Title: customtee's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# customtee

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/customtee/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/customtee/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/customtee/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/customtee/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/customtee/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/customtee/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/customtee/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/customtee/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Awesome Ads - Google Adsense and Others] [Plugin: Awesome Ads – Google Adsense and Others] Temporary failure in name resolution](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-awesome-ads-google-adsense-and-others-temporary-failure-in-name-resolution/)
 *  [customtee](https://wordpress.org/support/users/customtee/)
 * (@customtee)
 * [14 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-awesome-ads-google-adsense-and-others-temporary-failure-in-name-resolution/#post-2356266)
 * I am having this same issue. VERY frustrated and had to delete the plugin.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Problem upgrading plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-upgrading-plugins/)
 *  [customtee](https://wordpress.org/support/users/customtee/)
 * (@customtee)
 * [17 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-upgrading-plugins/#post-927804)
 * I have this same problem, any advice?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Plugin: All in One SEO Pack] All in One Plugin – Tag MetaDescription?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-all-in-one-seo-pack-all-in-one-plugin-tag-metadescription/)
 *  Thread Starter [customtee](https://wordpress.org/support/users/customtee/)
 * (@customtee)
 * [18 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-all-in-one-seo-pack-all-in-one-plugin-tag-metadescription/#post-760092)
 * I am still waiting to find a solution for this issue.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [Sitemap XML could not be written](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sitemap-xml-could-not-be-written/)
 *  [customtee](https://wordpress.org/support/users/customtee/)
 * (@customtee)
 * [18 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sitemap-xml-could-not-be-written/#post-686991)
 * I uploaded my 2 files, changed the permissions to 755 and in my admin it still
   says they are not writable. I am going crazy here
 * “There was a problem writing your sitemap file. Make sure the file exists and
   is writable.”
 * Can it be a server config issue? Any help would be greatly appreicated.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Upgraded to 2.5 – And Can’t Update Posts](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/upgraded-to-25-and-cant-update-posts/)
 *  [customtee](https://wordpress.org/support/users/customtee/)
 * (@customtee)
 * [18 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/upgraded-to-25-and-cant-update-posts/#post-720996)
 * I am getting this same error since i updated to 2.5
 * You don’t have permission to access /blog/wp-admin/post.php on this server.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)