Title: DanielaO's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# DanielaO

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/danielao/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/danielao/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/danielao/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/danielao/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/danielao/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/danielao/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/danielao/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/danielao/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Lost Administration Panel](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/lost-administration-panel/)
 *  Thread Starter [DanielaO](https://wordpress.org/support/users/danielao/)
 * (@danielao)
 * [14 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/lost-administration-panel/#post-2982193)
 * ok, got it working – I forgot I changed the SQL Password and did not change it
   on the wp-config.php, thank you for all your help!
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Lost Administration Panel](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/lost-administration-panel/)
 *  Thread Starter [DanielaO](https://wordpress.org/support/users/danielao/)
 * (@danielao)
 * [14 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/lost-administration-panel/#post-2982171)
 * ok I did as instructed above adding the following SQL and even tried editing 
   the functions PHP and I am still having issues, saying “Page not found” when 
   going to [http://www.buildshoreline.com/wordpress](http://www.buildshoreline.com/wordpress)
   am I missing something?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)