Title: darkwolf's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# darkwolf

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/darkwolf/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/darkwolf/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/darkwolf/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/darkwolf/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/darkwolf/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/darkwolf/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/darkwolf/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/darkwolf/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Contact Form 7] Disable recaptcha on one or two forms only](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/disable-recaptcha-on-one-or-two-forms-only/)
 *  [darkwolf](https://wordpress.org/support/users/darkwolf/)
 * (@darkwolf)
 * [2 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/disable-recaptcha-on-one-or-two-forms-only/#post-17270699)
 * Yeah, that would be my idea too…sadly, that´s not on me to decide…literally, 
   it seems I will probably make the form in elementors html field manually without
   CF7 if I do not find a way to remove that reCaptcha. I thought, when I do have
   a CF7, I can use it for the purpose, but the always reCaptcha is a set off…
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Contact Form 7] Disable recaptcha on one or two forms only](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/disable-recaptcha-on-one-or-two-forms-only/)
 *  [darkwolf](https://wordpress.org/support/users/darkwolf/)
 * (@darkwolf)
 * [2 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/disable-recaptcha-on-one-or-two-forms-only/#post-17267790)
 * Hi, did you find a way to turn the reCaptcha off? I´ve been trying to do the 
   same thing, but my modifications via functions.php kind of removed it completely
   from all forms… I have a form, that´s not used for sending emails, it´s pretty
   much only a shortcut to larger form and I would like to have this one without
   reCaptcha as it messes up stuff, while retain it on other forms.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)