Title: cyath's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# cyath

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cyath/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cyath/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cyath/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cyath/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cyath/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cyath/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cyath/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cyath/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cyath/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cyath/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Site Kit by Google - Analytics, Search Console, AdSense, Speed] Error connecting Site Kit – Google not helping](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-connecting-site-kit-google-not-helping/)
 *  Thread Starter [cyath](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cyath/)
 * (@cyath)
 * [1 year, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-connecting-site-kit-google-not-helping/page/2/#post-18502020)
 * ![](https://wordpress.org/f8ba4048-9d5f-4967-9a69-4dcf728b0069)
 * I pasted the Analytics page but it didn’t display for some reason?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Site Kit by Google - Analytics, Search Console, AdSense, Speed] Error connecting Site Kit – Google not helping](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-connecting-site-kit-google-not-helping/)
 *  Thread Starter [cyath](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cyath/)
 * (@cyath)
 * [1 year, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-connecting-site-kit-google-not-helping/#post-18500921)
 * I’m not sure what you mean, I’m not an expert with these things. This is my Analytics
   page, which seems to show data.
 * ![](https://wordpress.org/c184e8b5-39ff-4994-a135-fc98bbfabcc5)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Site Kit by Google - Analytics, Search Console, AdSense, Speed] Error connecting Site Kit – Google not helping](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-connecting-site-kit-google-not-helping/)
 *  Thread Starter [cyath](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cyath/)
 * (@cyath)
 * [1 year, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-connecting-site-kit-google-not-helping/#post-18500316)
 * When I used Analytics there doesn’t seem to be an issue though.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Site Kit by Google - Analytics, Search Console, AdSense, Speed] Error connecting Site Kit – Google not helping](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-connecting-site-kit-google-not-helping/)
 *  Thread Starter [cyath](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cyath/)
 * (@cyath)
 * [1 year, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-connecting-site-kit-google-not-helping/#post-18499330)
 * I’m checking with them. But would it be easier to just use Analytics? Does Site
   Kit offer advantages?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Site Kit by Google - Analytics, Search Console, AdSense, Speed] Error connecting Site Kit – Google not helping](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-connecting-site-kit-google-not-helping/)
 *  Thread Starter [cyath](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cyath/)
 * (@cyath)
 * [1 year, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-connecting-site-kit-google-not-helping/#post-18498587)
 * I’m pretty busy and I actually thought this was an issue that could be solved
   relatively quickly.
 * “if the Google Analytics property that was previously connected is no longer 
   available to you, you’ll have to select a different property. In short, this 
   is a permissions issue, not specific to Site Kit.”
 * I’m not sure I understand this completely – will it impact my access to data?
   When I Googled, I learnt that I could basically use Analytics to look at my data,
   Site Kit just helps with integration.
 * I have another admin working on my site right now – could that be the cause of
   the issue?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Site Kit by Google - Analytics, Search Console, AdSense, Speed] Error connecting Site Kit – Google not helping](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-connecting-site-kit-google-not-helping/)
 *  Thread Starter [cyath](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cyath/)
 * (@cyath)
 * [1 year, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-connecting-site-kit-google-not-helping/#post-18497697)
 * Yes, but while I appreciate the kind offer, I’m wondering if I would be better
   off just using Google Analytics instead since this seems like a hassle and a 
   half!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Site Kit by Google - Analytics, Search Console, AdSense, Speed] Error connecting Site Kit – Google not helping](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-connecting-site-kit-google-not-helping/)
 *  Thread Starter [cyath](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cyath/)
 * (@cyath)
 * [1 year, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-connecting-site-kit-google-not-helping/#post-18495580)
 * It dumps me back here.
 * [https://www.tomato-of-justice.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=googlesitekit-dashboard#key-metrics](https://www.tomato-of-justice.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=googlesitekit-dashboard#key-metrics)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Site Kit by Google - Analytics, Search Console, AdSense, Speed] Error connecting Site Kit – Google not helping](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-connecting-site-kit-google-not-helping/)
 *  Thread Starter [cyath](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cyath/)
 * (@cyath)
 * [1 year, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-connecting-site-kit-google-not-helping/#post-18495579)
 * So it was the staging site that was the problem?
 * Let me try. I need to sleep first though haha.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Site Kit by Google - Analytics, Search Console, AdSense, Speed] Error connecting Site Kit – Google not helping](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-connecting-site-kit-google-not-helping/)
 *  Thread Starter [cyath](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cyath/)
 * (@cyath)
 * [1 year, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-connecting-site-kit-google-not-helping/#post-18494303)
 * ![](https://wordpress.org/38055f18-48a9-426f-ae4a-007d070e5629)
 * This is the link that didn’t work.
 * [https://www.tomato-of-justice.com/staging-site/wp-admin/index.php?action=googlesitekit_proxy_verify&googlesitekit_code=sitekit-EhIKB1Nlc3Npb24QgICA4_j4igk&googlesitekit_verification_token=KKcjbHTy6oe-Ohz1E4qGUm-u9GQR-MBK6_GgKzstOzo&googlesitekit_verification_token_type=META&nonce=&step=verification](https://www.tomato-of-justice.com/staging-site/wp-admin/index.php?action=googlesitekit_proxy_verify&googlesitekit_code=sitekit-EhIKB1Nlc3Npb24QgICA4_j4igk&googlesitekit_verification_token=KKcjbHTy6oe-Ohz1E4qGUm-u9GQR-MBK6_GgKzstOzo&googlesitekit_verification_token_type=META&nonce=&step=verification)
 * I set up a staging account for someone else to edit my site, that’s the biggest
   change recently.
 * If it’s really too much work, I was thinking of just using Google Analytics instead
   which seems to work.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Mail SMTP by WPForms - The Most Popular SMTP and Email Log Plugin] Mails are not sending after setup](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mails-are-not-sending-after-setup/)
 *  Thread Starter [cyath](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cyath/)
 * (@cyath)
 * [3 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mails-are-not-sending-after-setup/#post-16809164)
 * I’m uncertain what is the issue but I believe it’s an SMPT thing? I verified 
   and am using Sendinblue.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Mail SMTP by WPForms - The Most Popular SMTP and Email Log Plugin] Mails are not sending after setup](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mails-are-not-sending-after-setup/)
 *  Thread Starter [cyath](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cyath/)
 * (@cyath)
 * [3 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mails-are-not-sending-after-setup/#post-16809163)
 * I contacted Godaddy support but they didn’t help. My test emails send, but the
   emails sent in the form don’t send.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Donations via PayPal] Donations aren’t supported in this organization’s country](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/donations-arent-supported-in-this-organizations-country-3/)
 *  Thread Starter [cyath](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cyath/)
 * (@cyath)
 * [3 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/donations-arent-supported-in-this-organizations-country-3/#post-16809011)
 * I both removed the old one and deleted it from FTP. Only this plugin is there
   now.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Mail SMTP by WPForms - The Most Popular SMTP and Email Log Plugin] Mails are not sending after setup](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mails-are-not-sending-after-setup/)
 *  Thread Starter [cyath](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cyath/)
 * (@cyath)
 * [3 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mails-are-not-sending-after-setup/#post-16808696)
 * I checked the events, there are 2 emails sent (test) and no other issues or emails.
   But I recall sending emails, they just weren’t received.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Donations via PayPal] Donations aren’t supported in this organization’s country](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/donations-arent-supported-in-this-organizations-country-3/)
 *  Thread Starter [cyath](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cyath/)
 * (@cyath)
 * [3 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/donations-arent-supported-in-this-organizations-country-3/#post-16807953)
 * The correct one, paypal donation.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Mail SMTP by WPForms - The Most Popular SMTP and Email Log Plugin] Mails are not sending after setup](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mails-are-not-sending-after-setup/)
 *  Thread Starter [cyath](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cyath/)
 * (@cyath)
 * [3 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mails-are-not-sending-after-setup/#post-16806768)
 * I did that, the mails are not sending. I can send test mails fine but I don’t
   receive any mails.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cyath/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cyath/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)