Title: dannyaaron's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# dannyaaron

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dannyaaron/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dannyaaron/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dannyaaron/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dannyaaron/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dannyaaron/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dannyaaron/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dannyaaron/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dannyaaron/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Youtube](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/youtube-12/)
 *  Thread Starter [dannyaaron](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dannyaaron/)
 * (@dannyaaron)
 * [13 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/youtube-12/#post-3958992)
 * Hi Sobbhan
 * Thanks for responding. Believe me, I am a rookie at WordPress, but getting there.
   The Theme I am using is Customizr [http://www.themesandco.com/customizr-v3-0-5-is-live-with-great-new-feature/](http://www.themesandco.com/customizr-v3-0-5-is-live-with-great-new-feature/)
 * The site I am trying to rebuild is here [http://wordpress.drumcafe.ca/here/](http://wordpress.drumcafe.ca/here/)
   The site I had before was built about 5 years ago [http://www.drumcafe.ca](http://www.drumcafe.ca)
   and it needs a revamp.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Youtube](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/youtube-12/)
 *  Thread Starter [dannyaaron](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dannyaaron/)
 * (@dannyaaron)
 * [13 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/youtube-12/#post-3958827)
 * Thank you so much. I am still a rookie with WP, and I mean like less than a week.
   The more I use it, the more I am loving it. Took a little while but I did get
   it to work in a post.
 * Seeing as though you are a boffin at this stuff I have 2 questions.
 * Do you by any chance know how to create this link so that it will work on a slider
   image. I have noticed that a slider image does not allow you to create a link
   that is not connected to a post or a page. Very much like the example that I 
   gave you before. [http://www.drumcafewest.com](http://www.drumcafewest.com)
 * And secondly, in WP where is the html editor for the posts and the pages. I thought
   it may be the text folder, but for some reason it does not seem to be it.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Customizr] Slider](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slider-28/)
 *  Thread Starter [dannyaaron](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dannyaaron/)
 * (@dannyaaron)
 * [13 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slider-28/#post-3951227)
 * Thanks Seen
 * Simple now that you point it out. I must having been having a brain freeze or
   something. Thanks a lot.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)