” height=”500″>
 * Hope you can help.
 * Kind regards
    David
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Customizr] Problems with embedding excel sheet](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problems-with-embedding-excel-sheet/)
 *  Thread Starter [davidc3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/davidc3/)
 * (@davidc3)
 * [10 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problems-with-embedding-excel-sheet/#post-7192839)
 * Hi rdell
    Thank you for the reply I have tried to write this without success 
   me and code don’t get on.Could you please write the code for me including the
   link: [http://adlcbenidoleig.com/DOUBLES.xls](http://adlcbenidoleig.com/DOUBLES.xls)
 * Hope you can help.
 * Kind regards
    David

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)