Title: dasherg's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# dasherg

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dasherg/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dasherg/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dasherg/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dasherg/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dasherg/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dasherg/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dasherg/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dasherg/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[The Courier Guy Shipping for WooCommerce] Product Quantity x Weight](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/product-quantity-x-weight/)
 *  Thread Starter [dasherg](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dasherg/)
 * (@dasherg)
 * [4 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/product-quantity-x-weight/#post-15467120)
 * Update: I now get the desired result, by ticking “Always pack as single parcel”
   on all the parcels.
 * Not sure if this is the correct method.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[MailPoet - Newsletters, Email Marketing, and Automation] Sending Paused](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sending-paused-5/)
 *  Thread Starter [dasherg](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dasherg/)
 * (@dasherg)
 * [4 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sending-paused-5/#post-15388513)
 * Thank you Bruna, I really appreciate your swift assistance.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[MailPoet - Newsletters, Email Marketing, and Automation] Approved Account Status Not Updating](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/approved-account-status-not-updating/)
 *  Thread Starter [dasherg](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dasherg/)
 * (@dasherg)
 * [4 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/approved-account-status-not-updating/#post-15317085)
 * I’ve managed to solve the issue. For anyone facing the same problem:
 * I’m not 100% sure if it’s related, but I was running the Newsletter task scheduler
   as a real cron. I switched it to MailPoet’s own script for a few minutes, and
   the message disappeared. Might be coincidence.
    -  This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by [dasherg](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dasherg/).
      Reason: Mark as solved

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)