Title: dave101's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# dave101

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dave101/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dave101/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dave101/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dave101/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dave101/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dave101/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dave101/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dave101/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dave101/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dave101/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Football Pool] Fill in results with 0 when recalculating results](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fill-in-results-with-0-when-recalculating-results/)
 *  Thread Starter [dave101](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dave101/)
 * (@dave101)
 * [3 months, 3 weeks ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fill-in-results-with-0-when-recalculating-results/#post-18941047)
 * I was able to solve it; I had a code that assigned 0 to those that weren’t completed.
   Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for the help.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Football Pool] Fill in results with 0 when recalculating results](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fill-in-results-with-0-when-recalculating-results/)
 *  Thread Starter [dave101](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dave101/)
 * (@dave101)
 * [3 months, 3 weeks ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fill-in-results-with-0-when-recalculating-results/#post-18940329)
 * The problem I’m having is that when no result is entered for any match, the system
   records it as 0-0. When the calculation is done, it doesn’t use null. Does that
   make sense?
 * That’s what’s happening. I already unchecked the box you mentioned above.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Football Pool] Fill in results with 0 when recalculating results](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fill-in-results-with-0-when-recalculating-results/)
 *  Thread Starter [dave101](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dave101/)
 * (@dave101)
 * [3 months, 3 weeks ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fill-in-results-with-0-when-recalculating-results/#post-18940217)
 * That option was checked, of course. I unchecked it, but the results were already
   added as 0 to 0. Is it not possible to recalculate knowing that those results
   weren’t predicted? Does my question make sense?
 * Thanks
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Football Pool] Avatar](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/avatar-69/)
 *  Thread Starter [dave101](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dave101/)
 * (@dave101)
 * [2 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/avatar-69/#post-17333963)
 * Sorry AntonieH
   The code that came out to me wasdefine(‘FOOTBALLPOOL_NO_AVATAR’,
   false);But the quotes were wrong, they did not define a variable. That damn ‘‘
   that’s confusing in programming.
 * I’m still going to see that the 2.0 of the plugin changes.
 * Greetings and resolved
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Football Pool] Avatar](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/avatar-69/)
 *  Thread Starter [dave101](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dave101/)
 * (@dave101)
 * [2 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/avatar-69/#post-17333946)
 * AntonieH
 * I have the information here. I’m going to try this
 * [https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-are-equal-rankings-sorted/](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-are-equal-rankings-sorted/)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Football Pool] Avatar](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/avatar-69/)
 *  Thread Starter [dave101](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dave101/)
 * (@dave101)
 * [2 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/avatar-69/#post-17333941)
 * The version I have installed is:
 * _/**_
 * _ * Plugin Name: Football Pool Ranking Score Breakdown_
 * _ * Description: Show score breakdown in the ranking table (full points, toto
   points, goal bonus, goal difference, question points)._
 * _ * Version: 1.1_
 * _ * Author: Antoine Hurkmans_
 * _ * License: MIT_
 * _ */_
 * If you need the code I’ll upload it to you. And yes there is the comments option.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Football Pool] Avatar](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/avatar-69/)
 *  Thread Starter [dave101](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dave101/)
 * (@dave101)
 * [2 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/avatar-69/#post-17332397)
 * I entered it before that line and it still doesn’t work.
   I had version 2.10.3
   and updated to the latest one and there my avatars disappeared. If that helps
   to see where the problem may be.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Football Pool] Avatar](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/avatar-69/)
 *  Thread Starter [dave101](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dave101/)
 * (@dave101)
 * [2 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/avatar-69/#post-17332150)
 * Hi, AntoineH
   Yes I added it after that line.Maybe I have to change some code 
   to that external shortcode? I mean the one in “Football Pool Ranking Score Breakdown”
   Thank you
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Football Pool] Show initial in last name](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/show-initial-in-last-name/)
 *  Thread Starter [dave101](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dave101/)
 * (@dave101)
 * [3 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/show-initial-in-last-name/#post-16560345)
 * Excelent!!! Thank you AntonieH
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Football Pool] Can’t see the avatar](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-see-the-avatar-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [dave101](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dave101/)
 * (@dave101)
 * [3 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-see-the-avatar-2/#post-16418919)
 * Thank you!!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Football Pool] Ranking team](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ranking-team/)
 *  Thread Starter [dave101](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dave101/)
 * (@dave101)
 * [4 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ranking-team/#post-15700428)
 * Thank you AntoineH
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Football Pool] Last time the score](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/last-time-the-score/)
 *  Thread Starter [dave101](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dave101/)
 * (@dave101)
 * [4 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/last-time-the-score/#post-15524815)
 * Thank you!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Football Pool] Ayuda](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ayuda-18/)
 *  [dave101](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dave101/)
 * (@dave101)
 * [4 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ayuda-18/#post-15524697)
 * Hola pasega, para que te funcione al horario de partidos, tenes que poner 3 horas
   más del encuentro. Si por ejemplo el partido es a las 19:30hs. Pone el partido
   a las 22:30hs.
    A mi me resulta así.
 * —–
 * Hi, Pasega, for the match schedule to work, you have to put in 3 more hours of
   the match. If, for example, the game is at 7:30 p.m. Set the game at 10:30 p.
   m.
    It seems like this to me.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Football Pool] Auto get score from rss feed](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/auto-get-score-from-rss-feed/)
 *  [dave101](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dave101/)
 * (@dave101)
 * [8 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/auto-get-score-from-rss-feed/#post-10410804)
 * This program can work. [https://code.google.com/archive/p/rssingest/](https://code.google.com/archive/p/rssingest/)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Football Pool] List of Participants of competition](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/list-of-participants-of-competition/)
 *  Thread Starter [dave101](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dave101/)
 * (@dave101)
 * [8 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/list-of-participants-of-competition/#post-10284106)
 * If that proves it, but when leagues are not used. Is there any shortcode?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dave101/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dave101/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)