Title: DanS01's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# DanS01

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dans01/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dans01/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dans01/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dans01/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dans01/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dans01/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dans01/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dans01/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dans01/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dans01/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Visual Form Builder] Checkboxes Values not saved in form entries](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/checkboxes-values-not-saved-in-form-entries/)
 *  [DanS01](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dans01/)
 * (@dans01)
 * [4 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/checkboxes-values-not-saved-in-form-entries/#post-15741544)
 * I am also having the same issue with checkbox fields and address fields also 
   not working. I hope there is a bug fix very soon.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[360 Javascript Viewer] Not Working in WooCommerce – Console Errors](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-working-in-woocommerce-console-errors/)
 *  Thread Starter [DanS01](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dans01/)
 * (@dans01)
 * [5 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-working-in-woocommerce-console-errors/#post-14762997)
 * Thank you
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Image Hover Effects Ultimate ( Image Gallery, Effects, Lightbox, Comparison & Magnifier )] White page – Javascript errors](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/white-page-javascript-errors/)
 *  Thread Starter [DanS01](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dans01/)
 * (@dans01)
 * [6 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/white-page-javascript-errors/#post-13051757)
 * Thanks, I found it was a setting in the theme for ‘smooth page transitions’. 
   Once I turned that off the image hover plugin started working again.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Image Hover Effects Ultimate ( Image Gallery, Effects, Lightbox, Comparison & Magnifier )] White page – Javascript errors](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/white-page-javascript-errors/)
 *  Thread Starter [DanS01](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dans01/)
 * (@dans01)
 * [6 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/white-page-javascript-errors/#post-13006302)
 * Hi,
 * Thanks for the reply. I set Waypoints to ‘No’ and Animation to ‘None’ but it 
   is still the same. White page with the same Javascript errors.
 * Any other ideas please?
 * Thanks.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Video Gallery - YouTube Gallery, Vimeo, Video Portfolio, Image Portfolio and Image Gallery] Console Errors](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/console-errors-11/)
 *  Thread Starter [DanS01](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dans01/)
 * (@dans01)
 * [7 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/console-errors-11/#post-11721601)
 * Thanks very much. The update worked beautifully!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Video Gallery - YouTube Gallery, Vimeo, Video Portfolio, Image Portfolio and Image Gallery] Console Errors](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/console-errors-11/)
 *  Thread Starter [DanS01](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dans01/)
 * (@dans01)
 * [7 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/console-errors-11/#post-11717392)
 * This is only a login to front end page that has your plugin on. All you can see
   is the video page. The whole front end is protected with login.
 * Please check the page and let me know what is wrong with your plugin.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Video Gallery - YouTube Gallery, Vimeo, Video Portfolio, Image Portfolio and Image Gallery] Console Errors](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/console-errors-11/)
 *  Thread Starter [DanS01](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dans01/)
 * (@dans01)
 * [7 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/console-errors-11/#post-11717305)
 * Hi,
 * I have created a login for you to the video page:
 * [https://tyremaxtrainingacademy.com.au/videos/tyremax/](https://tyremaxtrainingacademy.com.au/videos/tyremax/)
   
   User: videoaccess Pw: temp2019@@@
 * You will see Wistia videos aren’t working. But more concerning is the console
   errors and you cannot leave the page with your video gallery.
 * For example click on the videos menu to return to the main video page and you
   will see page loads under current video page.
 * This only happens when your plugin is activated and from any page your plugin
   is on.
 * Can you please check it out and advise how to fix this.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Video Gallery - YouTube Gallery, Vimeo, Video Portfolio, Image Portfolio and Image Gallery] Console Errors](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/console-errors-11/)
 *  Thread Starter [DanS01](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dans01/)
 * (@dans01)
 * [7 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/console-errors-11/#post-11715950)
 * Hi,
 * It is not just when Wistia video is loaded to gallery, that is just one of the
   issues. All Wistia videos in the gallery are working fine on Wistia and on our
   other websites.
 * The website it is on if fully password protected. Can you provide an email address
   I can send you a link and login please?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Wallet for WooCommerce] Changing the name and title attributes](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/changing-the-name-and-title-attributes/)
 *  [DanS01](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dans01/)
 * (@dans01)
 * [7 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/changing-the-name-and-title-attributes/#post-11405891)
 * Hi,
    I have this same question. I understand that a translator plugin can be 
   used but could you point me in the right direction of which file I’m looking 
   for in the plugin to change the ‘Balance’ text on the ‘My Wallet’ screen in the
   front end ‘My Account’ page please?
 * Thanks.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Store Locator] Jquery error – Uncaught TypeError](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/jquery-error-uncaught-typeerror/)
 *  Thread Starter [DanS01](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dans01/)
 * (@dans01)
 * [8 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/jquery-error-uncaught-typeerror/#post-10701418)
 * Hi,
 * Yes I’m sure it’s in the child theme custom functions.php file. The error only
   shows up when I add the code to the functions file so i’m sure it’s the right
   file.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Store Locator] Jquery error – Uncaught TypeError](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/jquery-error-uncaught-typeerror/)
 *  Thread Starter [DanS01](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dans01/)
 * (@dans01)
 * [8 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/jquery-error-uncaught-typeerror/#post-10697650)
 * Still can’t find a solution to this, have also had the theme creator look into
   it.
 * For now I’m doing a workaround where we will use the Fax Field to show Category
   names, means we have to update 300+ listings but it works.
 * You can close this topic if you like.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Store Locator] Jquery error – Uncaught TypeError](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/jquery-error-uncaught-typeerror/)
 *  Thread Starter [DanS01](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dans01/)
 * (@dans01)
 * [8 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/jquery-error-uncaught-typeerror/#post-10694118)
 * The console error is referencing the wordpress includes -js:
    wp-includes/js/
   underscore.min.js?ver=1.8.3 line 5 %3E Function
 * So it doesn’t look like any other plugin conflict and we are running the latest
   version of WordPress. I even re-installed WordPress just to be sure we had fresh
   files.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Store Locator] Jquery error – Uncaught TypeError](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/jquery-error-uncaught-typeerror/)
 *  Thread Starter [DanS01](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dans01/)
 * (@dans01)
 * [8 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/jquery-error-uncaught-typeerror/#post-10693760)
 * Hi, That did not work, Also I have no cache plugins installed.
 * As a test I tries the ‘Include Post Content’ code found at the link below and
   got the exact same error except ‘description not defined’.
    [https://wpstorelocator.co/document/include-post-content-in-search-results/](https://wpstorelocator.co/document/include-post-content-in-search-results/)
 * Any other ideas?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Store Locator] Jquery error – Uncaught TypeError](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/jquery-error-uncaught-typeerror/)
 *  Thread Starter [DanS01](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dans01/)
 * (@dans01)
 * [8 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/jquery-error-uncaught-typeerror/#post-10692042)
 * Hi Tijmen,
 * Thanks for the reply. I re-installed the theme files and it started working so
   must have been some file corruption or custom edit we inadvertently did.
 * Now that this is working we are having an issue with showing the Category names
   on the front end template. Is the code shown on the page below still current 
   for showing cat names?
 * [https://wpstorelocator.co/document/category-names-in-search-results/](https://wpstorelocator.co/document/category-names-in-search-results/)
 * When I add the code I get an error regarding terms not being defined as below.(
   note: not all stores have a category set, we only need to show category name 
   for those with a category set).
 * Uncaught ReferenceError: terms is not defined
    at eval (eval at m.template (underscore.
   min.js?ver=1.8.3:5), <anonymous>:34:2) at c (underscore.min.js?ver=1.8.3:5) at
   H (wpsl-gmap.min.js?ver=2.2.16:1) at l (wpsl-gmap.min.js?ver=2.2.16:1) at wpsl-
   gmap.min.js?ver=2.2.16:1 at fm.N0 (streetview.js:35) at fm.j (common.js:12) at
   Object.c [as _t7w86l] (common.js:52) at GeoPhotoService.SingleImageSearch?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Store Locator] Jquery error – Uncaught TypeError](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/jquery-error-uncaught-typeerror/)
 *  Thread Starter [DanS01](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dans01/)
 * (@dans01)
 * [8 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/jquery-error-uncaught-typeerror/#post-10689783)
 * Yes it works ok when I switch to 2017 theme & leave all plugins enabled.
 * The theme I am using is Genesis Dynamik, but I have used this them before with
   WPSL so I don’t know what is going on?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dans01/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dans01/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)